Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411119 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1425 on: November 28, 2015, 06:59:57 PM »
I am slowly translating the analysis of phone records for Luz for 2 - 4 May. The 74,104 calls/texts in and out.

The calls/texts of David Payne are at
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/oa/OA_COM/OA_com_Page_10.jpg

This shows that on 4 May 2007 at 01:17, about 3 hours after Kate raised the alarm, David Payne made a phone call to Dianne Webster's mobile lasting 92 seconds.

I have so far come up with 2 explanations.  1) David was talking to someone in 5H, saying the McCanns were being asked to leave 5A and could they relocate to the Payne's apartment.
2) David was out and about (searching) and needed to talk to Dianne or Fiona. (Fiona did not have a separate mobile on that visit.)

Any improvements on this?
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1426 on: November 28, 2015, 08:27:10 PM »
I am slowly translating the analysis of phone records for Luz for 2 - 4 May. The 74,104 calls/texts in and out.

This shows that on 4 May 2007 at 01:17, about 3 hours after Kate raised the alarm, David Payne made a phone call to Dianne Webster's mobile lasting 92 seconds.

I have so far come up with 2 explanations.  1) David was talking to someone in 5H, saying the McCanns were being asked to leave 5A and could they relocate to the Payne's apartment.
2) David was out and about (searching) and needed to talk to Dianne or Fiona. (Fiona did not have a separate mobile on that visit.)

Fiona seems to have stayed with Kate until the twins were taken up to 5H. I would go with 1) because Russell thought he, David and Gerry did the timeline between 1am and 2am in 5A with the PJ present.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1427 on: November 28, 2015, 08:34:39 PM »

Checking whether or not Madeleine had been found?  If yes ... return to base.  If no ... keep on looking.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mercury

« Reply #1428 on: November 29, 2015, 12:34:25 AM »

It could be anything at all, I dont understand the issue? With him phoning home....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1429 on: November 29, 2015, 05:46:28 PM »
It also fails to address the inadequacy which allowed a toy which had been in contact with a missing child and which could possibly have been touched by an abductor not to be entered into evidence on the night Madeleine vanished.

Whatever was done with it subsequently whether dog's toy or duster pales beside that omission.

The toy was next to her head when she was asleep according to her parents and it was in that position in photos so it doesn't look like anyone had touched it. So if no shadow touched it then it indicates Eddie alerted to that odour from another source.

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline misty

« Reply #1430 on: November 29, 2015, 09:02:18 PM »
The toy was next to her head when she was asleep according to her parents and it was in that position in photos so it doesn't look like anyone had touched it. So if no shadow touched it then it indicates Eddie alerted to that odour from another source.

Martin Grime touched Cuddlecat before Eddie alerted (to whatever it was)
Someone put it in the waste bin.
Somebody put it in the cupboard.
Eddie didn't alert to the gloves/hands of that person/those people.
The odour apparently wasn't on almost all of the clothes Kate was pictured wearing whilst hugging Cuddlecat prior to 4th August, according to Eddie.
Draw your own conclusions.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1431 on: November 29, 2015, 09:06:39 PM »
The odour apparently wasn't on almost all of the clothes Kate was pictured wearing whilst hugging Cuddlecat prior to 4th August, according to Eddie.

well as Grime has said that contamination is immediate eddie should have alerted to all the clothes...he didn't...but as Grime says...the alerts have no evidential value and I think we can see why

stephen25000

« Reply #1432 on: November 29, 2015, 09:37:58 PM »

So you are now an expert in forensics  ?

Offline misty

« Reply #1433 on: November 29, 2015, 09:42:17 PM »
So you are now an expert in forensics  ?

It's refreshing that you consider me an expert from my post.

stephen25000

« Reply #1434 on: November 29, 2015, 09:43:41 PM »
It's refreshing that you consider me an expert from my post.

£5%4%

Offline misty

« Reply #1435 on: November 29, 2015, 09:49:48 PM »
£5%4%

What words are you searching for?

stephen25000

« Reply #1436 on: November 29, 2015, 09:50:39 PM »
What words are you searching for?

Have a guess. 8((()*/

Offline misty

« Reply #1437 on: November 29, 2015, 09:54:18 PM »
Have a guess. 8((()*/

Our guesses are at opposite ends of the spectrum, Stephen, so I'll just be grateful for the compliment in your rhetorical question.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1438 on: November 29, 2015, 09:56:28 PM »

For me, the fact that Eddie did not alert in the kids' bedroom, and if his alert was correct to the toy, means the toy was in another room to be contaminated with cadaver scent...probably the parent's room where the other alert was

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1439 on: November 29, 2015, 10:34:54 PM »

IMO explanation (2) is best.
Anyone got a similar explanation for the voice calls at 2314 and 2317 ?