Author Topic: Was Pamela Fenn having senior moments?  (Read 1355 times)

Offline stephen25000

Re: Was Pamela Fenn having senior moments?
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2017, 02:43:59 PM »
Then let's initiate zero tolerance

I've suggested it before

I am fine by that.

We cannot change what has already happened, but can proceed from here.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2017, 02:45:31 PM »
The 'wind up's ' Eleanor come from both sides of the fence in this case, not just one.

I have no wish to enter a needless argument, as long as all sides are treated fairly and abide by the rules of the forum, I have no problem.

I will not be discussing this.  i am a Senior Moderator for whatever that might be worth.  And i will not have any of you Goading any one.  I will be Deleting.

Just how stupid did you think I was, Stephen?  Such a disappointment.

Offline davel

« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2017, 03:07:07 PM »

I am fine by that.

We cannot change what has already happened, but can proceed from here.
fine by me

Online Eleanor

« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2017, 03:26:09 PM »
Then let's initiate zero tolerance

I've suggested it before

BANK ON IT.  I have had enough.  And then John can decide on my right, or not to sanction other Moderators.  I would far rather not.  But they don't seem to understand.

I have been watching this all for far too long.  And tolerated far too much from other Moderators.  I am not having this any more. 
Never would I have believed that this Forum is biased.  But it sodding well is.

So let's see where we go from here,

Offline sadie

« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2017, 03:30:21 PM »
BANK ON IT.  I have had enough.  And then John can decide on my right, or not to sanction other Moderators.  I would far rather not.  But they don't seem to understand.

I have been watching this all for far too long.  And tolerated far too much from other Moderators.  I am not having this any more. 
Never would I have believed that this Forum is biased.  But it sodding well is.

So let's see where we go from here,

Thank goodness you, Eleanor, and others are noticing this bias.  I have been noticing it for getting on for four years.

Let's get it sorted, before everyone leaves.
Darren Osbourne  IDIOT

Only in my opinion, of course

Online Eleanor

« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2017, 03:59:00 PM »
Thank goodness you, Eleanor, and others are noticing this bias.  I have been noticing it for getting on for four years.

Let's get it sorted, before everyone leaves.
[/quo
No Sadie.  It isn't quite like that..  But I am fast running out of time and patience.

Offline stephen25000

« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2017, 04:06:11 PM »
I will not be discussing this.  i am a Senior Moderator for whatever that might be worth.  And i will not have any of you Goading any one.  I will be Deleting.

Just how stupid did you think I was, Stephen?  Such a disappointment.

I don't think you are stupid Eleanor.

Never thought you were.

Likewise, in my direction.
The McCanns were solely responsible for their childcare arrangements and there is no one else to blame.

S and S, two more amateurs making money from a disappeared child, and clearly without a clue.

Offline davel

« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2017, 04:28:07 PM »

Don't you think, this should be done in private.[not public]

Way off topic, unless someone else is having senior moments.

I think it needed to be, aired publicly and now it has we can get back on track
Mrs, Fenn gave her statement some 3 months after the incident  and it was not verbatim
We just don't know how accurate it is

Offline Brietta

« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2017, 05:42:42 PM »
Just because no statements were taken you can't assume that the people in Block 5 weren't visited by the police.

Jeremy Wilkins was visited by the police in Block 4 on Friday 4th, but he made no statement as a result of the visit. He did make contact with the police at some point that day to tell them about his 'rasta man' and that's all. He was interviewed on 7th May because Amaral sent a fax asking Operation Task to arrange it; no doubt after he read Gerry and Jane's evidence.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann
http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS.htm

As you have indicated Jeremy Wilkins statement is recorded in the files.  Jez had information to impart hence the follow up.

As I have noted there is no record or any reference to either Mr and Mrs Moyes or Mrs Fenn making a statement of any kind to the police.
Mrs Fenn apparently also might have had relevant information ... but since there is no record of it when it was fresh in her mind ... we'll never really know will we.

Obviously you don't know who was in the apartment in block 5 the GNR dogs took an interest in either; nothing about a follow up on that either.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 05:45:49 PM by Brietta »
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Offline Alice Purjorick

• One man's style must not be the rule of another's.
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2017, 06:00:09 PM »
I don't think Mrs Fenn was having senior moments.  I think this feisty lady would have been less than thrilled by the furore which accompanied the release of her belated confidential police statement - made four months after the event - into the public domain.

Which makes one wonder ... why the delay in interviewing her?
She was a material witness who lived directly above 5A ... but the police asked her nothing.  Extraordinary, in my opinion.

Mrs Fenn's son put on record "Gerry McCann did come up to apologise to my mother for all the unwanted attention which was incredibly kind as he has endured a grief and pain that no parent should ever have to withstand.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/8469932/Madeleine-McCann-time-to-forget.html

She was a material witness   ?. I would suggest that is stretching a point. She was witness to a child crying on another night. It is a big leap to make that material to an alleged kdnapping that took place at a different time.
I tell you it's Burt Reynolds

Offline Brietta

« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2017, 06:10:38 PM »
She was a material witness   ?. I would suggest that is stretching a point. She was witness to a child crying on another night. It is a big leap to make that material to an alleged kdnapping that took place at a different time.

We've probably all formed the impression that although Mrs Fenn was a senior she was still a sharp lady.  Careful questioning at the time might have revealed something of substance ... even for the sharpest of wits four months down the line leaves room for error.
Certainly the Moyes who were out and about in the area might have seen something not out of the ordinary to them but which an investigator might have found of interest.  There is no record that they were asked.
The remit of Operation Grange is to investigate ...  "(as if the abduction occurred in the UK)"

Online G-Unit

« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2017, 06:33:19 PM »
We've probably all formed the impression that although Mrs Fenn was a senior she was still a sharp lady.  Careful questioning at the time might have revealed something of substance ... even for the sharpest of wits four months down the line leaves room for error.
Certainly the Moyes who were out and about in the area might have seen something not out of the ordinary to them but which an investigator might have found of interest.  There is no record that they were asked.

Equally there's no evidence they weren't spoken to. It would have been illogical for the PJ to knock on doors in Block 4 and ignore Block 5.
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Online G-Unit

« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2017, 06:46:51 PM »
Block 6 residents were also visited;

the witness went to meet GNR officers whom she cannot identify, to open the doors for them and speak to guests staying in apartments in block 6. The objective was for the police to talk to these guests and show them the photo of the girl and establish whether they had any information that could lead to discovering her whereabouts.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARIA-CASTELA.htm
Accept nothing
Believe no-one
Confirm everything

Online Robittybob1

« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2017, 09:27:15 PM »
She was a material witness   ?. I would suggest that is stretching a point. She was witness to a child crying on another night. It is a big leap to make that material to an alleged kidnapping that took place at a different time.
Her evidence seems to have been given more credit than it possibly deserves.  As you say it wasn't relevant to the night of the disappearance. 
Her evidence and that of Yvonne Martin seem to be grouped together and given a status of their own, possibly because they both point to neglect by the parents. 

Yvonne's statistic that "99.99% of missing children is due to the parents" (I could get the exact words) is way off the actual recorded statistics. (99.99% implies only 1 case in 10 thousand would be stranger or friends involved.  That is absolutely untrue.) 
Pamela's child crying for 75 minutes shows they were possibly skipping checks.
Both witnesses point to the parents but both apparently unreliable.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 10:44:00 PM by Robittybob1 »
What are you doing to find Madeleine?

Offline Slartibartfast

« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2017, 08:03:16 AM »
Her evidence seems to have been given more credit than it possibly deserves.  As you say it wasn't relevant to the night of the disappearance. 
Her evidence and that of Yvonne Martin seem to be grouped together and given a status of their own, possibly because they both point to neglect by the parents. 

Yvonne's statistic that "99.99% of missing children is due to the parents" (I could get the exact words) is way off the actual recorded statistics. (99.99% implies only 1 case in 10 thousand would be stranger or friends involved.  That is absolutely untrue.) 
Pamela's child crying for 75 minutes shows they were possibly skipping checks.
Both witnesses point to the parents but both apparently unreliable.

IYO
Helping Elite sufferers of NPD for over 2 years...