Author Topic: Holly Goodhead has been appointed as a Moderator  (Read 3040 times)

Offline Admin

Holly Goodhead has been appointed as a Moderator
« on: December 11, 2015, 10:14:49 PM »
Holly Goodhead has been appointed as a moderator on the forum primarily in recognition of the work she has undertaken on the Jeremy Bamber board.  Holly has been authorised to moderate throughout the entire forum so will bring an interesting mix to our existing moderation team.

Well done Holly!

Offline Myster

Re: Holly Goodhead has been appointed as a Moderator
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 11:05:54 PM »

Holly 'I'm certain' Goodhead!?... a Moderator?... that'll silencer and stop the McCannics from backfiring.

Congrats Holly!  8((()*/   

Stand by for a load of fluff filling up your inbox.  8(8-))
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline mercury

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 11:09:50 PM »
Well done to you Holly

?{)(**

Offline puglove

Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 01:19:52 PM »
Holly Goodhead has been appointed as a moderator on the forum primarily in recognition of the work she has undertaken on the Jeremy Bamber board.  Holly has been authorised to moderate throughout the entire forum so will bring an interesting mix to our existing moderation team.

Well done Holly!

Holly is a believer and has stood her ground graciously in the face of almost overwhelming opposition.  She will make an awesome moderator so I welcome her appointment.  Well done Holls!!!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2015, 04:07:05 PM »
Thank you for your kind words and messages of support Admin, Myster, mercury, puglove and Angelo  8((()*/

I look forward to lending a hand to support the forum. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2015, 09:42:14 PM »
Thank you for your kind words and messages of support Admin, Myster, mercury, puglove and Angelo  8((()*/

I look forward to lending a hand to support the forum.

First class Holly, I hope you have a go across the entire forum and not just the JB board.  Welcome to the mods!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.