Author Topic: Kate Mccann quotes  (Read 7558 times)

stephen25000

Kate Mccann quotes
« on: August 16, 2013, 08:58:36 AM »
"Not sure how I feel about seeing Mr Amaral – for the first time ever, I hasten to add! I know I’m not scared but that man has caused us so much upset and anger because of how he has treated my beautiful Madeleine and the search to find her. He deserves to be miserable and feel fear."

As Amaral obviously never met Madeleine, how can she state the above ?

It lacks rational thought, yet she was prepared to 'forgive' an abductor.

Offline Jean-Pierre

Re: Kate Mccann quotes
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 10:26:07 AM »
I imagine that Amaral writing a book to make some cash out of this sad case might not have helped. 

stephen25000

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 10:32:38 AM »
I imagine that Amaral writing a book to make some cash out of this sad case might not have helped.

How exactly does that relate to

'....of how he has treated my beautiful Madeleine...'  ?

Offline Lace

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 10:46:46 AM »
"Not sure how I feel about seeing Mr Amaral – for the first time ever, I hasten to add! I know I’m not scared but that man has caused us so much upset and anger because of how he has treated my beautiful Madeleine and the search to find her. He deserves to be miserable and feel fear."

Have any anti McCann's ever met the McCann's?     Yet they spew hatred all the time.

I can understand why Kate said this.     Kate was going to meet the man for the first time [unbelievably]  who had accused her of faking an abduction and hiding the body of her precious daughter.   Then going on to write a book about it,  spreading it world wide,   then bringing out a video to add to it.

What sort of pain and fear do you think he caused the McCann's?

Offline Chinagirl

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 10:58:53 AM »

Why don't you quote the source of your post?  Not the bit from Kate's book, but the two sentences I have highlighted.  It's a direct lift from Blacksmith's latest piece of prejudiced rubbish.
A

Offline Lace

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 11:37:02 AM »
Against the forum rules too Stephen,   isn't that so John?

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 11:56:45 AM »
That apart, I am really not sure what your problem is, Stephen.

Amaral's job was to investigate the disappearance of her daughter.  He seemed rathe rmore interested in proving his thesis that is was her parents wot dunnit.  And having failed on both both counts he then took the unique step of publishing a book about it, and making a tv documentary, accusing her parents of being involved.

Worse, in my book, he gave the reason for doing this as "defending his honour".  So, he could not even be honest about his motives. 

AnneGuedes

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 01:00:45 PM »
That apart, I am really not sure what your problem is, Stephen.

Amaral's job was to investigate the disappearance of her daughter.  He seemed rathe rmore interested in proving his thesis that is was her parents wot dunnit. And having failed on both both counts he then took the unique step of publishing a book about it, and making a tv documentary, accusing her parents of being involved.

Worse, in my book, he gave the reason for doing this as "defending his honour".  So, he could not even be honest about his motives.
Have you evidence of this ?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 01:22:47 PM »

I'm amazed the editor didn't suppress a passage that betrays worrying disturbance of thought.

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 01:23:52 PM »
Try reading his "thesis" Anne.  And watch his excruciating documentary. 

Which is, in a nutshell, that the McCanns overdosed Madeleine with calpol, she died in the apartment and they hid her body, apparently in a freezer and subsequently moved her in the hire car. 

AnneGuedes

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 01:33:57 PM »
Try reading his "thesis" Anne.  And watch his excruciating documentary. 

Which is, in a nutshell, that the McCanns overdosed Madeleine with calpol, she died in the apartment and they hid her body, apparently in a freezer and subsequently moved her in the hire car.
I read it, but I fail to understand how this hypothesis suggests he's "more interested in proving his thesis that is was her parents wot dunnit."
I suspect, among other scenarios of what happened to Madeleine, the twins got valium or another benzodiazepin to erase their memory, Madeleine died in the flat and her body was disposed of in a radical way on the same night. Am I obsessed with "who dunnit" ?

Offline sadie

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 01:41:15 PM »
I read it, but I fail to understand how this hypothesis suggests he's "more interested in proving his thesis that is was her parents wot dunnit."
I suspect, among other scenarios of what happened to Madeleine, the twins got valium or another benzodiazepin to erase their memory, Madeleine died in the flat and her body was disposed of in a radical way on the same night. Am I obsessed with "who dunnit" ?
Bl^^dy Hell Anne.

Fancy having that accusation thrown at you ... and in permanent form ... for the World to see for ever more.  Obviously claiming the Mccanns Dunit .... and also were prepared to "erase" the twins memory.

What monster would make such accusations?

But that's OK with you, is it?

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 01:55:25 PM »
I assume you have some evidence for making those allegations Anne? 

In fact, you dont really matter at all.  I assume you not planning on making a pile of cash out of accusing a couple of grieving parents. 

stephen25000

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2013, 01:58:15 PM »
Why don't you quote the source of your post?  Not the bit from Kate's book, but the two sentences I have highlighted.  It's a direct lift from Blacksmith's latest piece of prejudiced rubbish.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the sentences you highlighted are mine, not Blacksmith's.

Are you accusing me of being Blacksmith ?

Meanwhile the original quote is from km, is it not ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2013, 01:59:17 PM »

Its called context...take a sentence out of it and it changes the whole meaning.