Author Topic: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)  (Read 400432 times)

Offline jassi

Re: General discussion about the latest news (not search related)
« Reply #3420 on: September 12, 2018, 09:11:49 AM »
Javid is 2 Home Secretaries removed from the instigator of OG, so it will be interesting to see if he views this request in the same way as previous incumbents.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #3421 on: September 12, 2018, 10:21:29 AM »
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3422 on: September 12, 2018, 10:28:09 AM »
Afaiaa... No case is closed if there is still something  to be investigated

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3423 on: September 12, 2018, 10:34:28 AM »
There's no way they will let the McCanns get control back.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3425 on: September 12, 2018, 02:28:50 PM »
Portugal have not cleared them so there's no way they will gain access to unseen case police files.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3426 on: September 12, 2018, 03:33:05 PM »
Portugal have not cleared them so there's no way they will gain access to unseen case police files.

I really doubt the, PJ have any..... As I've said before they've simply reopened the case so SY could investigate

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #3427 on: September 12, 2018, 03:35:37 PM »
Portugal are the lead and SY are assisting them.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3428 on: September 12, 2018, 03:50:14 PM »

It would be a precedent of enormous consequence if SY released their OG files to anyone other than another police force.

Or maybe not -

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3429 on: September 12, 2018, 04:08:16 PM »
Portugal are the lead and SY are assisting them.

I think that is how some would like to see it but not the reality

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3430 on: September 12, 2018, 04:59:10 PM »
I think that is how some would like to see it but not the reality

I don't understand you. It has been said by the Met over and over that Portugal have the lead. OG are assisting them.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3431 on: September 12, 2018, 05:01:42 PM »
I don't understand you. It has been said by the Met over and over that Portugal have the lead. OG are assisting them.

I would say that's the polite way of putting it... We know SY have arranged interviews  of those they want questioned... Is ther any evidence the PJ have interviewed anyone.. I don't think there is

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3432 on: September 12, 2018, 05:07:44 PM »

So the PJ wanted to interview the 3 burglars and SY offered to assist them

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3433 on: September 12, 2018, 05:47:58 PM »
What evidence is there that the PJ have done any investigating at all since the case was re-opened?  Do tney do FOI requests in Portugal?  I’m sure we’d all be very interested to know how much money they have spent in the last 5 years investigating Madeleine’s disappearance.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #3434 on: September 12, 2018, 05:56:53 PM »
What evidence is there that the PJ have done any investigating at all since the case was re-opened?  Do tney do FOI requests in Portugal?  I’m sure we’d all be very interested to know how much money they have spent in the last 5 years investigating Madeleine’s disappearance.

It's looking like Lip Service to me.  Operation Grange do the work, because they are better at it, and Portugal says, "Thanks very much."

In the end it all depends on who was responsible for the abduction of Madeleine McCann, and of what Nationality.  Quite possibly not even Portuguese.