Author Topic: ShiningInLuz photos of the paths around block 4  (Read 10114 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: ShiningInLuz photos of the paths around block 4
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2015, 12:21:04 AM »
looking down onto alley culdeesac from Rua 1 Maio, photos by Heri 2012 march
on left is 4f garden, on right is kid pool
http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/hg/1/1_200/PA310144.JPG
http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/hg/1/1_200/PA310143.JPG

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 12:25:08 AM by pegasus »

Offline sadie

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2015, 12:28:00 AM »
the watcher? you talk like its a fact, it isnt, as is neither the "abduction"

No I dont,

I am simply asking Shining that if she gets a mo, if she would be kind enough to have a look at that spot and see if a watcher standing there could have seen someone going up the steps or across the patio area of 5A.

Surely you dont have any objection to that?

I have got such a multitude of pointers, which no-one here knows anything about that I can say with confidence that there was an abduction.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2015, 12:40:00 AM »
Nice leaves branches and birds eye view of a broom shed, and?
All terrain this close to the missing child's apartment is interesting IMO mercury.
The child had probably been here a day or two before see http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=6520.msg261052#msg261052
The green wire fence in these march 2012 Heri photos would make adult climbing up from culdeesac to road difficult but maybe was not there 2007?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 12:44:18 AM by pegasus »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2015, 12:44:19 AM »
Fabulous photographs.  Thank you Shining.

The middle one

05 IMG_20150805_195020.jpg

In this you ccan see the tapas restaurant straight ahead.  This could have been a good spot to watch from !  Although it might have been tricky looking to see if the person leaving the restaurant actually went up the steps to the patio entrance to 5A.

If sometime, no rush, you could go back to that alleyway between block 4 and block 5.  Then could you possibly go to the tapas end of it and from a hidden spot, without actually going into the long alleyway, take a look-see and notice whether the steps up to 5A and the patio are visible from there.   Without actually stepping into the long east / west alleyway, I doubt that the Jez / Gerry chat corner would be visible.

I doubt anyone intent on evil deeds would want to step forward into the long alleyway, where peeps sitting on balconies might see him.

What do you think?

Not sure where you folks have agreed the Jez/Gerry chat took place, or even if you managed to come to an agreement over this.  So at the moment, I'm working on the assumption (mine) it was slightly north of the east end of the alleyway, and as a consequence it was damn hard to well nigh impossible to see any of that from the alley at the south or the alley between B4 and B5.

I hope to go back when the time nearest approximates to 10pm of 3 May 2007 to have a look at the lighting, but after two forays in a row my legs were whinging so it was R&R tonight.
What's up, old man?

Offline sadie

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2015, 12:50:27 AM »
Not sure where you folks have agreed the Jez/Gerry chat took place, or even if you managed to come to an agreement over this.  So at the moment, I'm working on the assumption (mine) it was slightly north of the east end of the alleyway, and as a consequence it was damn hard to well nigh impossible to see any of that from the alley at the south or the alley between B4 and B5.

I hope to go back when the time nearest approximates to 10pm of 3 May 2007 to have a look at the lighting, but after two forays in a row my legs were whinging so it was R&R tonight.
Many months ago, there was an agreement that they were talking on the corner of the long east west alleyway, immediately south of and adjoing 5A perimeter wall.

More recently there was a big effort to try and disprove this place.

When you have the time, would you kindly see if tyhe patio and steps and that corner can be seen from the little alleyway between block 5 and block 4.  At the tapas end.
Cos that could be a good place for a watcher.

Thanks.

Good night Shining.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2015, 12:51:37 AM »
@ShiningInLuz Many thanks for the good photos.
Have they built anything yet in the very north end of the empty plot (straight over Rua 1 Maio from the alley cul-dee-sac)? Or is it still trees and bushes?
A big omission of search expert MH to ignore this which is the closest wasteland to the apartment and was also hidden from view.
It looks identical to Google streetview, except the grey metal panel fence has been replaced by a green wire mesh fence.
I know everyone refers to it as wasteland, but if I could get my paws on that prime building site located smack dab in central Luz, I'd be happy as a pig in ....
What's up, old man?

Offline Anna

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2015, 12:52:36 AM »

It was so very kind of you to go and do that photography, in blistering heat. It is very much appreciated. I hope you can have a well deserved rest now.
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline pegasus

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2015, 01:13:44 AM »
It looks identical to Google streetview, except the grey metal panel fence has been replaced by a green wire mesh fence.
I know everyone refers to it as wasteland, but if I could get my paws on that prime building site located smack dab in central Luz, I'd be happy as a pig in ....
Thanks ShiningInLuz for that uptodated information.
Here is north end of wasteland just over road from alley culdeesac, 2012 march photo by Heri.
http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/hg/1/1_200/PA310169.JPG
In May 2007 these trees/bushes were hidden from view (high solid metal fence) but possible to access (crawlable gap under fence).
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 01:17:38 AM by pegasus »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2015, 01:22:15 AM »
At the moment, there are 7 members AND 37 GUESTS viewing the board.

I am stacking up requests for photos in Luz.

At the moment, I need to ... get onto the rocks south of the church at night (to see what can be seen after dark) ... revisit block 5 and environs after dark (to see what perpetratorman might have seen) ... visit the little beach (after dark) to work out what one can do without breaking one's neck.

Not requested but I suspect of interest ... Smithman tour (did Heri put in the night-time photos) ... the promenade (I think Anna pointed out the hole in Google was where they could not drive their cars.)

Here's a note to members re photo requests.  She or he who shouts loudest wins.  (Not dignified, but simple.)

Here's a note to the 37 guests.  Please enjoy viewing, but no, you don't get a say until you join the forum. C'est la vie.
What's up, old man?

Offline Anna

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2015, 01:37:24 AM »
At the moment, there are 7 members AND 37 GUESTS viewing the board.

I am stacking up requests for photos in Luz.

At the moment, I need to ... get onto the rocks south of the church at night (to see what can be seen after dark) ... revisit block 5 and environs after dark (to see what perpetratorman might have seen) ... visit the little beach (after dark) to work out what one can do without breaking one's neck.

Not requested but I suspect of interest ... Smithman tour (did Heri put in the night-time photos) ... the promenade (I think Anna pointed out the hole in Google was where they could not drive their cars.)

Here's a note to members re photo requests.  She or he who shouts loudest wins.  (Not dignified, but simple.)

Here's a note to the 37 guests.  Please enjoy viewing, but no, you don't get a say until you join the forum. C'est la vie.

I don't recall ever saying that, SIL
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 01:53:08 AM by Admin »
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline Admin

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2015, 01:53:01 AM »

That's near as damn it SiL.  Just up slightly from the corner was where both Jez and Jane agreed on, Gerry of course was on the other side of the road apparently in a world of his own but then again he was in shock and that does play tricks on the memory.

Caution with the lighting because the street globes/lamps were all changed for better ones a few years after the disappearance.

Enjoy your R&R, you deserve it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 01:56:37 AM by Admin »

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2015, 01:49:36 PM »
That's near as damn it SiL.  Just up slightly from the corner was where both Jez and Jane agreed on, Gerry of course was on the other side of the road apparently in a world of his own but then again he was in shock and that does play tricks on the memory.

Caution with the lighting because the street globes/lamps were all changed for better ones a few years after the disappearance.

Enjoy your R&R, you deserve it.

If Gerry could get that recollection so wrong how much else is factually distorted?
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline sadie

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2015, 05:47:43 PM »

The Jez/ Gerry chat took place on the actual corner of the alleyway.   The more northern corner, but according to Jane, in the kerb, roadway.  Jez in the roadway and Gerry on the pavement kerb.

Three different reports confirm the spot.