Author Topic: So what actual searching was there?  (Read 411087 times)

Offline Lace

Re: So what actual searching was there?
« Reply #2310 on: April 30, 2018, 01:59:31 PM »
Seemingly no since Kate McCann admits that there was nobody around at dawn.  As for disbelieving them, I refer you to the very recent Supreme Court edict which casts doubt on their story thus I am perfectly entitled to be suspicious.

The only searching which they did according to their own statements and interviews was in the hours following Maddie's disappearance, they did not take part in any organised searches which I find incredible.

The McCanns were wrong to claim that nobody was out searching at dawn.  They would not have known the full scope of searches which were ongoing around Luz and especially the beach area and in the bay itself and further afield.  Thus began the criticism of the police.

I don't find it incredible that the McCann's didn't take part in the organised search.   They searched the apartment they searched the surrounding area,  then they waited for the police,  which is what is recommended that parents of a missing child do.   Did Sarah Payne's parents join the organised search?  No,   did Ben Needham's mother?  No,  did April's parents?  No.   Why are the McCann's getting singled out?   The parents wait for the Police the parents give statements to the Police, then the Police search.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2311 on: April 30, 2018, 05:08:16 PM »
They only did one search and it could be important to the case. Why only one with nobody else around?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2312 on: April 30, 2018, 05:13:31 PM »
They only did one search and it could be important to the case. Why only one with nobody else around?

I don't know why?
Can you explain why?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2313 on: April 30, 2018, 07:12:01 PM »
I don't know why?
Can you explain why?
Hypothetically speaking he might.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2314 on: April 30, 2018, 07:20:57 PM »
Hypothetically speaking he might.

I hope he does.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2315 on: April 30, 2018, 08:28:04 PM »
I don't know why?
Can you explain why?

If they were all alone maybe Madeleine was too so if they offered the areas where they searched - hedgerows, ditches etc. it may rule some areas out. To my understanding they've never shared this information and it could be important to the case.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #2316 on: April 30, 2018, 08:45:40 PM »
Seemingly no since Kate McCann admits that there was nobody around at dawn.  As for disbelieving them, I refer you to the very recent Supreme Court edict which casts doubt on their story thus I am perfectly entitled to be suspicious.

The only searching which they did according to their own statements and interviews was in the hours following Maddie's disappearance, they did not take part in any organised searches which I find incredible.

The McCanns were wrong to claim that nobody was out searching at dawn.  They would not have known the full scope of searches which were ongoing around Luz and especially the beach area and in the bay itself and further afield.  Thus began the criticism of the police.

Angelo quote: The only searching which they did according to their own statements and interviews was in the hours following Maddie's disappearance - end quote

I notice that you have cherry picked just The Mccanns statement.  How about Raj Balu and Neil Berry, who both confirmed that Gerry was out searching.  You must have known about them?  Why did you ignore them ??

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2317 on: May 01, 2018, 06:27:06 AM »
Angelo quote: The only searching which they did according to their own statements and interviews was in the hours following Maddie's disappearance - end quote

I notice that you have cherry picked just The Mccanns statement.  How about Raj Balu and Neil Berry, who both confirmed that Gerry was out searching.  You must have known about them?  Why did you ignore them ??

I can't see any statements from Balu and Berry saying they saw Gerry searching.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #2318 on: May 01, 2018, 09:38:42 AM »
I can't see any statements from Balu and Berry saying they saw Gerry searching.
As you must know by now, the three statements that might prove that Gerry searched are all missing,  What did the PJ do with them?   And why did these particular statements vanish?

However, it is on record that Balu and Berry did see Gerry searching and had a brief chat with him.   As a result of learning that Madeleine was missing they joined the search and searched until 4am.

This fact was on this forum within the last couple of months, or so.  I cant think why you don't remember it? 

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #2319 on: May 01, 2018, 11:47:15 AM »
As you must know by now, the three statements that might prove that Gerry searched are all missing,  What did the PJ do with them?   And why did these particular statements vanish?

However, it is on record that Balu and Berry did see Gerry searching and had a brief chat with him.   As a result of learning that Madeleine was missing they joined the search and searched until 4am.

This fact was on this forum within the last couple of months, or so.  I cant think why you don't remember it?

Please provide cite of withdraw your post.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2320 on: May 01, 2018, 01:13:43 PM »
Please provide cite of withdraw your post.

PJ FILES ALTERED - WHY ??????????
a Special thank you to one of our supporters, who has brought to our attention that the witness statements of Rajinder Singh Balu and Neil Berry have been altered.

The original statements in the PJ files stated that Neil Berry & Raj Balu sitting on there balcony saw a man looking for his daughter in the bushes below.They then engaged with him from the balcony, and then went down and helped him search. That man was Gerry McCann. This text no longer exists in the witness statements. Why is it significant, because the Balu/ Berry sighting of Gerry McCann is 15 meters from the back fence-line of the Murat property. What the hell is going on here ????
https://www.facebook.com/diggingformadeleinmccann/photos/a.216699198493115.1073741849.205966349566400/761895153973514/?type=3&theater
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #2321 on: May 01, 2018, 02:29:31 PM »
PJ FILES ALTERED - WHY ??????????
a Special thank you to one of our supporters, who has brought to our attention that the witness statements of Rajinder Singh Balu and Neil Berry have been altered.

The original statements in the PJ files stated that Neil Berry & Raj Balu sitting on there balcony saw a man looking for his daughter in the bushes below.They then engaged with him from the balcony, and then went down and helped him search. That man was Gerry McCann. This text no longer exists in the witness statements. Why is it significant, because the Balu/ Berry sighting of Gerry McCann is 15 meters from the back fence-line of the Murat property. What the hell is going on here ????
https://www.facebook.com/diggingformadeleinmccann/photos/a.216699198493115.1073741849.205966349566400/761895153973514/?type=3&theater

So we are now using potentially libellous Supporter Facebook pages as a cite?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2322 on: May 01, 2018, 03:02:00 PM »
So we are now using potentially libellous Supporter Facebook pages as a cite?

That is a matter of opinion.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #2323 on: May 01, 2018, 03:05:17 PM »
That is a matter of opinion.

It was a question.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2324 on: May 01, 2018, 03:27:57 PM »
It was a question.

In my opinion a rhetorical question.  However grammar probably doesn't fit with the thread topic ... may we stop deflecting and get back there.