Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411109 times)

Offline mercury

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1110 on: November 23, 2015, 08:50:51 PM »
and so too for you then, as alpha WUM of the forum.

You can take the other prize then, largest wooden spoon on the  scene, hope that is ok

@)(++(*

Offline mercury

« Reply #1111 on: November 23, 2015, 09:27:29 PM »
At the end of the day, all the McCanns have been found guilty of is  not acting in the way the "sceptics" believe they would have behaved in a similar situation - it's all they have, and it's really quite sad to think that it's been enough to sustain their campaign for the last nearly 9 years, and probably will be  enough to sustain them for the next nine years too.

You really  should qualify and/or quantify your posts when attacking anyone who has any questions or doubts on any issue  in this cold case....to borg all and sundry into some big heading of some 9 year campaign is at the very best dishnonest time to clean your act up chum

Consider yourself very lucky that I didnt make reference to you  and some of your ilkish brethren or "sisters"  on here making a likeness between all that do have questions with serial rapists and killers....oops, sorry...! Somethng you really should question yourself about when looking in the mirror MATE and reLising how low you need to stoop

« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:32:00 PM by mercury »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1112 on: November 23, 2015, 09:41:23 PM »
I have never mentioned 'in the back garden'.  Kindly do not put words in my mouth.

You keep forgetting that it is only your opinion that the McCanns did not display responsible parenting skills. Thousands do not agree with you.

I notice you have studiously avoided all reference to the 'parenting skills' of Coral Jones for instance - who had allowed her 5 year old child to play out unsupervised 100's of times before.     Surely you must be appalled by such 'irresponsible' behaviour which resulted in her child being abducted.

What is your opinion of the fact that neither April Jones nor Sandy Davidson's parents searched for their missing children?  You must have an opinion - so what is it?

I like the idea that you chose to compare Coral Jones parenting skills to those of the McCANNS.  Totally different!

April was 5 years old and was out playing with her friends- she WAS actually abducted by someone known to her-and her familywe know she was abducted  because her friend- a child- was a witness!

Madeleine was 3 years old- on holiday with her family- she disappeared. no witneses, no sign of a struggle, no sign of a forced entry... I could say more like the circimstances were different in that Aprils mum was not out wining and dining...etc
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1113 on: November 23, 2015, 10:04:56 PM »

I like the idea that you chose to compare Coral Jones parenting skills to those of the McCANNS.  Totally different!

April was 5 years old and was out playing with her friends- she WAS actually abducted by someone known to her-and her familywe know she was abducted  because her friend- a child- was a witness!

Madeleine was 3 years old- on holiday with her family- she disappeared. no witneses, no sign of a struggle, no sign of a forced entry... I could say more like the circimstances were different in that Aprils mum was not out wining and dining...etc

What evidence was there that April had been abducted?  As far as I can tell there was no sign of a struggle.  As it often is when a child is abducted the only pointer to abduction was eye witness testimony.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 10:17:55 PM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

« Reply #1114 on: November 23, 2015, 10:11:40 PM »
What evidence was there that Coral had been abducted?  As far as I can tell there was no sign of a struggle.  As it often is when a child is abducted the only pointer to abduction was eye witness testimony.

I never said coral jones was abducted!

I said April Jones was, and we know she was because there was a witness- a friend, who was playing with her. 

April knew her abductor,hence no struggle.

No evidence as I have explained regaridng Madeliene being 'abducted' no witness, no sign of a struggle, no forced entry.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1115 on: November 23, 2015, 10:19:19 PM »
I never said coral jones was abducted!

I said April Jones was, and we know she was because there was a witness- a friend, who was playing with her. 

April knew her abductor,hence no struggle.

No evidence as I have explained regaridng Madeliene being 'abducted' no witness, no sign of a struggle, no forced entry.

Jane Tanner was a witness ... of that I am nearly certain.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #1116 on: November 23, 2015, 10:21:00 PM »
What evidence was there that April had been abducted?  As far as I can tell there was no sign of a struggle.  As it often is when a child is abducted the only pointer to abduction was eye witness testimony.

perpetrator confessed so your post is null and void

There is not a shred of. evidence that Madeleine was abducted, even if she was so deal with it

« Reply #1117 on: November 23, 2015, 10:31:48 PM »
                           Jane Tanner was a witness ... of that I am nearly certain.

Yeah, well no matter because you were not there! and JT is not being treated as a witness to Maddie's 'abduction', on the other hand April's witness was credible and accurate and led to a conviction!

So, about this comparison....best you drop it.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1118 on: November 23, 2015, 10:42:56 PM »
perpetrator confessed so your post is null and void

There is not a shred of. evidence that Madeleine was abducted, even if she was so deal with it

Painstaking detective work resulted in April's abductor being apprehended ... he was found guilty after trial by jury.

If April's abduction had not been witnessed there would not have been a shred of evidence as to what had happened to her ... perhaps you should deal with that.

« Reply #1119 on: November 23, 2015, 10:52:48 PM »
Painstaking detective work resulted in April's abductor being apprehended ... he was found guilty after trial by jury.

If April's abduction had not been witnessed there would not have been a shred of evidence as to what had happened to her ... perhaps you should deal with that.

PAINSTAKING?  they asked a few simple questions and they got honest answers and worked from that!  where was she , what was she doing, who was with her  who saw her last in the area? the friend then tells she got into a van with a man she knew.  A search was very thourough.

Now about the 'crime scene at 5a... nothing   it was like Oxford street at xmas in there. No witneses, no  evidence of a forced entry, no sign of a struggle.  what about questioning welllllllllllllllllll  what about a reconstruction wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.... enough said. You chose a bad comparison.

Hmmm

Offline mercury

« Reply #1120 on: November 23, 2015, 10:55:11 PM »

Dont be silly...the perpetrator was found pdq, nothing painstaking, was a matter of days..THIS case bears no relation whatsoever

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1121 on: November 23, 2015, 11:09:05 PM »
Pot? Kettle? Chicken? or Egg?

I am dragging the chain significantly on quantity I think in the company I enumerated; but yer gotta admit my quality is above average and someone had to take the place of my son  8(0(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1122 on: November 24, 2015, 02:54:45 PM »
Dont be silly...the perpetrator was found pdq, nothing painstaking, was a matter of days..THIS case bears no relation whatsoever

Real justice does not operate on the model of the Kangaroo court favoured by the denizens of the internet.

Evidence is required.

I reiterate that April's murderer was apprehended, brought to trial and sentenced after due process which included painstaking detective work which ensured his conviction.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-22642989

If you think that was a stroll in the park ... be my guest, however in the real world detectives have to find real evidence to ensure conviction and the search for evidence in April's case was nothing if not painstaking.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1123 on: November 24, 2015, 03:10:47 PM »
Real justice does not operate on the model of the Kangaroo court favoured by the denizens of the internet.

Evidence is required.

I reiterate that April's murderer was apprehended, brought to trial and sentenced after due process which included painstaking detective work which ensured his conviction.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-22642989

If you think that was a stroll in the park ... be my guest, however in the real world detectives have to find real evidence to ensure conviction and the search for evidence in April's case was nothing if not painstaking.
Wasn't the search for April's body one of the longest and costliest ever conducted?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1124 on: November 24, 2015, 06:35:37 PM »
Wasn't the search for April's body one of the longest and costliest ever conducted?

Indeed it was and not without a high risk factor for professional searchers and volunteers.  What her parents must have suffered throughout that time just doesn't bear thinking about.

Even for the experts, the search for April was treacherous from the start