Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411905 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #2115 on: June 18, 2016, 10:51:35 PM »
Why not give the full relevant info on forum members first?
For when I said 'twas wanting 'twas that to which I referred.

seems stephen wants to distract by talking rubbish about statistics.

poster want to pretend that leaving children ala babysitting is very,,,very unusual...there are no official figures so this claim cannot be substantiated but anectdotaly a lot of poeple seem to have done it

Offline mercury

« Reply #2116 on: June 18, 2016, 10:56:14 PM »
seems stephen wants to distract by talking rubbish about statistics.

poster want to pretend that leaving children ala babysitting is very,,,very unusual...there are no official figures so this claim cannot be substantiated but anectdotaly a lot of poeple seem to have done it

"Anedtodally" of course, aka Benices hundreds if thousands and even millions. From all the message boards available to google on this subject from people who stayed or actually used the service if you bother to research, most did not or felt uncomfortable all the time if they did or thought it was appalling. Sounds realistic enough.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2117 on: June 18, 2016, 10:57:39 PM »
"Anedtodally" of course, aka Benices hundreds if thousands and even millions. From all the message boards available to google on this subject from people who stayed or actually used the service if you bother to research, most did not or felt uncomfortable all the time if they did or thought it was appalling. Sounds realistic enough.

three families out of about 30 on this forum have done it...thats quite  alot

Offline mercury

« Reply #2118 on: June 18, 2016, 11:01:42 PM »

Qute alot of rubbish, I agree

And a totally irrelevant post as I was talking about all the alledged worldwide populace that have partaken or not as the case seems in leaving their most precious at risk

Eta out of interest who are the three here who have used a baby listening service, first Ive read about it, be good to get their feedback
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 11:03:55 PM by mercury »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2119 on: June 18, 2016, 11:04:58 PM »
Qute alot of rubbish, I agree

And a totally irrelevant post as I was talking about all the alledged worldwide populace that have partaken or not as the case seems in leaving their most precious at risk

#so you have been reading message boards from all over the world ...you must speak a lot of languages...somehow I think you are mistaken

Offline mercury

« Reply #2120 on: June 18, 2016, 11:09:04 PM »
#so you have been reading message boards from all over the world ...you must speak a lot of languages...somehow I think you are mistaken

I only read boards in english
And its ok if your thoughts are mistaken
Would you like to tackle the actual points made in answer to your posts or just deflect and scurry? Your choice

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2121 on: June 18, 2016, 11:10:25 PM »
I only read boards in english
And its ok if your thoughts are mistaken
Would you like to tackle the actual points made in answer to your posts or just deflect and scurry? Your choice

if you only read boards in english then you you are not considering the whole worlds populace

Offline mercury

« Reply #2122 on: June 18, 2016, 11:16:22 PM »
if you only read boards in english then you you are not considering the whole worlds populace

Ok, lets remove the worldwide, lets insert just UK

Same argument applies and same comments remain for you to answer and not ignore, what you gonna say now?

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2123 on: June 18, 2016, 11:17:59 PM »

Why do you use 30 as the number of trials ?
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2124 on: June 18, 2016, 11:18:33 PM »
Ok, lets remove the worldwide, lets insert just UK

Same argument applies and same comments remain for you to answer and not ignore, what you gonna say now?

I've already said it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2125 on: June 18, 2016, 11:23:03 PM »
Why do you use 30 as the number of trials ?
#
nope,,

the forum is not  a representative sample...i would say most of us are white british so the forum is not representative of the uk

i would say that "most" of us are above average intelligence so again not representative
and 30 is far to small to be  a sample...but surprisingly 3 out of 30 families here have left children...thats a lot

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #2126 on: June 18, 2016, 11:26:11 PM »
#
nope,,

the forum is not  a representative sample...i would say most of us are white british so the forum is not representative of the uk

i would say that "most" of us are above average intelligence so again not representative
and 30 is far to small to be  a sample...but surprisingly 3 out of 30 families here have left children...thats a lot

I agree, not representative as the three are supporters.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2127 on: June 18, 2016, 11:29:52 PM »
I agree, not representative as the three are supporters.

no they are not..unless there's 4

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #2128 on: June 18, 2016, 11:34:33 PM »
He'll probably say "I've got 57 children, and they all think that I'm totally great."

And then Brietta will hand me my coat.    8)><(

Here's a simple guy who needed the number 57 to remember something important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0WZwSx7UdU
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline pegasus

« Reply #2129 on: June 18, 2016, 11:37:20 PM »
Cites for people leaving three under 4's in an unlocked apartment 5 nights on the trot?
... while they eat at a restaurant separated from the children by a public street?