Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411509 times)

Alfred R Jones

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #975 on: November 21, 2015, 08:01:12 PM »
I think I just have !
Errr...no you didn't, unless you PM'ed it in a catty one-liner, as you like to do?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #976 on: November 21, 2015, 08:06:37 PM »
Errr...no you didn't, unless you PM'ed it in a catty one-liner, as you like to do?

Nope you've lost me !
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #977 on: November 21, 2015, 08:10:13 PM »

Offline Anna

« Reply #978 on: November 21, 2015, 08:12:37 PM »
OK. I will try asking, one last time, …………

Can you get back on and stay on the topic of the thread, please.

Thank you.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #979 on: November 21, 2015, 09:16:27 PM »
Ooh, get you!  Do let us know what drops out after you've had a sit down, hope it's not too painful though!

I thought rational debate was the professed credo of McCann supporters?
I obviously misunderstood.

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #980 on: November 21, 2015, 10:34:40 PM »

I thought rational debate was the professed credo of McCann supporters?
I obviously misunderstood.
I'm sorry for stooping to your level.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #981 on: November 21, 2015, 10:49:20 PM »
I'm sorry for stooping to your level.

Psst Alfie ! Don't you think it's about time you changed your siggie ? I know not removing the moderated version was a bit of a face-saving exercise but it's all looking a little silly now.

Just a thought !
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #982 on: November 21, 2015, 11:05:27 PM »
Psst Alfie ! Don't you think it's about time you changed your siggie ? I know not removing the moderated version was a bit of a face-saving exercise but it's all looking a little silly now.

Just a thought !
don't you think it's time you changed yours?  Seeing as how when you click on the link it says "campaign not found"?   @)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #983 on: November 21, 2015, 11:22:45 PM »
don't you think it's time you changed yours?  Seeing as how when you click on the link it says "campaign not found"?   @)(++(*
*&*%£

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #984 on: November 21, 2015, 11:34:43 PM »

Indeed Alfie. An oversight. Thanks for reminding me  ?{)(**

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #985 on: November 21, 2015, 11:47:20 PM »
my absolute pleasure... ?>)()<

Offline pegasus

« Reply #986 on: November 22, 2015, 01:15:47 AM »
The big oversight in several cases (before and after the PDL case) was assuming the centre of the search area had been fully searched and so not bothering to fully search it.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #987 on: November 22, 2015, 01:35:28 AM »
No in this case and every case is presuming people tell you the truth because they don't. Believing is for suckers. Truth is for seekers.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #988 on: November 22, 2015, 06:41:50 AM »
You seem to forget that they have the correct timeline now which is much different. Kate left at 9:51 not 10pm.
I've no doubt this is buried somewhere deep in the bowels of the forum, but I could spend my entire life looking for it.

So where is - the correct timeline now - ?
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #989 on: November 22, 2015, 06:48:36 AM »
As none of the McCanns' friends was ever made an arguido, I think it's safe to assume that potential collusion had been ruled out by the investigating officers, and that corroborative testimony was taken from the restaurant staff which tallied more or less with their statements regarding the events at dinner that evening, or do you disagree?
Personally, I am seeing very little from the Tapas staff that supports the events of the week/night, to the extent that it makes me wonder what the Tapas staff were up to.  I did a comparison with the Millennium staff, and concluded that the Millennium staff seem to have more idea about the child minding arrangements than the Tapas staff.

I chalked this one off to the Tapas staff mainly keeping out of the firing line.
What's up, old man?