Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 597319 times)

Offline Real justice

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3675 on: April 13, 2019, 10:16:13 AM »

A sentence jumps out at me viz ".........the probability of it (DNA) not being a match with Tabak was less than one in a billion". It occurs to me that if Nine wants to take on board the full impact of the meaning of those words, a good exercise might be to write the numbers numerically, however, I suspect it more likely that she'll set off to find it!!!
The likelihood of it coming from the defendant (Tabak) is 1000000000/1000000001.  🤓
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 12:45:22 PM by Real justice »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3676 on: April 13, 2019, 02:35:59 PM »
The likelihood of it coming from the defendant (Tabak) is 1000000000/1000000001.  🤓

Ah! But did they really find DNA or was it fake news? Think I had better investigate Twitter to find out the answer!  8((()*/

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3677 on: April 13, 2019, 03:07:15 PM »
Ah! But did they really find DNA or was it fake news? Think I had better investigate Twitter to find out the answer!  8((()*/

You're certain sure to find the answer there &^^&* *&^^& *%87

Offline Myster

« Reply #3678 on: April 13, 2019, 05:52:01 PM »
You need to be famous and have a Twitter account though... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq2NWBjOgiw
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3679 on: April 13, 2019, 07:05:10 PM »
You need to be famous and have a Twitter account though... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq2NWBjOgiw

There's always a snag!  ?8)@)-)

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3680 on: April 14, 2019, 08:12:35 PM »
Spot The Difference...

Answer

Footwear.....   How is that possible???

You forgot the shrug, but what's the problem? I've frequently attended "do's" with a spare pair of shoes in case one pair becomes uncomfortable.

Offline puglove

« Reply #3681 on: April 14, 2019, 11:37:36 PM »
Spot The Difference...

Answer

Footwear.....   How is that possible???

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.    %56&

You go to a do, you look great in your f..koff shoes, then after the speeches you want to dance but your dogs are barking. So you put your flips on and dance the night away. That's what normal people do. Normal people.

At the risk of the wrath of Mrs Wah, I don't think that you're  operating on the same planet as other,people.   You are haunting a family who have lost everything yet live with their loss with grace and dignity.
I wish that you would stop now.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 10:02:15 AM by mrswah »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #3682 on: April 14, 2019, 11:44:34 PM »
And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.    %56&

You go to a do, you look great in your f..koff shoes, then after the speeches you want to dance but your dogs are barking. So you put your flips on and dance the night away. That's what normal people do. Normal people.

At the risk of the wrath of Mrs Wah, I don't think that you're normal, or operating on the same planet as other, normal people. I find you unkind, blinkered and strange. You are haunting a family who have lost everything yet live with their loss with grace and dignity. And still you blunder into their lives with your clumsy rubbish.

I wish that you would stop now. Your misguided hope is cruel and hateful.

And seriously, Mrs Wah, if you mod or remove this, I'll kick off a storm, because I've been here since day one, and I'm entitled to give my opinion. So don't baby me or patronise.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3683 on: April 15, 2019, 09:58:12 AM »
And seriously, Mrs Wah, if you mod or remove this, I'll kick off a storm, because I've been here since day one, and I'm entitled to give my opinion. So don't baby me or patronise.

I don't baby or patronise anyone, Puglove, especially a fellow dog lover!!!

I don't care if you've been here since day one, to be honest, and, yes, you are entitled to give your opinion, but you are not entitled to be rude to other posters , who are also entitled to give their opinions, however way out you think they are.  So, I will edit your post and remove the rude bits. You may kick off a storm if you must, and I suggest you discuss my moderating with someone more senior than me.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3684 on: April 15, 2019, 02:03:23 PM »

You forgot the shrug, but what's the problem? I've frequently attended "do's" with a spare pair of shoes in case one pair becomes uncomfortable.

Now changing shoes is part of the conspiracy?

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3685 on: April 15, 2019, 02:31:27 PM »
Now changing shoes is part of the conspiracy?

Possibly so. It's not something I'd factored in, but then I'd not allowed for Uncle Tom et al, either!!!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3686 on: April 15, 2019, 03:46:19 PM »

Possibly so. It's not something I'd factored in, but then I'd not allowed for Uncle Tom et al, either!!!

I went to a wedding a few years ago, wore totally inappropriate shoes (like you do) and they were off my feet more times than on. I wish I had thought about taking a spare pair rather than having to walk about bare foot.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #3687 on: April 15, 2019, 03:55:34 PM »
Perhaps the photos were taken at two different events?  In any case, I can imagine taking two pairs of shoes.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #3688 on: April 15, 2019, 04:24:28 PM »
Perhaps the photos were taken at two different events?  In any case, I can imagine taking two pairs of shoes.

Two different venues is as perfectly reasonable a suggestion as taking show shoes and comfort shoes to the same one...................UNlike the suggestion that there may be something sinister afoot (pun intended)

Offline Real justice

« Reply #3689 on: April 15, 2019, 09:51:10 PM »
I went to a wedding a few years ago, wore totally inappropriate shoes (like you do) and they were off my feet more times than on. I wish I had thought about taking a spare pair rather than having to walk about bare foot.
I have a spare pair of walking boots and walking shoes in my car all the time, my wife has extra pairs as well, we swap and change if we call at a pub for lunch.  I can’t help but feel such sadness for this family and esp Joanna, such a beautiful innocent girl, my heart bleeds for them and I know any normal person has this same feeling.  It’s what nightmare’s are made of,  your daughter coming across a perverted monster such as Tabak.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 10:57:26 PM by Real justice »