Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411109 times)

Offline mercury

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1320 on: November 26, 2015, 08:56:04 PM »

Evidently brietta believes Amaral brainwashed people.

She, like the mccanns and their followers seems unable to grasp that many people made up their own minds about the mccanns, and more are coming to that realization that their story doesn't hold up to close examination.

But we are all appendages of some evil borg....just another scapegoating exercise....youre black therefore i am white seems to be the tall and the short of it...bit like the Irish troubles of yesteryear.....somethng the Mccanns created in their life  and never felt the need to stop but actively encouraged it IMHO

And Gerald commented around the tne if Brendas death, that he wants more people to be made examples of ie prosecuting for giving their opinions.....like thats gonna help find hs daughter........or make him a more sympathetic character, always shootng themselves in the foot it seems at every turn
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 09:01:09 PM by mercury »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1321 on: November 26, 2015, 08:57:40 PM »
He DID make that declaration. He told the world. It formulated the path of the investigation so it must have carried some weight at law. He later put that declaration in print. Isn't that what all this is about?

I think he said that "the conclusion of he and his officers was":................ rather than a categorical statement. But let's play devils avocado for a moment and say he did make that categorical statement.

A retired detective writing a book in a severe mardy as a result of being flung off the case, the book having sales of about 250,000. Draw your own conclusions as to how earth shattering that unauthorised declaration will be. It took the Drs McCann  a twelve month to getting around to doing anything about it.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #1322 on: November 26, 2015, 09:01:21 PM »
Don't be ridiculous.  I know you are familiar with my posting history and I give credit where it is due, particularly with regard to volunteer searchers so please do not make inaccurate statements.

I thought the worldwide publicity Madeleine's case has achieved was one of your major beefs against the Drs McCann, it certainly seemed to be the case as far as Mr Amaral was concerned.

So there was me misrepresenting you ... just as you misrepresent me ... you are actually delighted with the publicity Madeleine's parents generated on her behalf after all.

I will bear that in mind for future reference.

The worldwide publicity merely demonstrates quite amply the ludicrous assertion that the 'search' for Madeleine was impeded.

It also magnifies one of the flaws in the mccann case against Amaral.

One of the others being of course, the crime has not been determined.

Beliefs don't count, evidence does.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1323 on: November 26, 2015, 09:08:25 PM »
I think he said that "the conclusion of he and his officers was":................ rather than a categorical statement. But let's play devils avocado for a moment and say he did make that categorical statement.

A retired detective writing a book in a severe mardy as a result of being flung off the case, the book having sales of about 250,000. Draw your own conclusions as to how earth shattering that unauthorised declaration will be. It took the Drs McCann  a twelve month to getting around to doing anything about it.

They poo pooed it and laughed over it, at the time aand yes, waited a year almost before taking action
But it was never about the money of course
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Read and watch

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id163.html
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 09:11:21 PM by mercury »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1324 on: November 26, 2015, 09:09:44 PM »
The opinion may carry no weight at law but it carries a great deal of weight amongst some posters on this forum and many others.

It also carries a great deal of weight amongst those who have pulled every trick in their book to impede the Drs McCann in their search for Madeleine with the ultimate aim of having the present search the genesis of which they strove against with every fibre of their being ... curtailed.

Really weird behaviour for people attesting all they want is "Justice for Madeleine!"

I cannot answer for others. Only me. I would like to see guilty parties apprehended and punished with the full force of the law.
The opinion of Sr Amaral carries no weight at law; what this forum or other fora uncle Tom Cobley and few more others think is irrelevant unless of course you believe there is a vast international conspiracy to do the Drs McCann down.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline mercury

« Reply #1325 on: November 26, 2015, 09:16:50 PM »
I cannot answer for others. Only me. I would like to see guilty parties apprehended and punished with the full force of the law.
The opinion of Sr Amaral carries no weight at law; what this forum or other fora uncle Tom Cobley and few more others think is irrelevant unless of course you believe there is a vast international conspiracy to do the Drs McCann down.
Brietta believes and or promotes that sceptics want to exonerate/protect guilty parties, such is her and her cohorts shameful sham!!

Even a totally biased moderator on here has suggested amaral took back handers for protecting an abductor.....others suggested amaral planted cadaver odour, the desperation is truly astounding!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 09:20:29 PM by mercury »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1326 on: November 26, 2015, 09:19:34 PM »

I think there is a tiny conspiracy to do the McCanns down....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1327 on: November 26, 2015, 09:39:44 PM »

There is a coterie who apparently live and breath "doing the Drs McCann down", I'm sure you will agree.  Apparently they are mainly British based and they may be part of an international conspiracy which by no stretch of the imagination could ever be described as "vast".

Mr Amaral made an excellent and lucrative media career which has apparently convinced Portugal that Madeleine is dead and the Drs McCann complicit.
He may have left people scratching their heads somewhat with ... perhaps his Ace?? ... the coffin invasion of the old lady who was later cremated.

Who in Portugal is going to give a second thought to suspicions about a friend a neighbour or a relation ... when the culpability of those who 'dunnit' has been so well promoted and known for over eight years.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #1328 on: November 26, 2015, 09:46:05 PM »
There is a coterie who apparently live and breath "doing the Drs McCann down", I'm sure you will agree.  Apparently they are mainly British based and they may be part of an international conspiracy which by no stretch of the imagination could ever be described as "vast".

Mr Amaral made an excellent and lucrative media career which has apparently convinced Portugal that Madeleine is dead and the Drs McCann complicit.
He may have left people scratching their heads somewhat with ... perhaps his Ace?? ... the coffin invasion of the old lady who was later cremated.

Who in Portugal is going to give a second thought to suspicions about a friend a neighbour or a relation ... when the culpability of those who 'dunnit' has been so well promoted and known for over eight years.

Sometimes words fail.

This is one of those occasions..…........

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1329 on: November 26, 2015, 09:47:25 PM »

great post

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1330 on: November 26, 2015, 09:53:02 PM »

Well "coterie" is a small select band with similar beliefs accent on the small.
Why keep banging on about Sr Amaral ?. He is yesterdays man and frankly in my view he and the Drs McCann deserve each other.
As for the last paragraph are you suggesting the Portuguese judiciary are not taking it seriously?

stephen25000

« Reply #1331 on: November 26, 2015, 09:57:38 PM »
great post

No, it is blatant rubbish verging on what wou!d appear to be paranoia.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1332 on: November 26, 2015, 10:01:39 PM »

In red  font cite please. Evidence!

You give too much credit to Amaral. Many tens of thousands of people believed Maddie to be dead. Long before Amaral mentioned it. I know I was watching a lot of bloggs and reports and the responses. There were of course many different reasons given for believing this including:  the parents being involved.

As for Amaral's lucrative media career, Bit of hypocrisy going on here. McCanns have made and spent millions on the back of their vile behaviour towards their children. They became marketing ploys!

1.  the fund being set up- using cute Maddie pics to gain sympathy- and deflect any blame on them as parents.
2. trying to claim money from Amaral for their distraught children even the one who is missing!
3. Used royalty, pope, media stars,high up political figures to push their agenda... media savvy they were from day one!

They travelled the world, to tell their story.... Yawn.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1333 on: November 26, 2015, 10:03:10 PM »
In red  font cite please. Evidence!

You give too much credit to Amaral. Many tens of thousands of people believed Maddie to be dead. Long before Amaral mentioned it. I know I was watching a lot of bloggs and reports and the responses. There were of course many different reasons given for believing this including:  the parents being involved.

As for Amaral's lucrative media career, Bit of hypocrisy going on here. McCanns have made and spent millions on the back of their vile behaviour towards their children. They became marketing ploys!

1.  the fund being set up- using cute Maddie pics to gain sympathy- and deflect any blame on them as parents.
2. trying to claim money from Amaral for their distraught children even the one who is missing!
3. Used royalty, pope, media stars,high up political figures to push their agenda... media savvy they were from day one!

They travelled the world, to tell their story.... Yawn.

shining Luz who lives in Luz has confirmed this

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1334 on: November 26, 2015, 10:23:06 PM »
shining Luz who lives in Luz has confirmed this

No, shining has  not confirmed this at all. As they have no evidence it was Amaral's book and nothing else which made the locals think Maddie was dead. Was a survey done?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin