Author Topic: New member  (Read 2377 times)

Offline Debcairns

« on: February 15, 2019, 08:44:24 PM »
Hi, my name is Debs, I’m a new member. I am currently studying forensic science at Northumbria uni, in my final year of my degree. For my dissertation I am reviewing the evidence in the Jeremy Bamber case.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 10:52:24 AM »
Hi and welcome to the forum Deb  8((()*/

I would imagine the case is very interesting to a forensic science student given the evidence presented at trial was based on 20th century forensic science.

I wish you well and if I can be of any assistance in providing material etc please let me know.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 11:34:20 AM »
Hi, my name is Debs, I’m a new member. I am currently studying forensic science at Northumbria uni, in my final year of my degree. For my dissertation I am reviewing the evidence in the Jeremy Bamber case.
You look very much like a Charles Bronson wannabe... don't start any funny business round here gal, or I'll punch you one up the hoota!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 02:46:17 PM »
You look very much like a Charles Bronson wannabe... don't start any funny business round here gal, or I'll punch you one up the hoota!

Oh Dear.  My thoughts precisely.  Or are we all getting a bit suspicious?

Offline Myster

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 03:08:38 PM »
Oh Dear.  My thoughts precisely.  Or are we all getting a bit suspicious?
You bet!  I hope you're not hooked up with a meurtrier français and end your days in the fosse septique along with beloved pug...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/helen-bailey-murder-trial-fiance-drugged-author-worth-4m-dumping/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2019, 04:35:10 PM »
You bet!  I hope you're not hooked up with a meurtrier français and end your days in the fosse septique along with beloved pug...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/helen-bailey-murder-trial-fiance-drugged-author-worth-4m-dumping/

Thank You, but the Pug is fine.  Although it is impossible to say just how traumatised she was.   How would you like a swim in shit?   Poor little soul.  I suspect that I was in a worse state than she was.  But then I am not demented just yet.  And some of us can still spot one.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 09:52:00 AM »

Welcome to the forum Debs.