Author Topic: “I suppose you’ve been to my house already?” — a strange question to ask?  (Read 4259 times)

Offline Mr Apples

About 15-20 mins after the search group found Jodi’s body, the police finally showed up and this was Kelly’s very first comment to them. What a strange thing to ask, don’t you think? Especially given that Jodi was not known to frequent his house, so I doubt Judith instructed them to go there. And I don’t think the police would go there to his address before meeting up with the search party first.

Do you think there’s anything sinister in him asking this immediately, bearing in mind that this was the only person whose full DNA profile was found on Jodi’s body during the entire investigation (Kelly’s sperm was found on Jodi’s t-shirt and bra)?

Your thoughts?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
About 15-20 mins after the search group found Jodi’s body, the police finally showed up and this was Kelly’s very first comment to them. What a strange thing to ask, don’t you think? Especially given that Jodi was not known to frequent his house, so I doubt Judith instructed them to go there. And I don’t think the police would go there to his address before meeting up with the search party first.

Do you think there’s anything sinister in him asking this immediately, bearing in mind that this was the only person whose full DNA profile was found on Jodi’s body during the entire investigation (Kelly’s sperm was found on Jodi’s t-shirt and bra)?

Your thoughts?

Where did you get this information, if you don't mind me asking?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 11:14:15 AM by John »

Offline Mr Apples

Kelly’s quote is verbatim, from Sandra Lean’s book, ‘Innocents Betrayed’ (p.44).
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 11:21:13 AM by John »

Offline Brietta

My thoughts exactly.

I think new members must take note of forum rules requiring sources to be provided particularly when starting a new thread and attributing alleged comment to named individuals.

A cite is most definitely required here.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

Kelly’s quote is verbatim, from Sandra Lean’s book, ‘Innocents Betrayed’ (p.44).

So in effect it is Sandra Lean's quote and nothing to do with the individual alleged to have made it.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 11:21:33 AM by John »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator

Thank you
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 11:21:55 AM by John »

Offline faithlilly

My thoughts exactly.

I think new members must take note of forum rules requiring sources to be provided particularly when starting a new thread and attributing alleged comment to named individuals.

A cite is most definitely required here.

Mr Apples has provided a cite. I’ve checked and the cite is correct.

Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline William Wallace

Only Inspector Clouseau would think this is not suspicious. The excuse given for his semen stains being found on the T-shirt was the most stupid fairy tale ever spun. The t-shirt had been "borrowed"? Hmmm, I don't know any females who go out with dirty unwashed t-shirts on. First there was 2 black t-shirts and the other one had "disappeared". Then weeks later there were "several black t-shirts" not 2.

As I've said before, look through the wood and you will see the trees.

Offline Brietta

Only Inspector Clouseau would think this is not suspicious. The excuse given for his semen stains being found on the T-shirt was the most stupid fairy tale ever spun. The t-shirt had been "borrowed"? Hmmm, I don't know any females who go out with dirty unwashed t-shirts on. First there was 2 black t-shirts and the other one had "disappeared". Then weeks later there were "several black t-shirts" not 2.

Back to the topic of the thread.

Sandra Lean said these words. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12069.msg649378#msg649378

Kelly did not say these words. 

Now someone prove me wrong.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 11:24:40 AM by John »

Offline John

Dry semen and other contaminants are not necessarily visible to the naked eye on garments. Jodi probably just grabbed the garment without thinking in her rush to go out.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 11:23:23 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Apples

Back to the topic of the thread.

Sandra Lean said these words. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12069.msg649378#msg649378

Kelly did not say these words. 

Now someone prove me wrong.

Kelly did say those words. Verbatim. As I said upthread, it’s in Sandra’s book, ‘Innocents Betrayed’, on page 44. Sandra has access to all the case files, court transcripts, police notes, police statements, witness statements . . . everything that is in conjunction with this case. She has a doctorate in criminology and has been studying this particular case assiduously and painstakingly since it happened. In fact, after taking an interest in the case, back in 2003, she decided to go and study Criminology at Stirling University, and then subsequently went on to complete a PHD in this field of study. She is also from Dalkeith, and has lived there most of her life.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 11:25:40 AM by John »

Offline Parky41

Kelly did say those words. Verbatim. As I said upthread, it’s in Sandra’s book, ‘Innocents Betrayed’, on page 44. Sandra has access to all the case files, court transcripts, police notes, police statements, witness statements . . . everything that is in conjunction with this case. She has a doctorate in criminology and has been studying this particular case assiduously and painstakingly since it happened. In fact, after taking an interest in the case, back in 2003, she decided to go and study Criminology at Stirling University, and then subsequently went on to complete a PHD in this field of study. She is also from Dalkeith, and has lived there most of her life.

There was no case in 2003, there was however friendship? LM was not arrested until April 2004. Wholeheartedly agree, LM along with others were used to gain her qualifications and writing material? Ms Lean also wrote "No Smoke" on the basis of all knowledge. The book is flawed from start to finish. When pulled up on this, she first stated that it was not from "No Smoke", the paragraphs that were put up. Then she apologised and said it was, but that she had not referenced it for many years, basically making claim to forgetting what she had actually written?? Then goes on to say that it was written before she had access to anything, that it was done on the basis of court hearings and news reports?? Then it was pointed out to her of what she had also claimed in the book, which was the following:

"Careful examination of these statements, however, reveals that crucial aspects of them cannot possibly be true."

Therefore, the book was written, completely flawed. Not simple typos. Almost everything. The times are completely out, people on the path, mystery man - a story which is mainly fiction? Written on the basis of "real possibilities?" And most definitely not on any witness statements - as she did not have them?

Of SK and the search party:

Absolutely absurd comment to make - Goodness knows what was going through Mr Kelly's head. After what he had just seen, after taking the phone and screaming at the operator. One extremity to the next. Shock? trauma?  What is important also to note here is, all focus was not just on LM. The police were observing everyone. Taking note. Let us have some of those observation on LM? Of how calm and collective he was when the ambulance men were on the scene. And of the police observation of him? Instead of just this off the cuff remark by SK. You are incorrect of course Mr Apples, we know that Ms Lean does not have everything. We know there is much missing from what she has. Statements from Mr Kelly's father that were presented to Ms Lean after the submission to the SCCRC, after she had put claim to Mr Kelly only being alibied by his girlfriend for many years.. Which still smells pretty off does it not? For in those very statements from SK and JaJ there is mention of Mr Kelly's father. She missed all of this out though - didn't she? Those phone records? and of course the actual recordings that were played in court of the calls to the emergency services - She claims not to have those in her possession. Sometimes it pays to make claim to not having certain items, and sometimes it is actually true? - Hard however to determine the fact from the fiction?

Now I have said all of that above - I have a record of these conversations from the blue forum with Ms Lean. of Mr Kelly's statement and those phone calls. And what there is also record of, is LM's police journey to Dalkeith police station - of  what was produced in court when Ms Mitchell was being questioned? LM was taken to Dalkeith police station as it was easy walking distance for his mother, she could not drive. Kind of takes away the heavy insinuation of him being separated? It was for his mother, was it not?  On the way to the station with LM they stopped to speak with Ms Mitchell. The first thing she said to them was, 'is he under arrest?'  - CM denied this in court, SK did not deny he had said what he did.

Further more, let us mention the time factor again - of just how ridiculous SK's remark was. This search party had not been out for hours, there was no intricate information of any of the events that had taken place. Jodi Jones was reported missing at 10.49pm she was found dead at 11.30pm The call to the emergency services was made at 11.34pm.Can we see now just how ridiculous this off the cuff remark was? Let's add more. The police attended JaJ's after 11pm they had barely walked out her door when the call came through that a body had been found. One minute they are taken note that she is missing and in the next breath she is dead. This if from that initial call at 10.49pm, to the police then going to JuJ, to taken further information, to walking out the door and bang!. Approx 40mins in total. The search party would be aware of how short that time was, they were barely on this path, around 10mins when LM had hopped into the woodland and shouted "I have found something" As AW stated "I was worried that Jodi may have fallen and hurt herself"

This search party are not looking for a dead body, they are looking for an injured girl at most. They had barely started this search and she is found dead. That is approx 10mins. One can only imagine the horror of what occurred in this small time frame. SK is not thinking at all that the police had actually been to his door. This off the cuff remark, when one see's a policeman, you been to mine's yet? Ridiculous comment - how on earth would they have been to his door? Of course he was not serious.

It is not suspicious in the slightest.? That this girl was found within 10mins of this search party meeting. That she was found by LM. That he had climbed the wall at the 'Gino' spot to look into this woodland. That when this search party "came to" the V in the wall he entered this woodland, seconds later he shouts I have found something.... More on another post.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 11:26:23 AM by John »

Offline John

Steven Kelly did say those words. Verbatim. As I said upthread, it’s in Sandra’s book, ‘Innocents Betrayed’, on page 44. Sandra has access to all the case files, court transcripts, police notes, police statements, witness statements . . . everything that is in conjunction with this case. She has a doctorate in criminology and has been studying this particular case assiduously and painstakingly since it happened. In fact, after taking an interest in the case, back in 2003, she decided to go and study Criminology at Stirling University, and then subsequently went on to complete a PHD in this field of study. She is also from Dalkeith, and has lived there most of her life.

With such super qualifications one wonders why every case she promotes as a miscarriage of justice like Prout and Hall have been an abject failure and to be fair a complete humiliation when the individuals eventually turn round and confess. Learning something in a classroom and real life are not the same thing.

Sandra Lean has been wrong about so much in the Luke Mitchell case, one wonders if it has now become an obsession with her rendering her judgement partisan and not impartial.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 11:33:56 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

With such super qualifications one wonders why every case she promotes as a miscarriage of justice like Prout and Hall have been an abject failure and to be fair a complete humiliation when the individuals eventually turn round and confess. Learning something in a classroom and real life are not the same thing.

Sandra Lean has been wrong about so much in the Luke Mitchell case, one wonders if it has now become an obsession with her rendering her judgement partisan and not impartial.
Have you watched this?
Part 3 - The Power of Propaganda : When They See Us Goes Viral on Netflix

https://www.altcensored.com/watch?v=iisdZAIwg4o
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 11:43:34 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator

What, exactly, has she been wrong about in the Luke Mitchell case?