Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411039 times)

ferryman

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1530 on: December 15, 2015, 09:39:53 AM »
Witnesses aren't allowed to be asked leading questions, are they?

That's quite correct.

Principle of 'non-incrimination' ....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1531 on: December 17, 2015, 02:56:25 PM »
Real examples in other cases of locations missed by civilians and police in initial search of the main premises where person resides or last seen at). In kitchen cupboard. In wardrobe behind/under clothes, boxes, etc. Inside chest of drawers. In a room under a big pile of hoarded stuff. Behind a bath panel. In a suitcase. In attic. Under bean bag. Eventuallly someone searches more completely and finds. BTW some of those cases were good result (falls asleep in odd place) some not.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1532 on: December 17, 2015, 05:00:31 PM »
Real examples in other cases of locations missed by civilians and police in initial search of the main premises where person resides or last seen at). In kitchen cupboard. In wardrobe behind/under clothes, boxes, etc. Inside chest of drawers. In a room under a big pile of hoarded stuff. Behind a bath panel. In a suitcase. In attic. Under bean bag. Eventuallly someone searches more completely and finds. BTW some of those cases were good result (falls asleep in odd place) some not.

The search starts with the last person who saw the missing child? Some say Smithman was the last one seen with her. Wonder if the two match in any way  @)(++(*
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline misty

« Reply #1533 on: December 17, 2015, 05:05:14 PM »

Which places from  those you have listed would you exclude from finding
 a)a living child
 &
 b)a cadaver

in a sparsely equipped & furnished one storey tiled-floor holiday apartment?

Offline misty

« Reply #1534 on: December 17, 2015, 05:06:54 PM »
The search starts with the last person who saw the missing child? Some say Smithman was the last one seen with her. Wonder if the two match in any way  @)(++(*

No gloves & no cross-contamination, P/F. How many more times?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1535 on: December 18, 2015, 12:51:56 AM »
Which places from  those you have listed would you exclude from finding
 a)a living child
 &
 b)a cadaver

in a sparsely equipped & furnished one storey tiled-floor holiday apartment?
To fully search for either requires looking in every space Misty I wouldn't exclude anywhere.
BTW in these examples - under bed, in kitchen cupboard, under bean bag, in chest of drawers, in suitcase, the missing child had deliberately gone to that location and curled up and fallen asleep, but was not found in the early search despite supposedly complete search by relatives and by multiple police officers. They were found (in these cases asleep) typically an hour or several hours later.
All those cases were small residences, I don't think whether it is one or two floors makes any difference.

Offline misty

« Reply #1536 on: December 18, 2015, 01:12:55 AM »
To fully search for either requires looking in every space Misty I wouldn't exclude anywhere.
BTW in these examples - under bed, in kitchen cupboard, under bean bag, in chest of drawers, in suitcase, the missing child had deliberately gone to that location and curled up and fallen asleep, but was not found in the early search despite supposedly complete search by relatives and by multiple police officers. They were found (in these cases asleep) typically an hour or several hours later.
All those cases were small residences, I don't think whether it is one or two floors makes any difference.

I think it is important to differentiate between the places a living child would hide & the places in which someone would attempt to conceal a cadaver. For instance - a living young child could not conceal itself behind a bath panel secured from the outside or in a zipped-up suitcase on a wardrobe shelf. Could a living child have concealed itself within the drawers in the bedroom furniture?
Would the parents have issued a call to the police with an invitation into the apartment, complete with dogs, if they knew there was a cadaver concealed somewhere within?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1537 on: December 18, 2015, 10:05:18 AM »
No gloves & no cross-contamination, P/F. How many more times?

You should realise by now that Eddie is searching for the strongest scent source (months later) and he positively alerted twice in that apartment and he won't alert unless 100% certain. Eddie examined no clothes in that video that matched Smithman's attire. You're grasping at straws.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1538 on: December 18, 2015, 09:48:11 PM »
I think it is important to differentiate between the places a living child would hide & the places in which someone would attempt to conceal a cadaver. For instance - a living young child could not conceal itself behind a bath panel secured from the outside or in a zipped-up suitcase on a wardrobe shelf. Could a living child have concealed itself within the drawers in the bedroom furniture?
Would the parents have issued a call to the police with an invitation into the apartment, complete with dogs, if they knew there was a cadaver concealed somewhere within?

I dont think any parents innocent or guilty would "invite" police in to search for their alive or dead kid..both scenarios are illogical are they not?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1539 on: December 18, 2015, 10:04:35 PM »
I dont think any parents innocent or guilty would "invite" police in to search for their alive or dead kid..both scenarios are illogical are they not?

the police were called because the McCanns believed Maddie had been abducted

stephen25000

« Reply #1540 on: December 18, 2015, 10:17:09 PM »
the police were called because the McCanns believed Maddie had been abducted

A 'belief' is not a fact.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1541 on: December 18, 2015, 10:26:40 PM »
A 'belief' is not a fact.

I have explained to you many times that a  belief is not a fact...but often belief is all the police have to go on. even if a case goes to court the verdict is based on what the jury believe

stephen25000

« Reply #1542 on: December 18, 2015, 10:28:19 PM »
I have explained to you many times that a  belief is not a fact...but often belief is all the police have to go on. even if a case goes to court the verdict is based on what the jury believe

A court case would require evidence.

There is none for abduction.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1543 on: December 18, 2015, 10:33:07 PM »

Not one iota..especially since Redwood destroyed the main circumstancial piece of evidence aka tannerman...then there was nothing left..absolutely nothing at all

But the Drs Mccann defy SY and continue to ask the public for info in the discredited tannerman...must be working soooo close together with SY, NOT! Or harming their own search. Oh dear
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 10:36:58 PM by mercury »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1544 on: December 18, 2015, 10:33:42 PM »

there is evidence to support abduction according to SY...and me....even though evidence is produced in court it may not be conclusive and the jury decides on a verdict based on what they believe