Author Topic: According to some, there is certainly circumstantial evidence of abduction.  (Read 91648 times)

Offline Robittybob1

The open window and shutter and the absence of the child's fingerprints on any door is not evidence of an abduction.  It is very strong evidence that Madeleine did not let herself out of the apartment, because she would not have worn rubber/plasticf gloves ... and WOULD definitely have left fingerprints on the door window that she left by. 
Therefore she was abducted.
I had a thread on fingerprints and there were only 3 areas examined for fingerprints, the shutters the window and the patio door.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

How the parents reacted after the 3rd May 2007 also proves nothing really, ever heard of the double bluff?

Come on Angelo.  For both to be so destroyed by it.  Poor Kate, she looked so desperately unhappy and ill; at times she looked older than her very pretty Mum. 
To maintain  a double bluff and in front of their friends too, they would both need to be pschopaths and brilliant liars and actors too.  You are not being realistic imo

How often have you heard of a couple who were guilty actually fighting for the best Police Force in the UK to investigate ?  SY are world famous and solve most of their cases. 

OMO, but I think they have solved this one, but it is complex and involving important people globally.  It will need massive evidence and the very best lawyers to prove anything

We know Joana Cipriano was killed by her uncle in a conspiracy which included her own mother so again no relevance to the Maddie case.

You and John maintain that but there was NO REAL EVIDENCE as you well know.  Just the statement of a tortured woman, which was immediately rescinded when she was out of their grasp .... and the statement of a druggie, who if not tortured, would have been very easy to persuad using drugs as a carrot .... and a rediculous film that would not persuade the simplest of people unless already biased.

I believe that Joana Cipriano is still alive, or at least she was in 2008 ish.  Two other things, which I am not prepared to share, also convince me that she is likely to be still alive.

People are questioning whether the Courts finding was Just.  This forum should be about Justice and not about supporting Amaral willy nilly.  We KNOW that he doesn't always tell the truth from his Court trial .... and his "O Enigma" was a laugh a minute with all its incorrect statements.
I have expressed my opinion previously that the way the McCanns have kept the case active seems to suggest non-involvement.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

I have expressed my opinion previously that the way the McCanns have kept the case active seems to suggest non-involvement.

Which indirectly  supports, abduction  and is, therefore on topic

Offline Robittybob1

Which indirectly  supports, abduction  and is, therefore on topic
I think that is logically correct.
Moderation

Offline Lace

I had a thread on fingerprints and there were only 3 areas examined for fingerprints, the shutters the window and the patio door.

So no fingerprints from the front door?

Offline G-Unit

t would help if you watched the short video...its only one minutes long...what is the point in asking for a cite if you do not look at it....your accusation is totally without merit and again shows your ignorance of what has been said by the PJ..
its at about...1.08...no fact or evidence at this point that suggests they were involved in the disappearance of madeleine..

so tell me...in what way am I misrepresenting the facts

So we have two police forces who can see no evidence pointing to parental involvement. Both say they don't know what happened on 3rd May. One of the forces has used the abduction word, the other hasn't. What on earth are they hoping to achieve?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline John

So we have two police forces who can see no evidence pointing to parental involvement. Both say they don't know what happened on 3rd May. One of the forces has used the abduction word, the other hasn't. What on earth are they hoping to achieve?

Clearly the Portuguese aren't actively investigating this case but are merely paying lip service to SY as they too wind down the enquiry.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline barrier

Clearly the Portuguese aren't actively investigating this case but are merely paying lip service to SY as they too wind down the enquiry.

Its hard to find anything to argue against that,which would logically show there is little or no evidence to support any theory.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline sadie

If that is correct, it demonstrates a huge LACK of thoroughness by the PJ.

Quite disgraceful. imo

Offline John

Areas of potential entry and exit for any intruder which was the correct procedure.  Strangely enough though, only Kate McCann's fingerprints and those of a police officer who attended the scene were identified which in itself proves that the CSI woman was doing her job properly. Those findings undoubtedly led police to the conclusion that Kate McCann had opened the window but in her momentary distress blocked it from her memory.

It is unfortunate that no other witnesses saw the shutter and window open.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 02:50:56 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Angelo222

The open window and shutter and the absence of the child's fingerprints on any door is not evidence of an abduction.  It is very strong evidence that Madeleine did not let herself out of the apartment, because she would not have worn rubber/plasticf gloves ... and WOULD definitely have left fingerprints on the door window that she left by. 
Therefore she was abducted.

Total tosh Sadie.  For all we know the patio door wasn't even closed completely given the goings and comings of all those supposed checkers.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Robittybob1

So no fingerprints from the front door?
It appeared it was never checked for fingerprints.
Moderation

Offline John

It appeared it was never checked for fingerprints.

It was pointless checking for Madeleine's fingerprints on the doors as she occupied the apartment. Finding her fingerprints on the front door or the patio door was not significant.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 07:27:50 PM by John »

Offline Robittybob1

If that is correct, it demonstrates a huge LACK of thoroughness by the PJ.

Quite disgraceful. imo
It does, and as I see it, if there are politics involved, in the case as long as the case remains "active" it serves as a reminder to Portugal to do a better job on the cases where UK tourists are involved.  No more keeping them quiet just so they don't affect the tourist trade IMO.
Moderation

Offline John

It does, and as I see it, if there are politics involved, in the case as long as the case remains "active" it serves as a reminder to Portugal to do a better job on the cases where UK tourists are involved.  No more keeping them quiet just so they don't affect the tourist trade IMO.

There was no indication that anyone had entered the apartment so fingerprint dusting was rightly limited to potential points of entry and we all know what the outcome of that particular exercise was.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 07:34:25 PM by John »