Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411110 times)

Offline mercury

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1410 on: November 27, 2015, 10:46:01 PM »
It is certainly true that Carana has more respect for Martin Grime than me (and I have the highest respect for Carana despite disagreeing with her about Martin Grime).

I have a certain respect for Carana too though I thnk she unnecessarily muddied waters too much all the time. Ie answering questions by asking 20 more questions...where is she btw.......I even have a certain respect for you sometimes when you are honest....but your vindictive attack on Grime just because his dog alerts could have implicated the parents can never be justified..you even went as far as twisting facts...not good...presumably too you are after whatever truth there is in ths case and not just your decided one? I for one will be glad to hear the Mccanns have been exonerated but they havent...no authority has done so, maybe reflect on that
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 11:00:51 PM by mercury »

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1411 on: November 28, 2015, 12:26:15 AM »
Wasn't much of the search that night based on a woke and wandered outside and fell asleep assumption?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1412 on: November 28, 2015, 12:42:57 AM »
Cuddlect WAS washed...a most bizarre decision, but moving on, why have you included
a picture from a satire site  so obviously created post August 2007 when talking about the "early days"? And why suggest no one was coming forward, being held back from doing so due to the contents of websites and the "portuguese press" which is utterly untrue for 2007 and all later years....you conveniently forgot to add what the British media were saying too....and as for people making up their mind in a vaccuum...people take what is available in the public domain and gradually get informed....your tryng to suggest people were brainwashed is insulting to people's intelligence and their right to their honest opinions...tryng to pin it all on the portuguese and especially as the mccanns have done on one man is shameful....

Myths will get debunked, if some still believe the mccanns washed their curtains, went to chaplins or bleached their apartment, tis for them to grapple with, not for you to use the misconceptions  in a blanket denigragion of all who have legitimate questions or "just dont believe" the mccanns....their own behaviours over the years have raised eyebrows in so many circles, so dont kid yourself

What on earth are your "legitimate questions"?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #1413 on: November 28, 2015, 01:13:38 AM »
What on earth are your "legitimate questions"?
Many

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1414 on: November 28, 2015, 01:20:08 AM »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #1415 on: November 28, 2015, 01:24:19 AM »
Question No 1 is ?

Dont be so silly as to think i would expect a rational explanation but rather a pr cover up one  from the likes of you to any serious questions, dumb?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1416 on: November 28, 2015, 01:47:18 AM »
Dont be so silly as to think i would expect a rational explanation but rather a pr cover up one  from the likes of you to any serious questions, dumb?

Hmmm ... quite a revealing answer to a simple question.   

Offline mercury

« Reply #1417 on: November 28, 2015, 01:52:34 AM »
Hmmm ... quite a revealing answer to a simple question.
Revealing of what except your patheticness?

Offline Lace

« Reply #1418 on: November 28, 2015, 10:18:03 AM »
Cuddlect WAS washed...a most bizarre decision, but moving on, why have you included
a picture from a satire site  so obviously created post August 2007 when talking about the "early days"? And why suggest no one was coming forward, being held back from doing so due to the contents of websites and the "portuguese press" which is utterly untrue for 2007 and all later years....you conveniently forgot to add what the British media were saying too....and as for people making up their mind in a vaccuum...people take what is available in the public domain and gradually get informed....your tryng to suggest people were brainwashed is insulting to people's intelligence and their right to their honest opinions...tryng to pin it all on the portuguese and especially as the mccanns have done on one man is shameful....

Myths will get debunked, if some still believe the mccanns washed their curtains, went to chaplins or bleached their apartment, tis for them to grapple with, not for you to use the misconceptions  in a blanket denigragion of all who have legitimate questions or "just dont believe" the mccanns....their own behaviours over the years have raised eyebrows in so many circles, so dont kid yourself

I don't think it was a bizarre decision to wash CC.   I don't know why some people are up in arms about it.  Kate said it didn't smell of Madeleine it smelt of suntan cream,   Kate should know the smell of her own child.   

There were many other things which had Madeleine's smell on them at home,  so it is ridiculous to say that Kate shouldn't have washed it.

Amelie was hugging it and no doubt putting it in her mouth as all small children do,  so washing it was the best hygienic thing to do.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1419 on: November 28, 2015, 11:03:33 AM »
I don't think it was a bizarre decision to wash CC.   I don't know why some people are up in arms about it.  Kate said it didn't smell of Madeleine it smelt of suntan cream,   Kate should know the smell of her own child.   

There were many other things which had Madeleine's smell on them at home,  so it is ridiculous to say that Kate shouldn't have washed it.

Amelie was hugging it and no doubt putting it in her mouth as all small children do,  so washing it was the best hygienic thing to do.

To be fair Lace if Kate had cut cuddlecat up and use it for dusters you would not have found that odd. I can hear you now  ' Madeleine had many toys and dusting would have been therapeutic for Kate'
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 11:31:54 AM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1420 on: November 28, 2015, 11:27:50 AM »

The bizarre decision made as far as CuddleCat is concerned is that it wasn't bagged in an evidence bag on the night Madeleine vanished.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1421 on: November 28, 2015, 12:16:47 PM »
To be fair Lace if Kate had cut cuddlecat up and use it for dusters you would not have found that odd. I can hear you now  ' Madeleine had many toys and dusting would have been therapeutic for Kate'

Well said!  @)(++(* 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Benice

« Reply #1422 on: November 28, 2015, 12:26:19 PM »

Hilarious - considering sceptics spend their whole time finding fault and ripping to shreds every single thing the McCanns do and every single word they say.      Then when they are not doing that - they are then finding fault with the stuff they didn't do or didn't say.

The word 'Irony' hardly seems to be adequate.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1423 on: November 28, 2015, 12:51:28 PM »
Hilarious - considering sceptics spend their whole time finding fault and ripping to shreds every single thing the McCanns do and every single word they say.      Then when they are not doing that - they are then finding fault with the stuff they didn't do or didn't say.

The word 'Irony' hardly seems to be adequate.

It also fails to address the inadequacy which allowed a toy which had been in contact with a missing child and which could possibly have been touched by an abductor not to be entered into evidence on the night Madeleine vanished.

Whatever was done with it subsequently whether dog's toy or duster pales beside that omission.

Offline misty

« Reply #1424 on: November 28, 2015, 06:39:16 PM »

I'm rather disturbed that you can even consider Kate would subject Cudddlecat to the same torture as Alan B'stard inflicted on Piers' teddy in The New Statesman.