Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411502 times)

Alfred R Jones

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1050 on: November 22, 2015, 06:44:10 PM »
So according to your logic Sir Arthur Conan Doyle must also have had a problem with doctors.......oh except he was one !
Arthur Conan Doyle wrote on a lot of subjects, many tens of thousands of words not all exclusively about criminal doctors, and in this case he was writing about a murderous physician, so what particularly attracted you to the quote you have chosen, out of interest? 
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 06:46:49 PM by Alfred R Jones »

Offline Lace

« Reply #1051 on: November 22, 2015, 07:32:56 PM »
All you're giving is excuses.

Quite pathetic.

They had time to jog, play tennis, set up a fund, etc., etc., etc.

The other families weren't doing that, WERE THEY.

I don't know how the other families coped with their anxiety Stephen maybe they were drugged up to the eye balls.   As for the fund you KNOW why they set up a fund.

Here you are Stephen,  read this and maybe you will learn something -

http://www.o[Name removed]dp.gov/pubs/childismissing/ch7.html

stephen25000

« Reply #1052 on: November 22, 2015, 07:42:30 PM »
I don't know how the other families coped with their anxiety Stephen maybe they were drugged up to the eye balls.   As for the fund you KNOW why they set up a fund.

Here you are Stephen,  read this and maybe you will learn something -

http://www.o[Name removed]dp.gov/pubs/childismissing/ch7.html

I am not in the slightest bit interested in your attempt at pro McCann propaganda Lace.

The McCann's behaviour was odd from very early on.

As to the 'fund', it was set up for their prime benefit, of which a small percentage was used for 'searching'.

Yours and other attempts to make comparisons with other cases doesn't wash.

Offline Benice

« Reply #1053 on: November 22, 2015, 07:57:22 PM »
I am not in the slightest bit interested in your attempt at pro McCann propaganda Lace.

The McCann's behaviour was odd from very early on.

As to the 'fund', it was set up for their prime benefit, of which a small percentage was used for 'searching'.

Yours and other attempts to make comparisons with other cases doesn't wash.

So as well as knowing better than SY, the Coroner at BLs inquest, and the legal teams employed by newspapers, you also know better than the Trauma Counsellors and FLO's who spent hours with the McCanns and who didn't find anything odd in their behaviour at all.

Quote from the AG's Final Report

The non involvement of the arguidos parents of Madeleine in any penally relevant action seems to result from the objective circumstances of them not being inside the apartment when she disappeared,  from the normal behaviour that they adopted until said disappearance and afterwards, as can be amply concluded from the witness statements, from the telephone communications analysis and also from the forensics' conclusions, namely the Reports from theFSS and from the National Institute for Legal Medicine.
End quote.

But no doubt you know better than the Portuguese Attorney General as well.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #1054 on: November 22, 2015, 08:06:48 PM »
So as well as knowing better than SY, the Coroner at BLs inquest, and the legal teams employed by newspapers, you also know better than the Trauma Counsellors and FLO's who spent hours with the McCanns and who didn't find anything odd in their behaviour at all.

Quote from the AG's Final Report

The non involvement of the arguidos parents of Madeleine in any penally relevant action seems to result from the objective circumstances of them not being inside the apartment when she disappeared,  from the normal behaviour that they adopted until said disappearance and afterwards, as can be amply concluded from the witness statements, from the telephone communications analysis and also from the forensics' conclusions, namely the Reports from theFSS and from the National Institute for Legal Medicine.
End quote.

But no doubt you know better than the Portuguese Attorney General as well.

Did that normal behaviour include prostrating themselves in front of the local police, when instead they should have been out searching for their beloved daughter ?

They were happy for others to search for them, and the bull in the book kate mccann 'WROTE' about them searching alone the following morning RINGS HOLLOW now, just as it did in the book.

They callously and repeatedly left their children unprotected, to socialize with their friends.

The case was archived, since no evidence of note was found to implicate anyone.

The crime remains unknown.

Offline Benice

« Reply #1055 on: November 22, 2015, 08:19:05 PM »
Did that normal behaviour include prostrating themselves in front of the local police, when instead they should have been out searching for their beloved daughter ?

They were happy for others to search for them, and the bull in the book kate mccann 'WROTE' about them searching alone the following morning RINGS HOLLOW now, just as it did in the book.

They callously and repeatedly left their children unprotected, to socialize with their friends.

The case was archived, since no evidence of note was found to implicate anyone.

The crime remains unknown.

It's not unusual for people suffering deep shock to buckle at the knees and collapse to the floor.  I watched a film today when a mother's knees gave way and she collapsed to the floor when hearing of her son's death,

May I remind you:-

April Jones parents did NOT search for their missing child.       
Not a single word of criticism from sceptics..

Sandy Davidson's mother did NOT search for her missing child. 
Not a single word of criticism from sceptics

Madeleine's parents DID search for their missing child.           
 8 Years of unrelenting criticism from sceptics.

What sort of warped logic is that when it's at home?  Too daft for words IMO.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1056 on: November 22, 2015, 08:30:23 PM »
I find tampering with the crime scene (window/shutter) too daft for words. The police would naturally be suspicious  when no evidence exists of anybody passing though it. And not one friend statement confirms it being open or shutter raised. Their family and friends are then shouting to the press within hours that it was forced entry. They had a source.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

stephen25000

« Reply #1057 on: November 22, 2015, 08:37:28 PM »
It's not unusual for people suffering deep shock to buckle at the knees and collapse to the floor.  I watched a film today when a mother's knees gave way and she collapsed to the floor when hearing of her son's death,

I should bloody well think they were in shock.

Their callous actions led to the disappearance of their daughter.

Can you point to where either of the other families behaviour compares to what the mccanns did, over those 5 nights along with other members of their group.

Were these other families out drinking and eating, and leaving their children unprotected  ?

You can badger on about abduction, but there is no evidence that can be shown for that which can't be explained by other possibilities.

Offline Benice

« Reply #1058 on: November 22, 2015, 09:02:35 PM »

Can you point to where either of the other families behaviour compares to what the mccanns did, over those 5 nights along with other members of their group.

Were these other families out drinking and eating, and leaving their children unprotected  ?

You can badger on about abduction, but there is no evidence that can be shown for that which can't be explained by other possibilities.

It's only your opinion that their actions were callous, and of course you are entitled to it - just as those who don't find it callous at all are entitled to theirs.

Coral Jones said that letting her child play outside was something she had done hundreds of times before.

The difference between the three families is that in two cases the parents/grandparents were inside (whether they were eating or drinking we don't know)  - and their children were outside the house - but  in Madeleine's case she was inside fast asleep in bed while her parents were outside.

IMO it would be that last scenario which I would have assumed to be the safest place to be (i.e. inside) -  when it came to the possiblity of an approach by a stranger(s) with evil intent in mind.

Obviously it goes without saying that you will disagree.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1059 on: November 22, 2015, 09:03:26 PM »

could you give   abrief list of the possibilities with your idea of the probabilities

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1060 on: November 22, 2015, 09:28:12 PM »

Key word...

Not a child missing for a few hours.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1061 on: November 22, 2015, 09:31:36 PM »
Key word...

Not a child missing for a few hours.
A missing child.... Most likely abducted and mirdered
What a heartless comment from you

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1062 on: November 22, 2015, 09:35:30 PM »
A missing child.... Most likely abducted and mirdered
What a heartless comment from you

No, realistic.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1063 on: November 22, 2015, 09:38:54 PM »
No, realistic.

No heartless
Any parent whose child was missing for 15 minutes would be in blind panic

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #1064 on: November 22, 2015, 09:50:04 PM »
No heartless
Any parent whose child was missing for 15 minutes would be in blind panic

Any parent whose child was missing would be scouring the streets.