Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411033 times)

Offline Benice

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1890 on: June 09, 2016, 08:45:04 AM »
No my dears, there was no need, none what so ever because... Jane saw Maddie being taken..oh no wait.. when did JT fess up about 'knowing who dunnit' and she would have known the time and she would have said OMG I remember now I saw Maddie being abducted  at 9 ish or words to that effect.. is that in Kates book that bit?

Jane Tanner didn't 'fess up' to anything.    She told the police as soon as they arrived about the man she had seen carrying a child -   IIRC they did nothing about it at the time and it was not until the next day that at Jane's own request they went with her to the place where she saw the man. 

The reason she didn't immediately tell Kate was because at such an early stage it was possible that Madeleine could be found and returned at any minute and she didn't want to unnecessarily add to Kate's state of extreme fear that her daughter had been abducted.

AIMHO

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #1891 on: June 09, 2016, 08:48:56 AM »
Jane Tanner didn't 'fess up' to anything.    She told the police as soon as they arrived about the man she had seen carrying a child -   IIRC they did nothing about it at the time and it was not until the next day that at Jane's own request they went with her to the place where she saw the man. 

The reason she didn't immediately tell Kate was because at such an early stage it was possible that Madeleine could be found and returned at any minute and she didn't want to unnecessarily add to Kate's state of extreme fear that her daughter had been abducted.

AIMHO

They had already claimed abduction, so that doesn't wash.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #1892 on: June 09, 2016, 08:57:03 AM »

another  excuse imo

Offline Benice

« Reply #1893 on: June 09, 2016, 09:19:53 AM »
Perhaps because she'd been in her parent's friend's apartments that week and just may gave thought her parents were there ?

BTW Alfie if my argument is so pointless why are you using so much energy trying to discredit it ?

When did Madeleine go to Jayne's apartment that week plz?

IIRC you originally asked why Kate didn't go to JT's apartment to see if Madeleine was there.

IMO Faith there are several reasons why JT would not even enter Kates head at the moment when she found her daughter was missing:-

JT was not involved in the McCanns checking arrangement.

JT was not a close friend - having only met the McCanns half a dozen times in the 4 years she had known them and  Madeleine would hardly know JT at all before this holiday - so was not likely to think of her as someone to go to.

JT had never been in McCanns apartment  - so no prior  'connection' there to make Kate think of her.

JT would not have taken Madeleine out of her apartment without letting her parents know.   But even if she had - Russell would know because the only time JT could have done that was on her way back to take over from him so that he could go and have his meal.

I'm sure Kate's mind would have been racing with all kinds of thoughts from the moment she found Madeleine had gone, but I doubt very much indeed that Jayne Tanner was one of them.   It's just far too unlikely IMO.

AIMHO

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.

Offline Benice

« Reply #1894 on: June 09, 2016, 09:27:25 AM »

Even abducted children are found alive and are reunited with their parents Stephen.

stephen25000

« Reply #1895 on: June 09, 2016, 09:33:40 AM »
Even abducted children are found alive and are reunited with their parents Stephen.

Is that comment for real ?

and it does not relate to the comment I made, does it?

Offline Benice

« Reply #1896 on: June 09, 2016, 10:11:34 AM »
Is that comment for real ?

and it does not relate to the comment I made, does it?

I commented that at such an early stage it was still possible that Madeleine could be found and returned and regardless of what had happened that is what Jayne Tanner and everyone else would be hoping for.

You said that didn't wash because 'abduction' had already been claimed.   So what?  Abducted children can be found and returned to their parents - so what is your problem with anyone holding out the very normal hope that abducted or not  - she could still be found in those first few hours?    She could have abducted and then dumped by the roadside for all anyone knew at that time.

AIMHO

Offline xtina

« Reply #1897 on: June 09, 2016, 10:19:16 AM »

yes ....but was maddie abducted..............we don't know ...do we ...no proof

i did mean to post this on your post regarding the experts

@benice
(i.e the parents of other abducted children - especially those who have spent time with the McCanns)  believe them and support them -  is the most compelling evidence of all IMO.

If anyone could spot a 'fake' - then it would be those people IMO.

In her book, Prousa refers to the opinions of criminal psychologist Dr. Christian Ludke. Ludke, who has regular contact with parents who have lost a child due to crime, warned early on in the McCann investigation the McCann’s behaviour was pointing towards them being involved. During interview he explained that in his experience parents in such circumstances as being posited by the McCanns “are under massive shock, were helpless, were insecure, withdrawing themselves.”  ”They have an inner struggle, blaming themselves for possibly not have looked enough after their child.” Conversely, the McCanns “live completely different, often harmonic.” Already after a few days they went jogging, as if that was a normal thing to do, they always came together.”  ”These parents took matters into their own hands instead of leaving matters in the hands of the police. They distanced themselves from their two other children by going on a European tour, that to me is very strange.” The interview with Ludke can be read here christian ludke

Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1898 on: June 09, 2016, 10:22:17 AM »
When did Madeleine go to Jayne's apartment that week plz?

IIRC you originally asked why Kate didn't go to JT's apartment to see if Madeleine was there.

IMO Faith there are several reasons why JT would not even enter Kates head at the moment when she found her daughter was missing:-

JT was not involved in the McCanns checking arrangement.

JT was not a close friend - having only met the McCanns half a dozen times in the 4 years she had known them and  Madeleine would hardly know JT at all before this holiday - so was not likely to think of her as someone to go to.

JT had never been in McCanns apartment  - so no prior  'connection' there to make Kate think of her.

JT would not have taken Madeleine out of her apartment without letting her parents know.   But even if she had - Russell would know because the only time JT could have done that was on her way back to take over from him so that he could go and have his meal.

I'm sure Kate's mind would have been racing with all kinds of thoughts from the moment she found Madeleine had gone, but I doubt very much indeed that Jayne Tanner was one of them.   It's just far too unlikely IMO.

AIMHO

It is a subject of constant amusement to me that while supporters constantly tell members what Kate may or may not have thought, done or said they disparage sceptics ability to do the self same thing.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Benice

« Reply #1899 on: June 09, 2016, 10:52:47 AM »

yes ....but was maddie abducted..............we don't know ...do we ...no proof

i did mean to post this on your post regarding the experts

@benice
(i.e the parents of other abducted children - especially those who have spent time with the McCanns)  believe them and support them -  is the most compelling evidence of all IMO.

If anyone could spot a 'fake' - then it would be those people IMO.

In her book, Prousa refers to the opinions of criminal psychologist Dr. Christian Ludke. Ludke, who has regular contact with parents who have lost a child due to crime, warned early on in the McCann investigation the McCann’s behaviour was pointing towards them being involved. During interview he explained that in his experience parents in such circumstances as being posited by the McCanns “are under massive shock, were helpless, were insecure, withdrawing themselves.”  ”They have an inner struggle, blaming themselves for possibly not have looked enough after their child.” Conversely, the McCanns “live completely different, often harmonic.” Already after a few days they went jogging, as if that was a normal thing to do, they always came together.”  ”These parents took matters into their own hands instead of leaving matters in the hands of the police. They distanced themselves from their two other children by going on a European tour, that to me is very strange.” The interview with Ludke can be read here christian ludke

Has this man ever met or spoken to the McCanns?  Some of his statements are opinions which many other people would not agree with - including the experts who unlike that person  - actually spent time with the McCanns and found nothing suspicious whatsoever with their reactions or behaviour.  Does this Dr. not know the therapeutic and stress busting effects of jogging for instance?

If you don't think those parents of other abducted children are the 'real' experts then that's your prerogative.   IMO no-one can possibly know better than THEY do about every last single terrible effect this nightmare experience has on the parents.     And  I repeat - if anyone could spot a fake it would be those people.  Any claim that they could not -  is insulting to them IMO.   

Offline xtina

« Reply #1900 on: June 09, 2016, 11:09:58 AM »
Has this man ever met or spoken to the McCanns?  Some of his statements are opinions which many other people would not agree with - including the experts who unlike that person  - actually spent time with the McCanns and found nothing suspicious whatsoever with their reactions or behaviour.  Does this Dr. not know the therapeutic and stress busting effects of jogging for instance?

If you don't think those parents of other abducted children are the 'real' experts then that's your prerogative.   IMO no-one can possibly know better than THEY do about every last single terrible effect this nightmare experience has on the parents.     And  I repeat - if anyone could spot a fake it would be those people.  Any claim that they could not -  is insulting to them IMO.

is insulting to them ........well not as insulting as you ....dragging the mccs ...into those parents of abducted children who have there own grief ......there own loss...who have enough to contend with that...

without the mccs being poked down there throat every touch and turn ...like yourself...is doing
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 08:24:25 AM by xtina »
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1901 on: June 09, 2016, 11:16:19 AM »
is insulting to them ........well not as insulting as you ....dragging the mccs ...into there own grief there own loss...who have enough to contend with that...

without the mccs being poked down there throat every touch and turn ...like yourself...is doing

What?

Offline lordpookles

« Reply #1902 on: June 09, 2016, 01:44:28 PM »
^ it makes no sense.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1903 on: June 09, 2016, 06:50:08 PM »
I commented that at such an early stage it was still possible that Madeleine could be found and returned and regardless of what had happened that is what Jayne Tanner and everyone else would be hoping for.

You said that didn't wash because 'abduction' had already been claimed.   So what?  Abducted children can be found and returned to their parents - so what is your problem with anyone holding out the very normal hope that abducted or not  - she could still be found in those first few hours?    She could have abducted and then dumped by the roadside for all anyone knew at that time.

AIMHO

Oh purleeeeeeeeeeeez stop it already.  If you saw your friends daughter being ABDUCTED you wouldn't say anything just in case the anductor brought her back ?- now why on earth go to all the trouble of abducting her to take her back? Bejeezuz Why did Jane not shout to Gerry and Jes  oh look Maddie is being abducted. I just can't believe the bullsh  rubbish I have to read on here.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #1904 on: June 09, 2016, 07:30:40 PM »
It is a subject of constant amusement to me that while supporters constantly tell members what Kate may or may not have thought, done or said they disparage sceptics ability to do the self same thing.

That's because supporters see themselves as part of some extended family with special insight and the sceptics are the barbarians at the gates.
I think there is a long convoluted psychological explanation for the phenomenon.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey