Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411119 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1230 on: November 25, 2015, 06:59:34 PM »
I think anyone who thinks Redwood had any choice but to respond in the negative  to a question  about the McCanns status within the investigation is naive at best. Even a ' no comment' would fuel speculation and may have given grounds for appeal if a conviction was secured against them in the future.

This has to be one of your more ridiculous posts..seeing as amaral has already written  a book...made a documentary and no doubt worn several T shirts saying it was Kate wot dunnit.....what effect do you think that would have on any imaginary trial

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1231 on: November 25, 2015, 07:00:59 PM »
Unless a suspect is being sought, can you name a time when an  individual has been named before they are charged ?

yeah...Kate mccann by amaral

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1232 on: November 25, 2015, 07:04:14 PM »
Wasn't he being sought by the police ?
Errr....yes.  When are suspects ever NOT sought by the police in a criminal investigation?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1233 on: November 25, 2015, 07:07:24 PM »
This has to be one of your more ridiculous posts..seeing as amaral has already written  a book...made a documentary and no doubt worn several T shirts saying it was Kate wot dunnit.....what effect do you think that would have on any imaginary trial
@)(++(*

stephen25000

« Reply #1234 on: November 25, 2015, 07:10:03 PM »

We know the mccanns dunnit.

They left their children in needless jeopardy.

All for a bit of socializing. 8**8:/:

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1235 on: November 25, 2015, 07:14:51 PM »
Errr....yes.  When are suspects ever NOT sought by the police in a criminal investigation?

By sought I mean while on the run.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1236 on: November 25, 2015, 07:20:51 PM »
By sought I mean while on the run.
What difference would it make to the verdict of a trial if they were named whilst not on the run versus whilst on the run?

Wasn't Cliff Richard named as a suspect in a child abuse case?  Was he on the run?   &%+((£

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1237 on: November 25, 2015, 07:27:08 PM »
What difference would it make to the verdict of a trial if they were named whilst not on the run versus whilst on the run?

Wasn't Cliff Richard named as a suspect in a child abuse case?  Was he on the run?   &%+((£

Wasn't Cliff Richard named by the press not the police ?

http://www.inbrief.co.uk/media-law/media-identification-of-suspects.htm
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 07:30:29 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1238 on: November 25, 2015, 07:31:18 PM »
You are something of a fantasist it seems.

'Viable options which were investigated as was appropriate at the time.  How on earth the initial investigation allowed itself to become bogged down in the 'accidental death, with later hiding of the corpse' thesis is one of the mysteries of Madeleine McCann's case.
There was not one shred of evidence to support pursuing it and only bizarre, convoluted scenarios as to how Madeleine's body was dealt with had to be invented, not one of which was remotely possible to keep the fantasy alive.'

No evidence was found for abduction, as remains the case.

Investigation of the parents was a logical step.

Accidental death has not been disproved.

Remember the dogs.

Whether you like it or not, the dogs indicated. The forensics were inconclusive.

• "No evidence was found for abduction, as remains the case."

Madeleine McCann's case is a perfect example of insufficient investigation resulting in the retrieval of insufficient information to prove anything either way.
    It is in direct correlation to the disastrously botched primary collection of evidence by the forensic team, perhaps aligned to the delay in making the apartment a crime scene.
  • "Investigation of the parents was a logical step."

It is my understanding that a competent investigation eliminates those with opportunity and access  to the victim right at the start of an investigation.
    Generally if suspicions are raised as a result these are evidence based.
    Months into the investigation when all else had failed, there was absolutely no evidence which justified the Drs McCann being constituted arguidos in Madeleine's disappearance - competent law enforcement generally disregards alleged dreams as appropriate probable cause.
  • "Accidental death has not been disproved."

No death has been proved accidental or otherwise.
  • "Remember the dogs."

Whether you like it or not it rather behoves you to remember exactly what the significance of the dogs was and their value to finding out what happened to Madeleine
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #1239 on: November 25, 2015, 07:33:40 PM »
I can just see the headlines... "Scotland Yard investigate McCanns" followed by Clarrie doing his denial thingy.

The fallout and fury would be gargantuan...where to start and where to stop.? Quite a scary scenario

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1240 on: November 25, 2015, 07:35:40 PM »
No mystery at all Brietta.  Had the parents of the missing kid cooperated fully with the initial enquiry then the investigation would have proceeded and ruled them out hopefully.  But they didn't cooperate and set about a campaign to undermine and discredit the Portuguese police.  The Metodo 3/Correia conspiracy, the refusal to take part in a police reconstruction, the authoring of a book miscalling several police officers all evidence this fact.  The McCanns did everything in their power to thwart the initial investigation because it didn't suit them.

I disagree Angelo.

The Drs McCann were relying on Mr Amaral's investigation to discover what had happened to Madeleine ... within days the Portuguese papers were reporting that they and their companions were swingers.

It was all downhill from there.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1241 on: November 25, 2015, 07:43:52 PM »
Presactly.
That much we are agreed on then. Nothing is ruled out or in until the investigation is completed; which it isn't unless I miss my guess.

Nope ... not quite ... once the evidence rules something out ... it is a fair assumption that one progresses to the next stage suggested by following on from the remaining evidence.

One problem solved leads to the next requiring solution and so on and so on.

I sincerely hope that unlike internet detectives the real ones are not stuck in ground hog day telling themselves how wonderful they are.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1242 on: November 25, 2015, 07:56:42 PM »
Real justice does not operate on the model of the Kangaroo court favoured by the denizens of the internet.

Evidence is required.

I reiterate that April's murderer was apprehended, brought to trial and sentenced after due process which included painstaking detective work which ensured his conviction.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-22642989

If you think that was a stroll in the park ... be my guest, however in the real world detectives have to find real evidence to ensure conviction and the search for evidence in April's case was nothing if not painstaking.

There was at base solid evidence and witnesses which made the police's job easier than without it..they apprehended the culprit within days.......to compare the two cases is ludicrous at best

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1243 on: November 25, 2015, 08:00:33 PM »
The fallout and fury would be gargantuan...where to start and where to stop.? Quite a scary scenario

absolute conkers...would sell 50 million papers........it won't happen because the mccannns are not involved...simple as that

stephen25000

« Reply #1244 on: November 25, 2015, 08:06:31 PM »
  • "No evidence was found for abduction, as remains the case."

Madeleine McCann's case is a perfect example of insufficient investigation resulting in the retrieval of insufficient information to prove anything either way.
    It is in direct correlation to the disastrously botched primary collection of evidence by the forensic team, perhaps aligned to the delay in making the apartment a crime scene.
  • "Investigation of the parents was a logical step."

It is my understanding that a competent investigation eliminates those with opportunity and access  to the victim right at the start of an investigation.
    Generally if suspicions are raised as a result these are evidence based.
    Months into the investigation when all else had failed, there was absolutely no evidence which justified the Drs McCann being constituted arguidos in Madeleine's disappearance - competent law enforcement generally disregards alleged dreams as appropriate probable cause.
  • "Accidental death has not been disproved."

No death has been proved accidental or otherwise.
  • "Remember the dogs."

Whether you like it or not it rather behoves you to remember exactly what the significance of the dogs was and their value to finding out what happened to Madeleine

Your understanding is tainted for the reason you are on this forum.

To protect the mccanns.

You can say what you wish, but the facts are simple.

Madeleine was extensively searched for weeks, with no result.

No evidence supports abduction, which could not be explained by other possibilities.

Do you think by your repetition of the mccann abduction mantra ad nauseum, people will believe you. other than your fellow believers ?

Then dream on.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 08:13:22 PM by stephen25000 »