Author Topic: New members joining instructions  (Read 18236 times)

Offline Admin

New members joining instructions
« on: March 02, 2012, 12:55:46 PM »
Please introduce yourself by creating a new thread in this section of the forum.

Thank you,

Admin

Offline John

Re: New members joining instructions
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 12:01:29 AM »
I notice that we have had a lot of new members join recently, not all of whom are posters.  They are most welcome to peruse the forum and ask any questions they may have on the various issues.

Some people are a bit afraid to post on forums and that is to be expected, everyone to their own.  I will just say that nobody need be afraid to post on here because we do not tolerate abuse of any sort.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 09:52:40 PM »
We have had a couple of new members join today, one of whom is an old pal. Welcome back mate.   8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Admin

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 10:48:06 PM »
We have had a couple of new members join today, one of whom is an old pal. Welcome back mate.   8((()*/

Make that three today John...quite a bit of a record.    ?>)()<

Offline John

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 12:44:24 AM »
I notice that we have had a lot of new members join recently, not all of whom are posters.  They are most welcome to peruse the forum and ask any questions they may have on the various issues.

Some people are a bit afraid to post on forums and that is to be expected, everyone to their own.  I will just say that nobody need be afraid to post on here because we do not tolerate abuse of any sort.

Unless they have already done so, would new members please leave a short introduction in the new members thread telling us a little about themselves and what their specific interests are.