Author Topic: Inappropriate criticism will not be tolerated.  (Read 75 times)

Offline Admin

Inappropriate criticism will not be tolerated.
« on: June 11, 2017, 01:39:18 PM »
I have just warned a member that incitement is contrary to the good spirit in which this forum operates.  Comments posted on threads which amount to thinly veiled criticisms of this forum and those of us who run it will be treated with the contempt that they deserve.  Any member making such a comment should consider their position very carefully.

Admin
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:22:20 PM by John »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Inappropriate criticism will not be tolerated.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 02:01:08 PM »
I have just warned a member that incitement is contrary to the good spirit in which this forum operates.  Comments posted on threads which amount to thinly veiled criticisms of this forum and those of us who run it will be treated with the contempt that they deserve.  Any member making such a comment should consider their position very carefully.

Admin

Can you please clarify...

Does this include feedback? are you suggesting any feedback about issues affecting our posts should be done privately?

Offline John

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 02:30:49 PM »

Admin

History has shown us that there are some who would like to see these debates shut down and the forum as it now exists has had to adapt and change on several occasions in order to defeat those attacks. I will always support freedom of speech but with it comes responsibility too.

The forum has operated extremely smoothly and indeed amicably over the last week and if necessary I will impose permanent sanctions on any member who attempts to undermine that stability.  There will be NO APPEAL!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:36:11 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. John Lamberton exposes malfeasance by public officials.
Check out my website >   http://johnlamberton.webs.com/index.htm?no_redirect=true     The truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline robo

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 03:07:50 AM »
Hello Every Forum Member,
In my opinion, this is a sensible warning note and good but incomplete rules.
The world wide web is governed -not only by UK laws-but by international treaties and conventions. Also
as an adide, I know that police in certain internet projects- spend their time trawling and reading through forums etc.... We are all concerned that justice must be served fairly and in accordance with international human rights and we have much hard work to cover- so best to "stick to the knitting", as they say (in management 'speak').