Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411466 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1140 on: November 24, 2015, 09:42:16 PM »
No, we have been through this before, SY (aka Redwood ) did not categorically or less categorically state this,  what he did do was say it was a possibility

no he didn't

he said their expert opinion ...based on the evidence...was that Maddie was taken by a stranger.....bit hard for you to swallow but that's a fact

stephen25000

« Reply #1141 on: November 24, 2015, 09:43:54 PM »
no he didn't

he said their expert opinion ...based on the evidence...was that Maddie was taken by a stranger.....bit hard for you to swallow but that's a fact

He also said she could have died in the apartment.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1142 on: November 24, 2015, 09:46:22 PM »
He also said she could have died in the apartment.

so if we put everything he said together ...what do we get...parents not suspects...maddie taken by a stranger...may have been killed in the apartment before being taken

stephen25000

« Reply #1143 on: November 24, 2015, 09:50:18 PM »
so if we put everything he said together ...what do we get...parents not suspects...maddie taken by a stranger...may have been killed in the apartment before being taken

Actually we get nothing.

Redwood found nothing and the crime remains undetermined.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1144 on: November 24, 2015, 10:03:37 PM »
Actually we get nothing.

Redwood found nothing and the crime remains undetermined.

Indeed, SY have paid lip service to "abduction" nothing more....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1145 on: November 24, 2015, 10:04:49 PM »

I wouldn't call 11 mill lip sevice

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1146 on: November 24, 2015, 10:16:41 PM »

it's quite good to see you think 11 mill is lip service...rather puts in the place those who think too much has been spent on one child...thanks and well done

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1147 on: November 24, 2015, 10:23:16 PM »

He didn't say- may have been killed in the apartment by a stranger. Why do you suppose that? Could it be because he doesn't know? Could it be he was thinking of ALL possibilities? and thinking about other theories?

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline mercury

« Reply #1148 on: November 24, 2015, 10:37:45 PM »
He didn't say- may have been killed in the apartment by a stranger. Why do you suppose that? Could it be because he doesn't know? Could it be he was thinking of ALL possibilities? and thinking about other theories?

Indeed, he didnt qualify the "might not have left the apartment alive" part

Question is do they or do they not have a clue I suppose

Offline Benice

« Reply #1149 on: November 25, 2015, 07:49:26 AM »
I wonder if the police know that open and unlocked windows and doors often feature in staged abductions....? No, that wouldn't occur to them, would it? Their remit was to investigate an abduction, not to decide whether there was an abduction.

So if during their investigation SY decided there was no abduction - do you think they would simply keep schtum about that and carry on just 'pretending' there was an abduction because that was their remit?  What would be the point of such insanity?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1150 on: November 25, 2015, 07:52:08 AM »

hes already said parents not suspects....so do you want just to believe the things that suit your bias or like me do you accept his statements as a whoole

stephen25000

« Reply #1151 on: November 25, 2015, 07:54:20 AM »
hes already said parents not suspects....so do you want just to believe the things that suit your bias or like me do you accept his statements as a whoole

He said many things and he found NOTHING. £4%4%

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1152 on: November 25, 2015, 08:14:25 AM »

I believe at least we will see why the mccanns have been cleared of any involvement....and find out exactly what the experts believe happenned

Offline Lace

« Reply #1153 on: November 25, 2015, 08:14:53 AM »

I do believe that davel say 'MAY have been killed in the apartment by a stranger'   which is exactly what SY said, that a burglary could have gone wrong and Madeleine was killed.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 08:31:29 AM by Lace »

Offline Lace

« Reply #1154 on: November 25, 2015, 08:34:19 AM »
Why do I always get the impression that you are mocking the police when you post things like that Stephen,  it's almost as if you are glad they have found nothing.

Though you don't know what they have found do you?

For someone who says they want 'Justice' for Madeleine,   you have a very strange way of showing it.   Surely justice for Madeleine would start firstly by finding her and understanding what happened to her,  which is what SY are trying to do.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 09:01:31 AM by Anna »