Author Topic: Amarals wife. Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal complaint to the police  (Read 25183 times)

Offline Carana

It was submitted as a court document apparently.

It is described in point 26.

Tribunal Judicial da Comarca de Portimão

1º Juízo Criminal

Processo nº 330/04.2JAPTM

8-Participação apresentada pela esposa de Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral, contra o próprio marido, ao Director de Faro da Polícia Judiciária no dia 23 de Dezembro de 2007, constituído por 1 (uma) página;

9-Relatório do Serviço de Piquete da Directoria de Faro da Polícia Judiciária do dia 23 de Dezembro de 2007, constituído por 2 (duas) páginas.

http://www.asmeninasquevieramdasestrelas.com/juridica.html

Offline Mrs. B

Yes, this sentencing report mentions the "letter" - though regarded as not adding any NEW evidence, the document was clearly accepted by court as authentic.

http://www.dgsi.pt/jstj.nsf/954f0ce6ad9dd8b980256b5f003fa814/67e9f860c06af1d9802576a9004e4a2c?OpenDocument

It really never is a good idea to hand in OPEN letters at the front desk of your OH's place of work, addressed to his superiors, in a fit of temper.

debunker

I don't think this thread should continue if there is the slightest possibility that the documents are fake.   Unless there is corroboration such as a separate report or even a newspaper article about this complaint I suggest it is archived immediately.

Except there seem to be official stamps.

Why do you say this when you are willing to host considerable defamatory material about the McCanns and the Tapas 7.

Bias?

Offline Chinagirl

I don't think this thread should continue if there is the slightest possibility that the documents are fake.   Unless there is corroboration such as a separate report or even a newspaper article about this complaint I suggest it is archived immediately.

Except there seem to be official stamps.

Why do you say this when you are willing to host considerable defamatory material about the McCanns and the Tapas 7.

Bias?

Debunker's point here is well made.

The only suggestion that the letter is fake has come from Leal herself, and "she would say that, wouldn't she?"
A

Offline Carana

My only concern is for Amaral's little girl who will also soon have access to the Internet.

I don't have a problem with the subject of this thread as it's a court document and she was directly involved in the underlying incident in question.

I would, however, object to a certain other alleged incident being posted - for her sake.

Offline Benice

Quite clearly denials are not worth anything.

I saw Redblossom denied that the translation she had posted had been done by the fraud, Beachy.

Hilarious really when her own post contained the evidence that it was done by that fraud called Beachy.

So what reliance can we place on simple denials. I would suggest none at all.

Its baffling to me that while Sofia Leal has (due to embarrassment or maybe at the request/co-ercion of Goncalo?) made a denial about the matter, not one of the police officers has ever denied it and quite a few were involved in taking that statement.

Can anyone explain if this was the forgery that is claimed by some, then why have the police not denied it being the real thing, why none of these officers have denied their involvement in it etc.?

Till they do, I think we should take the denial with the same pinch of salt as that lie/denial by Redblossom earlier.

I agree.  Also IMO the following quote from the letter is very telling.

Unfortunately, this situation is not an unique and isolated act, and you Sir well know about other times in the past where I've also asked for your help.  Once more, I ask again for your help, in order to guarantee Inês Sofia integrity, and in order to localize her.  Unquote

If this IS true, then it gives weight to the letter being authentic - and would appear to be another complaint in a long line of them to the Director of Judiciary Police - all of which he would be able to confirm.     

If it's NOT true, then surely all Sofia Leal had to do was ask the Director to confirm that she had never made any previous complaints to him about Amaral's behaviour and that the claims made in the letter were untrue.     A statement from him to that effect  would have given a great deal of credence to her claim that the letter of complaint was a forgery.

It seems a simple and obvious solution - and would not involve any of the protracted legal issues which she gave as her reason for not sueing anyone.    So why didn't she do that?

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Redblossom

Quite clearly denials are not worth anything.

I saw Redblossom denied that the translation she had posted had been done by the fraud, Beachy.

Hilarious really when her own post contained the evidence that it was done by that fraud called Beachy.

So what reliance can we place on simple denials. I would suggest none at all.

Its baffling to me that while Sofia Leal has (due to embarrassment or maybe at the request/co-ercion of Goncalo?) made a denial about the matter, not one of the police officers has ever denied it and quite a few were involved in taking that statement.

Can anyone explain if this was the forgery that is claimed by some, then why have the police not denied it being the real thing, why none of these officers have denied their involvement in it etc.?

Till they do, I think we should take the denial with the same pinch of salt as that lie/denial by Redblossom earlier.

You are obviously very blind indeed then as I didnt post any such thing. Try specsavers and have a nice day.
 8((()*/

Offline Mrs. B

The problem, as I see it, is that it's very difficult to prove forgery once you have presented yourself IN PERSON to the officer in charge at the desk (i.e. one of your husband's colleagues who obviously will KNOW who you are), handed over an OPEN letter (which anyone of the officers present could read & probably did) addressed to your husband's boss?

Also, we do know of Ms. Leal's fondness for "open letters", that letter wasn't the last one she wrote.

Offline Angelo222

Bias?

Another challenge to Debunker.  Cite this defamatory material you so casually refer to??
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

debunker

Bias?

Another challenge to Debunker.  Cite this defamatory material you so casually refer to??

Almost everything about the McCanns and the Tapas 7.

If Sally Bercow's tweet "Why is Lord McAlpine Trending? Innocent Face" is libel, then most comments about the McCanns are also defamatory.

Last time I posted about this the thread was erased!

Offline sadie

Bias?

Almost everything about the McCanns and the Tapas 7.

If Sally Bercow's tweet "Why is Lord McAlpine Trending? Innocent Face" is libel, then most comments about the McCanns are also defamatory.

Last time I posted about this the thread was erased!
We have all seen the defamatory posts about the Mccanns and the Tapas , Angelo.

Several were downright make up = lies

Maybe you missed them, but they were there.  Maybe eventually removed.  Dunno

Am not going to waste the time sourcing them because we have all seen them

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
OK, Angelo, remove the thread, if you want to, it still won't change the FACT, that its true. Sorry if that hurts.
I thought, this forum, expected anything to be backed up with proof. You got it, but you still don't believe it 
Do you think I've got a PJ rubber stamp, on my desk?

You keep saying, if it was my Daughter, I'd do this, that and the other. Well she isn't, is she?
You would be over there, living on what? Don't say get a job, because you can't work and look for your daughter.

So you think the PJ, would give them a badge, so they could do what ever they want to find Madeleine? Yeah right!
The first time they, knocked on a door, they would be shown, dreaded police station stairs.
You expect them to drag the twins, around, with them, too? Great send the kids to a Portuguese school.

You really sound like, someone's been bending your ear.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline sadie

Exactly  DC1  8((()*/

That's what it sounds like to me too.  The [ censored word] are known for it ... reputedly

Redblossom

1º Juízo Criminal

8-Participação apresentada pela esposa de Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral, contra o próprio marido, ao Director de Faro da Polícia Judiciária no dia 23 de Dezembro de 2007, constituído por 1 (uma) página;

9-Relatório do Serviço de Piquete da Directoria de Faro da Polícia Judiciária do dia 23 de Dezembro de 2007, constituído por 2 (duas) páginas.

unreliable source as its from the unreliable marcos

And the official .pt court one doesnt state sofia leal appeared in person does it? If so, i will give way here

Offline Carana

1º Juízo Criminal

unreliable source as its from the unreliable marcos

And the official .pt court one doesnt state sofia leal appeared in person does it? If so, i will give way here

The point was whether the letter was a forgery or not.