Author Topic: Does Scotland Yard believe Madeleine may still be alive?  (Read 12971 times)

Offline gilet

Re: Does Scotland Yard believe Madeleine may still be alive?
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2013, 08:38:16 PM »
SY have said they are putting as many resources into investigating both theories, alive or  dead and said there is a possibility she is alive, how could they not, without proof, but have never said she  is probably alive, there is no probably here unfortunately

I have yet to come across any case of  stolen 3 yr old by strangers though benevolent people  out of their house let alone returned years later

Which is why I do what I believe all caring people should do, that is hope that she is alive and promote a search for her with that as one of the possibilities.

It is a shame that people like Amaral with his book and Hideho with her trash videos of lies and libel wish to promote their certainty of her death. A sad indictment on them in my opinion.

Offline Mo Stache

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2013, 08:39:52 PM »
Here is the full quote: "He re-iterated a claim that Madeleine could still be alive. He said: “You only have to look at the case in Cleveland, Ohio, and the European cases. Of course, there is a possibility she is alive, you cannot exclude it. But the key is to investigate the case and, alive or dead, we should be able to try and discern what happened.” - DCS Campbell

Offline gilet

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2013, 08:41:59 PM »
Here is the full quote: "He re-iterated a claim that Madeleine could still be alive. He said: “You only have to look at the case in Cleveland, Ohio, and the European cases. Of course, there is a possibility she is alive, you cannot exclude it. But the key is to investigate the case and, alive or dead, we should be able to try and discern what happened.” - DCS Campbell

And yet Hideho with her videos full of libellous lies and Amaral with his book continue to promote the certainty of her death. What a sad indictment on them and their deluded followers.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2013, 08:43:08 PM »
SY have said they are putting as many resources into investigating both theories, alive or  dead and said there is a possibility she is alive, how could they not, without proof, but have never said she  is probably alive, there is no probably here unfortunately

I have yet to come across any case of  stolen 3 yr old by strangers though benevolent people  out of their house let alone returned years later

Which is why I do what I believe all caring people should do, that is hope that she is alive and promote a search for her with that as one of the possibilities.

It is a shame that people like Amaral with his book and Hideho with her trash videos of lies and libel wish to promote their certainty of her death. A sad indictment on them in my opinion.

You know the old saying, Gilet. "What goes around, comes around"  ?>)()<
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline gilet

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2013, 08:54:06 PM »

You know the old saying, Gilet. "What goes around, comes around"  ?>)()<

Isn't it surprising that basic human wisdom as expressed in that proverb and in similar form in the eastern teachings about karma and samsara really do hold truth within them?

Offline gilet

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2013, 09:08:02 PM »

And yet Hideho with her videos full of libellous lies and Amaral with his book continue to promote the certainty of her death. What a sad indictment on them and their deluded followers.

Some people seem to have needed to promote the theory that she had died to advance their own careers, and have found fans to promote the unsupported hypothesis as fact.

How sad is that?

Peut-etre un autre vaste programme?

Offline Mo Stache

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2013, 09:11:44 PM »

Some people seem to have needed to promote the theory that she had died to advance their own careers, and have found fans to promote the unsupported hypothesis as fact.

How sad is that?
Yes, true and very sad indeed.

Offline Puffin

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2013, 06:54:55 AM »

How sad is that?
    That is what I cannot understand.  Children are so precious, why do people post on twitter etc that they want her dead, that they would hate it if she was found alive.  And the graphic details of what may be happening to her,how can they be like that?    No thought, no pity for her parents, I wonder how they would feel if it was their child and what was being posted was about them or the missing kid?
Truth is the property of no individual but is the treasure of all men.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Online Eleanor

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2013, 08:18:46 AM »

How sad is that?
    That is what I cannot understand.  Children are so precious, why do people post on twitter etc that they want her dead, that they would hate it if she was found alive.  And the graphic details of what may be happening to her,how can they be like that?    No thought, no pity for her parents, I wonder how they would feel if it was their child and what was being posted was about them or the missing kid?

They have this inbuilt certainty that it could never happen to them, and only happens to people who deserve it, for some obscure reason that they don't need to know about, beyond the fact that it's their own fault.
This makes it very difficult to hope that it never happens to them.  But I do try.

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2013, 08:57:54 AM »
The longest interview with Andy Redwood that I could find was on Daybreak in 2012:

Q. Do you believe she's still alive?

A. Yes, I do.

Q. Why?

A. I believe she's still alive because, in the beginning of this case, it's been a great privilege for us in the Metropolitan Police to be part of this review, we came to this investigation with completely open minds, untouched by anything that has gone on before, and as part of that, two key elements are, one; Madeleine is alive & two; sadly she is  not. In relation to her being alive, yes, there is a real possibility that she is alive.

Q. So what the reasons you think that, becuse I think we're all clinging to the hope, aren't we? Yes,is there hard evdidence, because there's still going to be hope, as long as she's not found?

A. Yes, we have conducted a forensic analysis of the time line & there is clearly an opportunity there for Madeleine McCann to have been removed from that apartment alive & it's our belief based, as experienced investigators, on the evidence, that it's a criminal act undertaken by a stranger. (Quick transcript of main points)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R_RjWWCKEA

« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 09:20:46 AM by Mrs. B »

Offline Benice

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2013, 09:26:18 AM »
It's apparent that SY have been able to do the 'reconstruction' themselves. 

As a matter of pure curiosity, does any know how this is done - I realise it is computer based.

I remember many years ago seeing a 'virtual' reconstruction of J.F. Kennedy's last car journey and how they proved where the shots came from - and also disproved other claims regarding his assassination.     As I say, that was years ago - the technology required to be able to produce virtual  'reconstructions' must have come on in leaps and bounds since then.   I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of how this works.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline xtina

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2013, 10:10:14 AM »

fgs......................the truth is no one knows ...if maddie is dead or alive...

so therefore ....how can any one say who is right and who is wrong....apart from the people responsible for what happened to maddie...
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2013, 10:18:42 AM »

fgs......................the truth is no one knows ...if maddie is dead or alive...

so therefore ....how can any one say who is right and who is wrong....apart from the people responsible for what happened to maddie...

This does not give people the right to promote her death.  But it does give others the right to hope that she isn't.
Unless you are advocating the right of some to hope that she is dead.

Offline xtina

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2013, 10:33:01 AM »
now did i say i hope maddie is dead ..............no

reread my post sweetie.....

what gives people the right to continually hound people

at least   Hideho has done what  she believes in .............if libelous as in what as been said ..she would suffer the consequences...............but her actions have not resulted in a 3 year old child left unprotected ...and now missing..
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.