Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411152 times)

Offline mercury

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1920 on: June 12, 2016, 10:44:36 PM »
No idea Alfie. But a search that didn't look in any of the four top cupboards was very incomplete.
From one of the officers

Then, with his colleague, he searched the apartment. He opened all the cupboards of the bedrooms, living room and kitchen and he checked under the beds and in the fridge. He did not see the washing machine. He did not see anything strange during the search and there was no sign of a break in. As regards the bed clothes of the child’s bed, he found it to have a normal disposition.

?

Why, out of curiosity do you think the top ones werent opened?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1921 on: June 13, 2016, 02:04:31 AM »
From one of the officers

Then, with his colleague, he searched the apartment. He opened all the cupboards of the bedrooms, living room and kitchen and he checked under the beds and in the fridge. He did not see the washing machine. He did not see anything strange during the search and there was no sign of a break in. As regards the bed clothes of the child’s bed, he found it to have a normal disposition.
... (snip)
So in the living room the GNR looked in the sideboard but did not look behind the sofa.

Offline mercury

« Reply #1922 on: June 13, 2016, 02:09:55 AM »
So in the living room the GNR looked in the sideboard but did not look behind the sofa.

Hello peggy???  We was talking about the bedroom cupboards, dint start deflecting like some

!!!

Offline Lace

« Reply #1923 on: June 13, 2016, 08:27:25 AM »
That's because supporters see themselves as part of some extended family with special insight and the sceptics are the barbarians at the gates.
I think there is a long convoluted psychological explanation for the phenomenon.

No,   it's just that some sceptics seem blame the McCann's for not behaving in a certain way,  and when other examples are brought up they still won't acknowledge it.   Kate has been blamed for not searching all week,  for being stony faced and cold,  for smiling,   for wearing earrings,  for leaving the twins in the room which she had just searched,  for not being cool calm and collected when dealing with her missing child.    In my opinion the McCann's are being made to be monsters,  because some believe they are guilty,  their belief of the McCann's guilt over shadows everything they read and see about the McCann's.  Every single word every single action is twisted to show that they are guilty just as Amaral does in his book.

Offline Benice

« Reply #1924 on: June 13, 2016, 08:48:03 AM »
No,   it's just that some sceptics seem blame the McCann's for not behaving in a certain way,  and when other examples are brought up they still won't acknowledge it.   Kate has been blamed for not searching all week,  for being stony faced and cold,  for smiling,   for wearing earrings,  for leaving the twins in the room which she had just searched,  for not being cool calm and collected when dealing with her missing child.    In my opinion the McCann's are being made to be monsters,  because some believe they are guilty,  their belief of the McCann's guilt over shadows everything they read and see about the McCann's.  Every single word every single action is twisted to show that they are guilty just as Amaral does in his book.

IMO the problem Sceptics have is there is no evidence to show that K&G (or their friends) were involved in their daughter's disappearance.

The remedy to that inconvenient fact appears to be  to 'prove' that they are evil liars/parents/monsters etc etc etc and therefore must be guilty.  It's nothing more than a mega character assassination IMO which involves trashing every single word they say and every single thing they do  - down to the tiniest detail.

For example  -' elsewhere'  Kate's comments about her pink trainers are now being discussed and promoted as something 'sinister'.

The mind boggles.

AIMHO

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #1925 on: June 13, 2016, 08:59:43 AM »
IMO the problem Sceptics have is there is no evidence to show that K&G (or their friends) were involved in their daughter's disappearance.

The remedy to that inconvenient fact appears to be  to 'prove' that they are evil liars/parents/monsters etc etc etc and therefore must be guilty.  It's nothing more than a mega character assassination IMO which involves trashing every single word they say and every single thing they do  - down to the tiniest detail.

For example  -' elsewhere'  Kate's comments about her pink trainers are now being discussed and promoted as something 'sinister'.

The mind boggles.

AIMHO

In actuality, it is not known WHO or WHOM is involved in her disappearance, if anyone was.

What the supporters can't deal with, no matter any hype or belief, is there is no evidence of abduction, above any other scenario.

..and without abduction , where do all roads LEAD ? &%+((£

Offline Benice

« Reply #1926 on: June 13, 2016, 09:29:35 AM »
In actuality, it is not known WHO or WHOM is involved in her disappearance, if anyone was.

What the supporters can't deal with, no matter any hype or belief, is there is no evidence of abduction, above any other scenario.

..and without abduction , where do all roads LEAD ? &%+((£

Not true.  As far as I am concerned the open shutters and window are irrefutable evidence that an intruder had been in 5a that night.

The fact that you don't want to believe that is immaterial  - as it is obvious that SY do believe that to be evidence of an intruder.     If they did not believe that  - then there would be no way they could have ruled the McCanns and their friends out of the enquiry in the way that they have.

You may believe there is no evidence of an abduction - but SY believe there is.   As SY are the professionals with access to all the evidence and the rest of us are merely armchair detectives with access to only some of the evidence - it would never occur to me to presume that I know more about this case than they do - or that my conclusions are more informed and therefore superior to theirs. 

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #1927 on: June 13, 2016, 09:44:30 AM »
Not true.  As far as I am concerned the open shutters and window are irrefutable evidence that an intruder had been in 5a that night.

The fact that you don't want to believe that is immaterial  - as it is obvious that SY do believe that to be evidence of an intruder.     If they did not believe that  - then there would be no way they could have ruled the McCanns and their friends out of the enquiry in the way that they have.

You may believe there is no evidence of an abduction - but SY believe there is.   As SY are the professionals with access to all the evidence and the rest of us are merely armchair detectives with access to only some of the evidence - it would never occur to me to presume that I know more about this case than they do - or that my conclusions are more informed and therefore superior to theirs.

There is no verification that the shutters or windows were moved before 10 pm.

Likewise, AS CLAIMED, the shutters were not jemmied.

There is no evidence of a break in, in the apartment.

As to SY , it is abundantly clear the investigation has achieved NOTHING.

Do keep up.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1928 on: June 13, 2016, 09:52:12 AM »
"the open shutters and window are irrefutable evidence that an intruder had been in 5a that night"

In no way is that proof, of course.

The 'allegedly' open window that Kate claims to have discovered, it could be argued, is as much evidence of staging.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

stephen25000

« Reply #1929 on: June 13, 2016, 09:54:29 AM »
"the open shutters and window are irrefutable evidence that an intruder had been in 5a that night"

In no way is that proof, of course.

The 'allegedly' open window that Kate claims to have discovered, it could be argued, is as much evidence of staging.

Precisely the case, Wonderfulspam.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1930 on: June 13, 2016, 10:04:33 AM »
Precisely the case, Wonderfulspam.

a proper investigation must first rule in or out the parents before it can make any progress...SY must have done this to say parents are not suspects and therefore not lying...open window...evidence of abduction

stephen25000

« Reply #1931 on: June 13, 2016, 10:07:47 AM »

a proper investigation must first rule in or out the parents before it can make any progress...SY must have done this to say parents are not suspects and therefore not lying...open window...evidence of abduction

Again, no verification of the window being open before 10 pm.

As to the investigation, they has only one yardstick, abduction. Nothing else ever mentioned, unless BHH stated the real truth, i.e. it was a murder investigation.

...and good old Mr. Mitchell said, no evidence of a break in.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1932 on: June 13, 2016, 10:08:49 AM »
There is no verification that the shutters or windows were moved before 10 pm.

Likewise, AS CLAIMED, the shutters were not jemmied.

There is no evidence of a break in, in the apartment.

As to SY , it is abundantly clear the investigation has achieved NOTHING.

Do keep up.

Please don't keep using the excuse that 'jemmied'  was used by Gerry's sister,  the fact is Gerry found the shutters COULD be raised from outside,  the only way the shutters SHOULD HAVE been able to be raised was from the INSIDE so Gerry obviously assumed the shutters had been forced up,  Gerry's sister interpreted this as the shutters being jemmied.

The fact that the abductor left no incriminating evidence [though I believe there is a hair that has DNA which hasn't been identified]   means nothing at all,  SY came to the conclusion of abduction these people are experts in their field and have come across many abductions.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1933 on: June 13, 2016, 10:09:36 AM »

....But for some reason they are unwilling to share with anyone what exactly excludes without question the possibility of the mccanns involvement in Madeleines dissappearence.

Meanwhile, owing to this continued lack of clarity, the McCanns still get trolled.

Them cops must really love Kate & Gerry.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

stephen25000

« Reply #1934 on: June 13, 2016, 10:23:52 AM »
Please don't keep using the excuse that 'jemmied'  was used by Gerry's sister,  the fact is Gerry found the shutters COULD be raised from outside,  the only way the shutters SHOULD HAVE been able to be raised was from the INSIDE so Gerry obviously assumed the shutters had been forced up,  Gerry's sister interpreted this as the shutters being jemmied.

The fact that the abductor left no incriminating evidence [though I believe there is a hair that has DNA which hasn't been identified]   means nothing at all,  SY came to the conclusion of abduction these people are experts in their field and have come across many abductions.

It's about time you and your fellows spouted abductor as a fact.

It most certainly isn't.

Which experts on abduction are you referring to ?