Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411286 times)

Offline misty

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1275 on: November 26, 2015, 03:26:25 AM »
But why does no-one mention pulling the sofa out in their statement?

Was anyone other than Kate asked to itemise the furniture/objects they touched during the searches?
The answer you seek would only be provided if the appropriate question was asked in the first place.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1276 on: November 26, 2015, 08:06:47 AM »
So he deflects the question ' I'm sorry I can't answer that .' result : wild speculation
He insists the question is never asked. The Daily Snail next day ' yesterday DCI Redwood refused to be drawn on whether the McCanns were being investigated at this time'.
And the legal ramifications of that would be...?

Absolutely nothing.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1277 on: November 26, 2015, 08:17:13 AM »
So he deflects the question ' I'm sorry I can't answer that .' result : wild speculation
He insists the question is never asked. The Daily Snail next day ' yesterday DCI Redwood refused to be drawn on whether the McCanns were being investigated at this time'.

you will find that in those interviews any questions will have been agreed beforehand...Redwood could have simply told them not to ask the question. Obviously the fact that redwood said what he did bothers you and throws all your theories...that's because all your theories are wrong

stephen25000

« Reply #1278 on: November 26, 2015, 08:24:11 AM »
you will find that in those interviews any questions will have been agreed beforehand...Redwood could have simply told them not to ask the question. Obviously the fact that redwood said what he did bothers you and throws all your theories...that's because all your theories are wrong

All Redwood amply demonstrated was that he knew nothing.

Just beliefs.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1279 on: November 26, 2015, 10:53:48 AM »
I am not referring either to the court case or to the book.  I am attempting to address the the subject of the thread. 

Madeleine is a missing child who has been declared dead without a shred of supporting evidence to that effect.  The search for her at a time and place of the best chance of finding what had happened to her was abrogated in preference for securing a conviction.

It was a technique which had worked perfectly well in 'solving' the Cipriano case. 

In Madeleine's case neither Robert Murat or Madeleine's parents were uneducated country folk.

Mr Amaral's adherence to his thesis is just one instance of actions which by their nature must have interfered with the search for Madeleine ...

Of the many professional opinions which have been expressed about Madeleine's case the Amaral theory is considered implausible.
Not least by the current PJ and SY teams who are interested in finding who abducted Madeleine following leads, many of which were available at the time to the Amaral investigation.
If his theory did not interfere with the search for her ... what other reason is there for that level of incompetence?

Only the courts can do that after an application has been made. Presumably you can demonstrate which court made the declaration? Otherwise your assertion is merely just that, an assertion.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1280 on: November 26, 2015, 11:05:14 AM »
Only the courts can do that after an application has been made. Presumably you can demonstrate which court made the declaration? Otherwise your assertion is merely just that, an assertion.

yes....its the Court Of Public Opinion...the only court in the UK where the death penalty still exists

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1281 on: November 26, 2015, 11:14:44 AM »
And the legal ramifications of that would be...?

Absolutely nothing.

Who knows but Redwood certainly made sure there was none.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1282 on: November 26, 2015, 12:07:24 PM »
yes....its the Court Of Public Opinion...the only court in the UK where the death penalty still exists

I thought the scuttlebutt was that the general public is tremendously supportive of Drs McCann ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1283 on: November 26, 2015, 12:14:04 PM »
I thought the scuttlebutt was that the general public is tremendously supportive of Drs McCann ?

the court has many branches...some of them tiny

stephen25000

« Reply #1284 on: November 26, 2015, 01:26:45 PM »
the court has many branches...some of them tiny

You mean those who leave their children unprotected whilst they drink and eat ?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 01:32:44 PM by stephen25000 »

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #1285 on: November 26, 2015, 01:34:35 PM »
Who knows but Redwood certainly made sure there was none.
Who knows?  I know for one, as does anyone with an ounce of sense.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1286 on: November 26, 2015, 01:59:34 PM »
You mean those who leave their children unprotected whilst they drink and eat ?

Wrong thread Stephen.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1287 on: November 26, 2015, 03:43:02 PM »

What is this 'thing' you people have about scoring through posts?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1288 on: November 26, 2015, 03:51:47 PM »
What is this 'thing' you people have about scoring through posts?

You do not disagree with what I posted then?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1289 on: November 26, 2015, 04:10:33 PM »
You do not disagree with what I posted then?

I did not read your post ... nor shall I till you stop playing juvenile games.

Perhaps I did not make myself clear enough ... I find scoring wholesale through what I have posted rude and offensive as it is no doubt intended to be ... do please grow up and try to show a bit more respect.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....