Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411055 times)

Offline lordpookles

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1875 on: June 08, 2016, 06:49:54 PM »
I'm with Alfie and Brietta on this one. I can't see any suspicious behaviour. There are multiple ways you could act/think which are completely natural and not always completely logical.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1876 on: June 08, 2016, 06:51:58 PM »
Stepping beyond the recess and having a bleedin' good shufti is completely out of the question I suppose ?

not heard that word in many ayear ... *&*%£
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1877 on: June 08, 2016, 06:54:11 PM »
not heard that word in many ayear ... *&*%£

"Queen of the brontosaurus" will probably ask what it means................ *&*%£
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1878 on: June 08, 2016, 07:02:57 PM »
Stepping beyond the recess and having a bleedin' good shufti is completely out of the question I suppose ?

It would make sense to step out wouldn't it.  @)(++(*
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

« Reply #1879 on: June 08, 2016, 07:12:11 PM »
It would make sense to step out wouldn't it.  @)(++(*
No my dears, there was no need, none what so ever because... Jane saw Maddie being taken..oh no wait.. when did JT fess up about 'knowing who dunnit' and she would have known the time and she would have said OMG I remember now I saw Maddie being abducted  at 9 ish or words to that effect.. is that in Kates book that bit?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1880 on: June 08, 2016, 07:34:45 PM »
Of course Kate was frantic. Frantic people in such a situation, knowing that their other half is sat not 100 meters away will raise the alarm asap, not calmly consider all the possible permutations of where the child might be and check them all out first.  I can assure you that in a similar scenario it would not even cross my mind for a second that my child had, in the middle of the night, taken themselves off to the neighbours for comfort.

Not for comfort, to find her parents. Isn't that why the patio doors were left open?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

« Reply #1881 on: June 08, 2016, 07:37:51 PM »
Not for comfort, to find her parents. Isn't that why the patio doors were left open?

Exactly.

That is what we have been told.

Yet the mccanns claim it would be very unlikely she could get out. %&5%£ %&5%£

« Reply #1882 on: June 08, 2016, 07:57:15 PM »
Exactly.

That is what we have been told.

Yet the mccanns claim it would be very unlikely she could get out. %&5%£ %&5%£

I'm trying this for size.... darling I am leaving a door unlocked so you can't get out. Hmmm
or the door is unlocked but don't dare go out... nope... help me out here guys!

So the search was all about some state of frantic ness... everyone was searching apart from the phone call that stated no one was looking, the police were too busy taking statements lazy to be looking for their daughter- all the while JT  saw the child being 'taken' and Kate  just knew she had been taken..Oh gawd I'm exhausted already.

Alfie

« Reply #1883 on: June 08, 2016, 08:29:52 PM »
If that was the reason then why on earth would Kate have reason to believe Madeleine had gone to JT's apartment instead?  Time to accept this argument of yours is pointless and petty.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1884 on: June 08, 2016, 10:48:08 PM »
If that was the reason then why on earth would Kate have reason to believe Madeleine had gone to JT's apartment instead?  Time to accept this argument of yours is pointless and petty.

Perhaps because she'd been in her parent's friend's apartments that week and just may gave thought her parents were there ?

BTW Alfie if my argument is so pointless why are you using so much energy trying to discredit it ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Alfie

« Reply #1885 on: June 08, 2016, 10:58:32 PM »
Perhaps because she'd been in her parent's friend's apartments that week and just may gave thought her parents were there ?

BTW Alfie if my argument is so pointless why are you using so much energy trying to discredit it ?
Because I dislike this sort of spiteful claptrap (a sly way of pointing the finger and suggesting without actually saying it that Kate didn't go to JT's apartment because she knew Madeleine couldn't be there) and like to highlight the faulty reasoning that comes with it.  I find it quite satisfying poking holes in these daft notions though oftentimes it's a little like shooting fish in a barrel, so really not much energy needed.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1886 on: June 08, 2016, 11:38:19 PM »
Because I dislike this sort of spiteful claptrap (a sly way of pointing the finger and suggesting without actually saying it that Kate didn't go to JT's apartment because she knew Madeleine couldn't be there) and like to highlight the faulty reasoning that comes with it.  I find it quite satisfying poking holes in these daft notions though oftentimes it's a little like shooting fish in a barrel, so really not much energy needed.

I'm afraid, as usual, you are reading far too much in to what I have posted. Is it really not possible for you to post a reasoned rebuttal instead of the unnecessary  insults  that seem to pepper your posts more and more often of late?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1887 on: June 08, 2016, 11:43:05 PM »
I'm afraid, as usual, you are reading far too much in to what I have posted. [b[Is it really not possible for you to post a reasoned rebuttal instead of the unnecessary  insults  that seem to pepper your posts more and more often of late?[/b]

No it isnt otherwise the raison daitre would cease

Alfie

« Reply #1888 on: June 09, 2016, 08:17:22 AM »
I'm afraid, as usual, you are reading far too much in to what I have posted. Is it really not possible for you to post a reasoned rebuttal instead of the unnecessary  insults  that seem to pepper your posts more and more often of late?
It is impossible to fully rebut why someone didn't act the way YOU think they ought to have, but I have very successfully shown you why I think your argument is flawed, pointless and just another stick you're using to beat up the mother of a missing child, albeit a rather weak stick.  Now, you carry on arguing til you're blue in the face that you know best what a woman in Kate's situation would have done and should have done, I'll now leave you to it - enjoy!

ETA: One further thought before I leave you to your pointless argument - you claim I am reading far too much into what you have posted but I would just like to point out that this is disingenuous claptrap.  Your firm belief is that Kate staged an abduction and that therefore she would know full well that Madeleine couldn't possibly be at JT's apartment, hence pointless to rush round there.  That being the case your "only asking questions" about why didn't Kate go straight round to JT's apartment when she found Madeleine missing is clearly yet another attempt by you to suggest Kate's guilt and involvement in a cover up.  Deny it all you like, some of us are quite capable of seeing through your tactics.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 09:00:11 AM by Alfie »

stephen25000

« Reply #1889 on: June 09, 2016, 08:22:08 AM »
cIt is impossible to fully rebut why someone didn't act the way YOU think they ought to have, but I have very successfully shown you why I think your argument is flawed, pointless and just another stick you're using to beat up the mother of a missing child, albeit a rather weak stick.  Now, you carry on arguing til you're blue in the face that you know best what a woman in Kate's situation would have done and should have done, I'll now leave you to it - enjoy!

So, you know what a woman would have done in Kate's situation then ?

From what perspective would you do that ?

You weren't there, and you do not know what happened that night.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 08:25:14 AM by stephen25000 »