Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411119 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1035 on: November 22, 2015, 04:15:28 PM »
But you cannot countenance the notion that their all-encompassing despair was owing to the fact that their child had vanished in the night, believed by them to have been taken from her bed.  Oh no, that's simply not believable is it Faithlilly?

It's not what I can countenance Alfie but what the evidence suggests.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1036 on: November 22, 2015, 04:17:04 PM »
What it suggests to you, someone who appears to loathe and mistrust doctors, but not to me, someone a bit more grounded in reality and logic.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1037 on: November 22, 2015, 04:18:50 PM »
So, according to Faithlilly the McCanns were too traumatised to make a pretence of looking for their daughter, but not so traumatised that they could appear perfectly normal at dinner and to Jez Wilkins, hide her body so well it has never been found to this day and concoct a fake abduction story so convincing that the Met have stated that the disappearance has all the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction.

Now that seems highly plausible doesn't it...? &%+((£

If my scenario is so implausible why are you here trying to knock holes it it ? Why not just leave people to see for themselves how ludicrous it is ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1038 on: November 22, 2015, 04:21:25 PM »
What it suggests to you, someone who appears to loathe and mistrust doctors, but not to me, someone a bit more grounded in reality and logic.

Why in heaven's name would I loath and mistrust doctors ?

Still I suppose it makes a change from the 'you're doing this because you're jealous of the McCanns' mantra.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1039 on: November 22, 2015, 04:24:04 PM »
If my scenario is so implausible why are you here trying to knock holes it it ? Why not just leave people to see for themselves how ludicrous it is ?
Is that a plea for me not to keep showing up your theories for the nonsense they are?   Sorry, but all the while you spout your offensive claptrap I will respond to it with the ridicule it deserves @)(++(*

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1040 on: November 22, 2015, 04:24:54 PM »
Why in heaven's name would I loath and mistrust doctors ?

Still I suppose it makes a change from the 'you're doing this because you're jealous of the McCanns' mantra.

You tell me - you do seem to have a problem with the profession, if your avatar and signature line are anything to go by. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1041 on: November 22, 2015, 04:31:35 PM »

interesting word...suggests...so the evidence may suggest something that may not be true......remember Grime's use of the word

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1042 on: November 22, 2015, 05:13:50 PM »
Is that a plea for me not to keep showing up your theories for the nonsense they are?   Sorry, but all the while you spout your offensive claptrap I will respond to it with the ridicule it deserves @)(++(*

But why ? There is offensive claptrap spouted all over the web so why particularly here and why when you never cease to remind us how self-evident the McCanns innocence is ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1043 on: November 22, 2015, 05:23:25 PM »
But why ? There is offensive claptrap spouted all over the web so why particularly here and why when you never cease to remind us how self-evident the McCanns innocence is ?

Because on the other forums defence of the McCanns is not allowed

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1044 on: November 22, 2015, 05:24:51 PM »
You tell me - you do seem to have a problem with the profession, if your avatar and signature line are anything to go by.

So according to your logic Sir Arthur Conan Doyle must also have had a problem with doctors.......oh except he was one !

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1045 on: November 22, 2015, 05:26:40 PM »
Why not?  If you didn't want your views challenged you wouldn't post here, there are as you point out, numerous place where it is safe for you to post your offensive claptrap and to be applauded by your compatriots for doing so. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1046 on: November 22, 2015, 05:36:34 PM »
Why not?  If you didn't want your views challenged you wouldn't post here, there are as you point out, numerous place where it is safe for you to post your offensive claptrap and to be applauded by your compatriots for doing so.

I don't have a problem with having my posts challenged I just think it's a rather strange way to spend your time, defending a couple you claim are very clearly innocent. If my 'coaptrap' is self-evident why do you even bother challenging it ?

stephen25000

« Reply #1047 on: November 22, 2015, 05:53:19 PM »
So you would do exactly what the McCann's did and their friends,   then of course it would important to call the police and wait for them wouldn't it.

When some people such as you say the McCann's didn't love their child enough to search I will defend them as I would any other parent of a child that has gone missing and the parents searched or didn't search.   April Jones mother didn't search does that mean she wasn't a loving mother?    You are pointing a finger at these parents and accusing them yet you can't back anything you say up.

All you're giving is excuses.

Quite pathetic.

They had time to jog, play tennis, set up a fund, etc., etc., etc.

The other families weren't doing that, WERE THEY.

stephen25000

« Reply #1048 on: November 22, 2015, 05:55:44 PM »
Because on the other forums defence of the McCanns is not allowed

Who are you trying to kid.

On the mccann supporting forums only devout worship is allowed, followed by hatred of the 'sceptics'.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1049 on: November 22, 2015, 06:33:35 PM »
I don't have a problem with having my posts challenged I just think it's a rather strange way to spend your time, defending a couple you claim are very clearly innocent. If my 'coaptrap' is self-evident why do you even bother challenging it ?
So, I 'm strange for challenging your posts, but you're not strange for making them in the first place, is that what you think?