Author Topic: What is wrong about this YouTube summary -Meet the Suspects video?  (Read 34284 times)

Offline Robittybob1

I saw this new video pop up on YT and I think it must be fairly recent.  "Posted Oct 26, 2020"  and on the whole it seems a pretty balanced summary. 

Did it take 5 days to bring the tracker dogs to Praia da Luz?  Mentioned https://youtu.be/eBWsaJwBbxw?t=1007 more than 3/4 the way through.

Davel might have a bit to say about the Cadaver dogs. 

https://youtu.be/eBWsaJwBbxw  "Meet (most of!) the suspects in the Madeleine McCann case"

Not a bad job over all IMO.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: What is wrong about this YouTube summary -Meet the Suspects video?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 08:44:19 AM »
IMO if the dogs were able to track Madeleine to the car park 5 days later she must have been walking in bare feet to leave skin cells on the ground.  I struggle to think molecules remain in the air all of that time.  They must be evaporating from something solid on the actual ground. 

Barefoot in the car park - that suggests to me she got out of bed and walked there. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 08:46:19 AM »
IMO if the dogs were able to track Madeleine to the car park 5 days later she must have been walking in bare feet to leave skin cells on the ground.  I struggle to think molecules remain in the air all of that time.  They must be evaporating from something solid on the actual ground. 

Barefoot in the car park - that suggests to me she got out of bed and walked there.

When ? whats the timescale for it to happen ?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline The General

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 08:49:42 AM »
I saw this new video pop up on YT and I think it must be fairly recent.  "Posted Oct 26, 2020"  and on the whole it seems a pretty balanced summary. 

Did it take 5 days to bring the tracker dogs to Praia da Luz?  Mentioned https://youtu.be/eBWsaJwBbxw?t=1007 more than 3/4 the way through.

https://youtu.be/eBWsaJwBbxw  "Meet (most of!) the suspects in the Madeleine McCann case"

Attention Supporters: Don't read the comments.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 08:55:48 AM »
Nothing we haven't read a million times before.  Sceptics are nothing if not dully predictable.  It's like a Pavlovian reaction.  Mention "McCanns" and the online hate mob start barking about dogs.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 08:58:51 AM »

When they do, there's a recent ruling in the appeal court to bear  in mind.

This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2020, 09:00:02 AM »
When ? whats the timescale for it to happen ?
Do you mean what time did she get out of bed? Well it could be before 9:30.   Matthew finds the bedroom door wider, so it may have been moved by Madeleie.  She could have been hiding in the apartment and dead scared by someone she doesn't recognise at night.  Sits there quietly until Mathew goes back to the Tapas Restaurant.

In my theory, Russell also checks the apartment and that makes Madeleine escape out the front door.  I'm sure they know she got out of the apartment on her own, but they just didn't know where she went after that.
But the snifffer dogs even 5 days later could tell she went towards the Tapas Restaurant and then toward the car park.   That tells me she was unable to open the door to the Tapas area.
Russell gets back to the table just moments before Kate does her check.  So IMO timescale is 9:45 - 9:50 or so.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2020, 09:00:22 AM »

re the dogs...She starts by saying the dogs had helped solve 200 cases...which of course is lies....but sceptics want to beleive it.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2020, 09:01:40 AM »
You mean the comments on the Youtube video. Look if we get the answer I'll post something there.
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 09:02:28 AM »
Do you mean what time did she get out of bed? Well it could be before 9:30.   Matthew finds the bedroom door wider, so it may have been moved by Madeleie.  She could have been hiding in the apartment and dead scared by someone she doesn't recognise at night.  Sits there quietly until Mathew goes back to the Tapas Restaurant.

In my theory, Russell also checks the apartment and that makes Madeleine escape out the front door.  I'm sure they know she got out of the apartment on her own, but they just didn't know where she went after that.
But the snifffer dogs even 5 days later could tell she went towards the Tapas Restaurant and then toward the car park.   That tells me she was unable to open the door to the Tapas area.
Russell gets back to the table just moments before Kate does her check.  So IMO timescale is 9:45 - 9:50 or so.

The one thing going for that Rob is Wolters never claims his suspect took Madeleine out of 5a.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2020, 09:03:57 AM »
re the dogs...She starts by saying the dogs had helped solve 200 cases...which of course is lies....but sceptics want to beleive it.
I noticed she said "helped" rather than "solved" 200 cases.  Maybe Eddie has helped on that number of cases.
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2020, 09:05:03 AM »
I noticed she said "helped" rather than "solved" 200 cases.  Maybe Eddie has helped on that number of cases.

Not another  dog thread.  ?8)@)-)

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2020, 09:08:36 AM »
Not another  dog thread.  ?8)@)-)
The point that surprised me was that it took 5 days to get tracker dogs on the ground at Praia da Luz.  That is a long time IMO.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2020, 09:21:26 AM »
The point that surprised me was that it took 5 days to get tracker dogs on the ground at Praia da Luz.  That is a long time IMO.
Please don't be criticising the Portuguese authorities - they did a smashing job.  No, really.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2020, 09:53:08 AM »

I think she said help solved..

There was, a freedom of information request... It's in this forum somewhere... I doubt if I can find it... Which shows the actual number in 5 years was 37