Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411041 times)

stephen25000

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #1950 on: June 13, 2016, 11:00:23 PM »
I think we have reached the situation where all other options have been excluded and abduction is a fact

No, we most certainly haven't.

What is truly apparent, is that SY have wasted millions of pounds of tax payers money on a wild goose chase.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1951 on: June 13, 2016, 11:03:17 PM »
No, we most certainly haven't.

What is truly apparent, is that SY have wasted millions of pounds of tax payers money on a wild goose chase.

yes we have...thats what SY believe and thats where the evidence points

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1952 on: June 13, 2016, 11:08:18 PM »
Fair assumption I suppose, though it can't IMO be taken as a cert. Then again, why would any officer look in there. They were looking for a live child hiding afaiaw.
Search of apartment was exclusively for a child alive and awake.

stephen25000

« Reply #1953 on: June 13, 2016, 11:08:23 PM »
yes we have...thats what SY believe and thats where the evidence points

Meanwhile 8n the real world. What searching did the Mccanns do after the early morning of the 4 th May 2007 ?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1954 on: June 13, 2016, 11:17:26 PM »
Meanwhile 8n the real world. What searching did the Mccanns do after the early morning of the 4 th May 2007 ?
The parents could not search on the 4th because PJ took them to Portimão all day.
The first day they could search was the 5th.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1955 on: June 13, 2016, 11:19:50 PM »

They have never stopped searching for Madeleine McCann with every means at their disposal.  In fact, their sheer tenacity in searching and lobbying eventually resulted in making sure the British and Portuguese authorities undertook their responsibilities towards Madeleine by reopening her case and resuming an active search for her.

Their search for Madeleine and their insistence she is not forgotten seems to be exactly the thing that some find objectionable about them.
I wonder why that should be.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1956 on: June 13, 2016, 11:29:04 PM »
They have never stopped searching for Madeleine McCann with every means at their disposal.  In fact, their sheer tenacity in searching and lobbying eventually resulted in making sure the British and Portuguese authorities undertook their responsibilities towards Madeleine by reopening her case and resuming an active search for her.

Their search for Madeleine and their insistence she is not forgotten seems to be exactly the thing that some find objectionable about them.
I wonder why that should be.

Because we're all heartless beasts who want the child dead, we're all 'in on it' and can't afford to have our dastardly plan uncovered or more boringly that common sense tells us that, sadly, she is almost certainly dead and, in a  time of police cutbacks, the money being spent on OG could be used better elsewhere?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1957 on: June 13, 2016, 11:39:33 PM »
"16th May ... Gerry played tennis with Seddo, David and the Mark Warner tennis coach" (KM book p139)
That's lobbing not lobbying.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 11:41:43 PM by pegasus »

Offline mercury

« Reply #1958 on: June 13, 2016, 11:45:00 PM »
I think we have reached the situation where all other options have been excluded and abduction is a fact

Dont be so silly

Offline mercury

« Reply #1959 on: June 13, 2016, 11:49:28 PM »
Search of apartment was exclusively for a child alive and awake.

Thanks. Seems so. The problem created by your questioning here is that it leads to a strange hypothesis if there was a possiblity of a not alive or awake child being found in the top part of any wardrobe, whether by the hand of an abductor or any of the tapas group, so I can't see how it furthers much
?

Offline mercury

« Reply #1960 on: June 14, 2016, 01:08:15 AM »
"16th May ... Gerry played tennis with Seddo, David and the Mark Warner tennis coach" (KM book p139)
That's lobbing not lobbying.

And laughing his head off a few days later after being heard by mckenzie he thiught paedos had taken his child

All stress release though we are told

Bloody pathetic imo

Offline Lace

« Reply #1961 on: June 14, 2016, 12:17:59 PM »
And laughing his head off a few days later after being heard by mckenzie he thiught paedos had taken his child

All stress release though we are told

Bloody pathetic imo

As you can plainly see he is being sarcastic about something,  hardly laughing his head off.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1962 on: June 14, 2016, 12:35:53 PM »
As you can plainly see he is being sarcastic about something,  hardly laughing his head off.

He still seems pretty upbeat to me.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Alfie

« Reply #1963 on: June 14, 2016, 01:00:55 PM »
FGS.  Back to the old stick "if they are smiling and / or laughing then they must be guilty".  And round and round in circles we go.

stephen25000

« Reply #1964 on: June 14, 2016, 01:38:35 PM »

Been through all this before.

He was laughing his head off.

Days after Madeleine's disappearance.

End of.