Author Topic: Haven't The Tesco Bamberettes Given Up Yet?  (Read 25650 times)

Offline Myster

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline abs

Re: Haven't The Tesco Bamberettes Given Up Yet?
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2017, 10:00:24 PM »
Hi everyone!
I see many of you are still here - and JUST the same!  8)--))
Hope youīre all well.

I havenīt changed my stance on the Bamber case. Not sure either way - and not really interested in discussing it, been there, done that! A million times.

Just nice to see yas, thatīs all!

Offline Myster

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2017, 06:33:23 AM »
Hi everyone!
Hope youīre all well.

I havenīt changed my stance on the Bamber case. Not sure either way - and not really interested in discussing it, been there, done that! A million times.

Hello abs... yup, just the same belief that the police and jury got it spot on. Think you should have made your mind up by now... Justice Drake won't wait forever 'till you decide.

But I do agree that cartooning is infinitely preferable to wasting hours trying to convince the deluded.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline [...]

Re: All Bamber documents to be released with immediate effect
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2017, 08:14:21 AM »
They already know, because the CT created that web page at change.org.

Oopsie... sorry... I had just come across it..... ?{)(**

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2017, 12:33:59 PM »
Hi everyone!
Hope youīre all well.

Nice to see ya too!  You'll be back for the 'breaking news' when it breaks  Ģ5%4%

&8#Ģ% for now.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2017, 10:57:27 PM »
Hi everyone!
Hope youīre all well.

Hallo Sugarplum!! Yes, same old same old!

I've thought about you recently because I've been to see Sofie Hagen a couple of times. I love her! She's like you, sweet and funny with good hair. And SO rude!!

8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline buddy

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2017, 05:16:30 PM »
Why do you lot still debate the JB case. It seems to me that this is a back slapping forum, and not willing to consider
any other possibilities. You have all made your minds up, so why not move on? You have convinced yourselfs of guilt, and are in no position to debate. Your hero Adam posts on the blue with so long winded  posts that it makes him look stupid.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2017, 05:07:58 PM »
Why do you lot still debate the JB case. It seems to me that this is a back slapping forum, and not willing to consider
any other possibilities. You have all made your minds up, so why not move on? You have convinced yourselfs of guilt, and are in no position to debate. Your hero Adam posts on the blue with so long winded  posts that it makes him look stupid.

Hi Buddy.  I disagree with your comments.  All views are welcome - all we ask is that basic forum rules are followed as set out on the home page:

* Posters are asked to keep to thread topics where possible
* Libellous or defamatory material will be removed on sight
* Abuse will not be tolerated. Break the rules expect a ban!

Adam is a valued member and we appreciate his posts which I personally find thought provoking!

Some regular posters are in the innocent camp: David1819, Samson and myself.

You are welcome to post on existing threads and/or create new ones.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline buddy

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2017, 04:04:20 PM »
Adam started off with 20 pieces of forensic evidence this has risen to over 200 pieces.
The ONLY piece of forensic evidence is the silencer. This evidence was collected by the family with a grey
hair attached. The grey hair was supposed a inch long. It is common knowledge that Neville had long hair.
The blood on the silencer was scraped off by DB because he was curious?
Before the silencer was handed to the police it was handled by DB, AE, PE, RWB, and Jones, who put it in a kitchen
roll holder, hardly the place for evidence.
Now according to AE, and DB witness statements they were the only ones who searched the cupboard, but mentions that cook also attended. Neither mentioned RWB, but all of a sudden he is morphed there.
That piece should NEVER have been accepted as evidence bringing the forensic evidence to zero.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2017, 05:01:06 PM »
Buddy behave! You know all aspects of the case have been debated ad infinitum and recycled by Tesco and others on a regular basis. But to say we are 'not willing to consider any other possibilities' is insulting to my intelligence for one. Show me one iota of credible evidence that Sheila could possibly have done it and I will gladly admit I was wrong. Something better than Yank 'experts' shooting dead pigs though please!

I looked at 9.11 closely just to see what the conspiracy nutcases were dreaming up without a thought of them possibly being credible. But when I saw there were literally 1000's of architects, engineers and pilots explaining why the public story defies the laws of physics and was therefore impossible, I too became convinced it was beyond doubt an inside job.

I never expected that to happen but it did and I had to accept it. I am quite willing be watch the sun rise in the west and admit Bamber is innocent after all but that would require something incredible to explain away the fact that Sheila could not have committed those murders.

In my opinion it is the Bamberettes who refuse to accept the obvious. Would you be willing to ever change your mind? I highly doubt that or you would have done so already.

Offline puglove

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2017, 11:35:47 PM »

Hey, buddy.

If you get the chance to read Holly's posts on here, you'll see that she has done more research, and talks more sense than anyone on blue. What doesn't happen on here are the endless cheap, derogatory,shitty insults aimed at June and Sheila that ngb allows and enables a poster called "lookout" to spew out, day after day, to justify her lonely, spiteful, futile existence.

Hope you are well, love to the dogs and chickens.  xx

Offline puglove

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2017, 12:04:41 AM »
Hey, buddy.

If you get the chance to read Holly's posts on here, you'll see that she has done more research, and talks more sense than anyone on blue. What doesn't happen on here are the endless cheap, derogatory,shitty insults aimed at June and Sheila that ngb allows and enables a poster called "lookout" to spew out, day after day, to justify her lonely, spiteful, futile existence.

And Bamber's prints might have been found on the bible because he "threatened Crispy" with it.

Really? Seriously? When exactly would Bamber have smacked Crispy with a bible in his parents' bedroom, unless it was on the night that he killed everyone?

And you wonder why Bamber's still playing hunt the carbolic with Mick Philpott?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2017, 10:45:46 AM »
Adam started off with 20 pieces of forensic evidence this has risen to over 200 pieces.
The ONLY piece of forensic evidence is the silencer. This evidence was collected by the family with a grey
hair attached. The grey hair was supposed a inch long. It is common knowledge that Neville had long hair.
The blood on the silencer was scraped off by DB because he was curious?
Before the silencer was handed to the police it was handled by DB, AE, PE, RWB, and Jones, who put it in a kitchen
roll holder, hardly the place for evidence.
Now according to AE, and DB witness statements they were the only ones who searched the cupboard, but mentions that cook also attended. Neither mentioned RWB, but all of a sudden he is morphed there.
That piece should NEVER have been accepted as evidence bringing the forensic evidence to zero.

I agree with all you say about the silencer Buddy.  It should have been undermined by JB's lawyers at trial to the point jurors dismissed it.  Instead Geoffrey Rivlin made a complete pigs ear out of it. 

The 2002 appeal sets out the prosecution case against JB:

151. The prosecution relied upon the following areas of evidence:

i) The appellant's expressed dislike of his family;

ii) His speaking of his plans to kill his family and thereafter his confessions to his girlfriend, Julie Mugford;

iii) The finding of his mother's bicycle at Goldhanger;

iv) The appellant's admitted ability to effect covert entry into and exit from the farmhouse and the finding of the hacksaw blade outside the bathroom window. His claim to have entered the house in that way after the first arrest was an attempt to explain these findings;

v) Because on the facts of the case it could only have been the appellant or Sheila Caffell who carried out the killings, the factors below proved they were not the responsibility of the appellant's sister:

a) Although seriously mentally ill, there had been no indication of any deterioration in her mental health in the days before the killings. Neither had she expressed any recent suicidal thoughts and the expert evidence was that she would not have harmed her children or her father;

b) Save for the appellant nobody had seen her use a gun and she had no interest in them. Sheila Caffell also had very poor co-ordination and would not have been capable of loading and operating the rifle nor would she have had the required knowledge to do so;

c) She would not have been able physically to have overcome her father (who was fit, strong and 6' 4" tall) during the struggle which undoubtedly took place before his death in the kitchen;

d) Her hands and feet were clean. They were not blood stained and neither was there any sugar upon them;

e) Hand swabs from her body did not reveal the levels of lead to be expected in somebody who must have re-loaded the magazine of the gun on at least two occasions; and

f) Her clothing was relatively clean and she was not injured in the way that might be expected of somebody involved in a struggle. Her long fingernails were still intact and undamaged.

vi) The sound moderator had on any view been attached to the rifle during the fight with Nevill Bamber in the kitchen. But if Sheila Caffell had committed suicide it must have been removed before she shot herself. The following aspects of the evidence established it was still in place on the gun when the appellant's sister was murdered:

a) The blood grouping analysis proved (on the particular facts of the case) that Sheila Caffell's blood was inside the moderator; and

b) Had the appellant's sister murdered the other members of her family with the moderator attached to the gun and then discovered she could not reach the trigger to kill herself, the moderator would have been found next to her body. There would have been no reason for her to have removed it and returned it to the gun cupboard before going back upstairs to commit suicide in her parents' room.

vii) The appellant's account of the telephone call from his father could be proved to be false for the following reasons:

a) His father was too badly injured to have spoken to anybody;

b) The telephone in the kitchen was not obviously blood stained;

c) As a matter of common sense, Nevill Bamber would have called the police before the appellant;

d) Had the appellant really received such a call, he would have immediately made a 999 call, alerted the farm workers who lived close to the farmhouse and then driven at speed to his parents home; and

e) Instead he had spoken to Julie Mugford before calling the police. When he subsequently contacted the Police, it was not by way of the emergency system.

viii) He stood to inherit considerable sums of money.

That's 21 'pieces of evidence' by my reckoning all of which were easy to overcome if JB had a half decent defence.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2017, 08:58:26 PM »
Hey, buddy.

Cheers  8((()*/

Was on the normal daily return walk from Waitrose yesterday passing a field and noticed one of two horses normally on 4 legs collapsed on the ground.  I went over to take a closer look and thought it was deaded as I couldn't see any movement.  Called into the local pub to try and find out who owned it - noone knew - felt obliged to have a beer or two!  Went back to the field horse still in situ.  Walked down to some nearby allotments to see if anyone knew anything about it and it transpires the horse often takes to the ground to sleep.  I walk/run past it most days and it was the first time I've seen it on the ground.  Googled it when I got home and apparently horses only need 2/3 hours sleep every 24 hours and that is often spread over short bursts and they can sleep standing?  Probably explains why I thought it was out of the ordinary.  I just thought horses cosied up at night in stables and fall asleep for some 7 hours or so much the same way as humans do.  It looked like this which to my mind looks dead especially when situated on the edge of a field about midday. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2017, 09:49:17 AM »
And Bamber's prints might have been found on the bible because he "threatened Crispy" with it.

Really? Seriously? When exactly would Bamber have smacked Crispy with a bible in his parents' bedroom, unless it was on the night that he killed everyone?

And you wonder why Bamber's still playing hunt the carbolic with Mick Philpott?

Only identifiable fingerprints on the bible belonged to June:

52. The Bible found by Sheila Caffell's body, belonged to her mother and was normally kept in a cupboard to the right of her bed. It was examined for fingerprints. Many belonged to June Bamber and there were a small number of insufficient detail for comparison, save for one which appeared to have been made by a small child.

This is one of many reasons I say JB's defence lawyers were grossly incompetent and negligent.  Terzeon instructed an expert in blood serology to visit the lab and examine all blood stained exhibits.  The expert, Dr Lincoln, sent a report to Terzeon which you can read from here pages 12 - 17:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=276.msg4584#msg4584

As everyone can see Dr Lincoln examines all blood stained exhibits EXCEPT the BIBLE!  This is simply unforgivable and shows a complete lack of care and attention.  No excuses...benefit of hindsight blah, blah.  At the 2002 appeal hearing Terzeon states he asked about the open pages of the bible when he viewed the original photos on 7th July 1986:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=569.0;attach=1857

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=569.0;attach=1859

Dr Lincoln's report above is dated 19th September 1986 so it is clear:

- Terzeon observed blood stained images of the bible in SoC photos on 7th July 1986.

- Terzeon read Dr Lincoln's report dated 19th September 1986 analysing each blood stained exhibit EXCEPT the BIBLE! 

Had Terzeon pursued the bible it may well have alerted the defence to the fact that JB was being set up.  It would have called into question JM's claims MM/JB 'staged' the bible.

All the evidence supports June holding the bible as she walked around the bed and dropped it in the vicinity it was found:

- SC's palms/fingers were free of blood stains
- June's palms/fingers were blood stained
- None of SC's fingerprints were found on bible
- June's fingerprints were on bible
- Religion loomed large in June's life as discussed with Dr Ferguson
- The bible belonged to June
- There's no evidence SC was religious to the point she would read a bible and/or seek one out in a crisis.  Dr Ferguson does not refer to SC discussing religion.