Author Topic: Shrien Dewani returns to Africa despite claims he was too ill to travel.  (Read 6508 times)

Offline John

12 July 2015

Shocking moment Anni Dewani's family bumped into the man they blame for her death: Husband Shrien returns to Africa and is seen dining in Kenyan restaurant despite claiming he was too afraid and ill to travel

• One of Anni’s relatives spotted millionaire in restaurant in Nairobi last week
  • In December Dewani was cleared of any involvement in wife’s murder
  • Anni’s father Vinod Hindocha is furious Dewani has returned to Africa after previously claiming he was too afraid and ill to travel

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3157687/Shocking-moment-Anni-Dewani-s-family-bump-man-blame-death-Husband-Shrien-returns-Africa-seen-dining-Kenyan-restaurant-despite-claiming-afraid-ill-travel.html

« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 04:41:44 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

What is the situation with Shrien Dewani these days, has he returned to work in the family business?

Was he feigning mental illness as many people suggested?

Anni Dewani's sister, interviewed shortly after the trial collapsed, repeated her claim that Shrien Dewani has many questions yet to answer about that fateful night.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 04:34:33 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Anna

What is the situation with Shrien Dewani these days, has he returned to work in the family business?

Was he feigning mental illness as many people suggested?

Anni Dewani's sister, interviewed shortly after the trial collapsed, repeated her claim that Shrien Dewani has many questions yet to answer about that fateful night.  There can only be one reason why he refuses to do so imo.

I read somewhere that Shrien was back working with his parents businesses I will try and find it.

Also more sad news…….

Anni’s Dad has arm cut off in Accident
March 2015

+ A very sad video of him talking about her death, the phone call and Shrien.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/honeymoon-murder-anni-dewanis-dad-5308499

Dewani
Inquest into wifes death
Feb 2015

Anni’s sister is very unhappy in what she believes is a miscarriage of Justice.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2935141/Shrien-Dewani-set-face-public-questioning-honeymoon-murder-bride-UK-coroner-prepares-open-inquest-death.html#comments
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 04:34:56 PM by John »
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline John

I read somewhere that Shrien was back working with his parents businesses I will try and find it.

Also more sad news…….

Anni’s Dad has arm cut off in Accident
March 2015

+ A very sad video of him talking about her death, the phone call and Shrien.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/honeymoon-murder-anni-dewanis-dad-5308499

Dewani
Inquest into wifes death
Feb 2015

Anni’s sister is very unhappy in what she believes is a miscarriage of Justice.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2935141/Shrien-Dewani-set-face-public-questioning-honeymoon-murder-bride-UK-coroner-prepares-open-inquest-death.html#comments

The whole distasteful episode was a sham from the outset, poor Anni realised it too late!

Offline Anna

The whole distasteful episode was a sham from the outset, poor Anni realised it too late!

Yes poor Anni indeed and her family. Anni is the victim here, who many believe suffered a Miscarriage of Justice.

I believe I heard in his video that her father has set up a fund. Not sure if it is for the search for justice or what.

Is there a topic or forum, dedicated to Anni
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 03:36:33 PM by Anna »
― Plato

Offline Angelo222

Yes poor Anni indeed and her family. Anni is the victim here, who many believe suffered a Miscarriage of Justice.

I believe I heard in his video that her father has set up a fund. Not sure if it is for the search for justice or what.

Is there a topic or forum, dedicated to Anni

The official www.justice4anni.com site was taken offline after the trial was stopped but there is a @justice4anni twitter account which is very active.

There is also a family Facebook account Memory of Anni Hindocha aka Dewani but which is seldom used.

I haven't corresponded with Anni's sister for a while but as far as I know they don't intend to let this lie. It's a long road that has no turning!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 05:55:59 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Anna

The official Justice for Anni site was taken offline after the trial was stopped but there is a @justice4anni twitter account which is very active.

Thank you, Angelo.
Unfortunately, I don't use twitter or any other forums, except to read posts on the latter occasionally. maybe the family doesn't want all the publicity.
― Plato

Offline Angelo222

Thank you, Angelo.
Unfortunately, I don't use twitter or any other forums, except to read posts on the latter occasionally. maybe the family doesn't want all the publicity.

No, its not that.  My understanding was that after the prosecution failed to persuade a judge that they had to take the site down after taking legal advice.  There were a lot of allegations made including some about the family business and their offshore holding company and changes to directorships in order to mitigate any claims against Shrien.  I probably have it all on a text file somewhere.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Anna

No, its not that.  My understanding was that after the prosecution failed to persuade a judge that they had to take the site down after taking legal advice.  There were a lot of allegations made including some about the family business and their offshore holding company and changes to directorships in order to mitigate any claims against Shrien.  I probably have it all on a text file somewhere.

Thanks and Sorry, I seemed to have missed this.
The anger and sorrow of Anni's family is so verystrong. They were however fighting a losing a battle against such a wealthy and powerful family. Such a shame.
 I was about to start a new topic on her family's side of the story, so I'm glad I read this first  8((()*/
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 04:41:28 PM by John »
― Plato