Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411130 times)

Offline Benice

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1935 on: June 13, 2016, 10:36:29 AM »
There is no verification that the shutters or windows were moved before 10 pm.

Likewise, AS CLAIMED, the shutters were not jemmied.

There is no evidence of a break in, in the apartment.

As to SY , it is abundantly clear the investigation has achieved NOTHING.

Do keep up.

No need to be rude.

According to recent discussions on here  -  anything said by the family and friends about the shutters is 'hearsay' anyway - so not relevant as evidence of anything at all.

You keep forgetting that even if no evidence was recovered  - that is  not proof that none ever existed in the first place - but which may have been destroyed or even overlooked by some less than efficient forensic bods.  Something which Amaral himself commented on re the person testing for fingerprints.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

stephen25000

« Reply #1936 on: June 13, 2016, 10:49:41 AM »
No need to be rude.

According to recent discussions on here  -  anything said by the family and friends about the shutters is 'hearsay' anyway - so not relevant as evidence of anything at all.

You keep forgetting that even if no evidence was recovered  - that is  not proof that none ever existed in the first place - but which may have been destroyed or even overlooked by some less than efficient forensic bods.  Something which Amaral himself commented on re the person testing for fingerprints.

Yet again Benice, as regarding 'lack of evidence', then that applies to accidental death.

A point I note you have never answered.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1937 on: June 13, 2016, 11:37:37 AM »
“Neither her parents or any of the members of the group that were with her are either persons of interest or suspects”
 ~ DCI Andy Redwood

One concrete clue from the night Madeleine was abducted was the sighting of a man carrying a child in the vicinity of the McCann apartment and walking briskly away from it.

He had come from somewhere ... he was going somewhere.  But for days the police concentrated their search on looking for a child who 'woke and wandered'.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #1938 on: June 13, 2016, 11:39:00 AM »
It's about time you and your fellows spouted abductor as a fact.

It most certainly isn't.

Which experts on abduction are you referring to ?

Don't use that aggressive manner with me please.

SY are the experts Stephen otherwise they wouldn't be investigating the McCann case.

stephen25000

« Reply #1939 on: June 13, 2016, 11:45:11 AM »
Don't use that aggressive manner with me please.

SY are the experts Stephen otherwise they wouldn't be investigating the McCann case.

What aggressive manner Lace ?

It's not me who is saying abduction as a fact.

Can you tell me what exactly SY have found  ?

Offline Lace

« Reply #1940 on: June 13, 2016, 11:50:04 AM »
What aggressive manner Lace ?

It's not me who is saying abduction as a fact.

Can you tell me what exactly SY have found  ?

Of course I can't tell you what they have found they haven't told the public anything,  which is as it should be,  they are still investigating.

stephen25000

« Reply #1941 on: June 13, 2016, 11:52:41 AM »
Of course I can't tell you what they have found they haven't told the public anything,  which is as it should be,  they are still investigating.

In Portugal Lace ?

Or in a comfortable office reading files and going nowhere ? 8(*(

Offline Lace

« Reply #1942 on: June 13, 2016, 01:21:37 PM »
In Portugal Lace ?

Or in a comfortable office reading files and going nowhere ? 8(*(

I am not a detective,  nor do I pretend to be,  neither are you all you can do is speculate and by the looks of it revel in your view that the investigation is going nowhere,  why you find that so satisfying is beyond me.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1943 on: June 13, 2016, 02:39:14 PM »
No need to be rude.

Benice's Celestial Teapot.

Ok, I'll word it differently, seeing as though it so upset some wimp.

"You keep forgetting that even if no evidence was recovered  - that is  not proof that none ever existed in the first place"

"You keep forgetting that even if no evidence of the McCanns involvement in Madeleine's disappearence was recovered----that doesn't mean it wasn't them that dunnit".

« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:44:45 PM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1944 on: June 13, 2016, 03:06:36 PM »
“Neither her parents or any of the members of the group that were with her are either persons of interest or suspects”
 ~ DCI Andy Redwood

One concrete clue from the night Madeleine was abducted was the sighting of a man carrying a child in the vicinity of the McCann apartment and walking briskly away from it.

He had come from somewhere ... he was going somewhere.  But for days the police concentrated their search on looking for a child who 'woke and wandered'.

The GNR, whose responsibility it was, searched. The PJ did other things.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

stephen25000

« Reply #1945 on: June 13, 2016, 03:34:39 PM »
 ~ DCI Andy Redwood

Abduction is not a fact.

Time to get over it, and your mantra of abduction.

stephen25000

« Reply #1946 on: June 13, 2016, 03:36:09 PM »
 ~ DCI Andy Redwood

...and the Mccanns did their final search, the morning after Madeleine disappeared.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1947 on: June 13, 2016, 05:10:27 PM »
(snip) ..Why, out of curiosity do you think the top ones werent opened?
Because in the PJ crime scene photo taken that night both the top cupboards near the ceiling in the parents bedroom are completely closed. If anyone had searched in them they would be open in the photo.  http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/10VOLUMEXaPage2562.jpg
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 05:27:23 PM by pegasus »

Offline mercury

« Reply #1948 on: June 13, 2016, 10:44:17 PM »
Because in the PJ crime scene photo taken that night both the top cupboards near the ceiling in the parents bedroom are completely closed. If anyone had searched in them they would be open in the photo.  http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/10VOLUMEXaPage2562.jpg

Fair assumption I suppose, though it can't IMO be taken as a cert. Then again, why would any officer look in there. They were looking for a live child hiding afaiaw.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1949 on: June 13, 2016, 10:52:49 PM »
Abduction is not a fact.

Time to get over it, and your mantra of abduction.
I think we have reached the situation where all other options have been excluded and abduction is a fact