Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411127 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1020 on: November 22, 2015, 11:44:58 AM »
This is the 3rd time I have asked the question - will I get a response now, I wonder....

What do "sceptics" infer from this perceived lack of searching on the part of the McCanns?

- that they didn't like Madeleine that much and so weren't that bothered about looking for her?

- that they knew there was no point looking for her, but at the same time were too lazy and stupid  to put on a convincing act?

Or they knew what had happened to her but were too traumatised by her death to put on any kind of performance?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Lace

« Reply #1021 on: November 22, 2015, 11:57:02 AM »
Or they knew what had happened to her but were too traumatised by her death to put on any kind of performance?

So when Kate McCann came screaming down from apartment 5a to tell Gerry and friends Madeleine was missing,  she was putting on an act,  because she knew that Madeleine was dead,  so if she was not acting and she had found Madeleine dead,  how did she have the time to clean up and hide the body,  and where did she hide it.

If you are saying that Madeleine was dead before the alert then how did they put on their Oscar winning performance when Kate found her missing?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1022 on: November 22, 2015, 12:04:37 PM »
This is the 3rd time I have asked the question - will I get a response now, I wonder....

What do "sceptics" infer from this perceived lack of searching on the part of the McCanns?

- that they didn't like Madeleine that much and so weren't that bothered about looking for her?

- that they knew there was no point looking for her, but at the same time were too lazy and stupid  to put on a convincing act?

Very good,but badly worded, question Alf. Why ask the 'sceptics' the answer is in the McCANN CAMP dear.

Let's have a look see.

McCanns didn't search because they knew she was long gone? The reason for this would be the now infamous time lines have had a pedant investigation.

Who was the last person in the tapas group (not the parents) to claim to have seen Maddie alive?  very early evening- what time was Maddie noted as missing- late evening. So a few good hours window of opportunity.

Who are the witnesses who will cover a tighter time line within the group?   (little window of opportunity- cluck cluck- according to Kate)

1. JT saw the abductor but could not identify him or Maddie, and two other people in the same street didn't see her or the abductor! Hmm.
2. DP said he saw little angels(three children) all happy with their mother- but can't recall why he was there- but was sure Gerry sent him to check. He also can't recall what Kate was wearing or if he was inside or outside the flat.

BUT apart from all that, why would they search (places where she might have wandered off) if they knew she was abducted - Kate knew right away!  (remember the whooshing and jemmied  shutters story)? Who can forget that elephant in the room.

Or, did they believe/know their daughter had wandered off and came to harm/was lifted off the street by a concerned citizen/paedophile? They did leave a door unlocked in case Maddie woke and wandered? They didn't seem to want to admit to that for some reason. Hence we have a various list of 'entries for swathy abductors':

• window in and out
    some one had access to keys to the flat
    it may have been an ocean worker

add your own version here but NOT woke and wandered because McCANNS know That didn't happen and they know because...?

I hope this has unconfused you Alf, because it certainly doesn't come across as clear cut  to me.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

stephen25000

« Reply #1023 on: November 22, 2015, 01:51:08 PM »
'I would be out searching'    doesn't really answer my question does it?

Your almost four daughter is missing,   you search the apartment,  everywhere the child may have wandered,  what then?

The surrounding area.

Actually all your post amptly demonstrates, is that you are more concerned about defending the mccanns and not searching for Madeleine.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 02:00:01 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Lace

« Reply #1024 on: November 22, 2015, 02:27:58 PM »
The surrounding area.

Actually all your post amptly demonstrates, is that you are more concerned about defending the mccanns and not searching for Madeleine.

So you would do exactly what the McCann's did and their friends,   then of course it would important to call the police and wait for them wouldn't it.

When some people such as you say the McCann's didn't love their child enough to search I will defend them as I would any other parent of a child that has gone missing and the parents searched or didn't search.   April Jones mother didn't search does that mean she wasn't a loving mother?    You are pointing a finger at these parents and accusing them yet you can't back anything you say up.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1025 on: November 22, 2015, 02:30:13 PM »
Very good,but badly worded, question Alf. Why ask the 'sceptics' the answer is in the McCANN CAMP dear.

Let's have a look see.

McCanns didn't search because they knew she was long gone? The reason for this would be the now infamous time lines have had a pedant investigation.

Who was the last person in the tapas group (not the parents) to claim to have seen Maddie alive?  very early evening- what time was Maddie noted as missing- late evening. So a few good hours window of opportunity.

Who are the witnesses who will cover a tighter time line within the group?   (little window of opportunity- cluck cluck- according to Kate)

1. JT saw the abductor but could not identify him or Maddie, and two other people in the same street didn't see her or the abductor! Hmm.
2. DP said he saw little angels(three children) all happy with their mother- but can't recall why he was there- but was sure Gerry sent him to check. He also can't recall what Kate was wearing or if he was inside or outside the flat.

BUT apart from all that, why would they search (places where she might have wandered off) if they knew she was abducted - Kate knew right away!  (remember the whooshing and jemmied  shutters story)? Who can forget that elephant in the room.

Or, did they believe/know their daughter had wandered off and came to harm/was lifted off the street by a concerned citizen/paedophile? They did leave a door unlocked in case Maddie woke and wandered? They didn't seem to want to admit to that for some reason. Hence we have a various list of 'entries for swathy abductors':

• window in and out
    some one had access to keys to the flat
    it may have been an ocean worker

add your own version here but NOT woke and wandered because McCANNS know That didn't happen and they know because...?

I hope this has unconfused you Alf, because it certainly doesn't come across as clear cut  to me.

The McCann's didn't think Madeleine had wandered because they didn't think a child of almost four would close doors and gates behind them which I do agree with.

That didn't stop them searching for her just in case she had wandered.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1026 on: November 22, 2015, 02:56:49 PM »
So when Kate McCann came screaming down from apartment 5a to tell Gerry and friends Madeleine was missing,  she was putting on an act,  because she knew that Madeleine was dead,  so if she was not acting and she had found Madeleine dead,  how did she have the time to clean up and hide the body,  and where did she hide it.

If you are saying that Madeleine was dead before the alert then how did they put on their Oscar winning performance when Kate found her missing?

Hardly Oscar winning as several of the policemen who were first on the scene commented on the oddness of the couple's behaviour in the circumstances. Further there are several scenarios, including the one I favour, where no clean up would  be needed and a very simple disposal of the body.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 02:59:08 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1027 on: November 22, 2015, 03:36:34 PM »

May be you should try again with more/better options next time?
I don't believe either of them to be true. Your question is now basically Donald as far as I am concerned.
"Leaving it to the police because they thought it was the job of the police" probably fits the bill but you have seen fit not to offer up realistic options.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Lace

« Reply #1028 on: November 22, 2015, 03:42:44 PM »
Hardly Oscar winning as several of the policemen who were first on the scene commented on the oddness of the couple's behaviour in the circumstances. Further there are several scenarios, including the one I favour, where no clean up would  be needed and a very simple disposal of the body.

They found the parents odd because Gerry threw himself down onto his knees with despair and they were praying and crying in their bedroom.   Also I noticed the statement was made in October,  after Amaral had given his theory.

I would read what the crisis councillor said on the 5th of May Faithlilly,  this is from an expert in someone who knows what he is talking about.   His statement was taken over a day after the event and they were still traumatised,   how can you act for so long?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1029 on: November 22, 2015, 03:44:53 PM »
but not traumatised enough to concoct an abduction story, tamper with the window, get JT onside and chuck the body in the bin?  Riiiight....

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1030 on: November 22, 2015, 03:46:45 PM »
May be you should try again with more/better options next time?
I don't believe either of them to be true. Your question is now basically Donald as far as I am concerned.
"Leaving it to the police because they thought it was the job of the police" probably fits the bill but you have seen fit not to offer up realistic options.
I didn"t offer that option to the "sceptics" because clearly it's far too obvious and sensible for any of them to choose it.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1031 on: November 22, 2015, 03:50:55 PM »
I didn"t offer that option to the "sceptics" because clearly it's far too obvious and sensible for any of them to choose it.

Given that I am branded an "arch-sceptic" , your arrow there went well wide of the mark then !
Ne'er mind eh?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1032 on: November 22, 2015, 04:07:53 PM »
but not traumatised enough to concoct an abduction story, tamper with the window, get JT onside and chuck the body in the bin?  Riiiight....

We know there were periods of frantic activity and periods of all-encompassing despair, the couple and their immediate family have told us as much.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1033 on: November 22, 2015, 04:09:43 PM »
We know there were periods of frantic activity and periods of all-encompassing despair, the couple and their immediate family have told us as much.
But you cannot countenance the notion that their all-encompassing despair was owing to the fact that their child had vanished in the night, believed by them to have been taken from her bed.  Oh no, that's simply not believable is it Faithlilly? 

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1034 on: November 22, 2015, 04:14:26 PM »
So, according to Faithlilly the McCanns were too traumatised to make a pretence of looking for their daughter, but not so traumatised that they could appear perfectly normal at dinner and to Jez Wilkins, hide her body so well it has never been found to this day and concoct a fake abduction story so convincing that the Met have stated that the disappearance has all the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction.

Now that seems highly plausible doesn't it...? &%+((£