Author Topic: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?  (Read 101633 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Is there a plausible, logical theory of abduction?
« Reply #990 on: February 24, 2019, 01:50:06 PM »
Just in passing, Rab was the child's father, and not her grandfather.

The whole thing is awful.  More guilt to be had than just the killer.

My apologies I didn't mean to mislead anyone!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Online Eleanor

« Reply #991 on: February 24, 2019, 02:18:04 PM »
My apologies I didn't mean to mislead anyone!

Not a real problem.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #992 on: February 24, 2019, 05:32:57 PM »
Perhaps the grandfather Rab 'drug dealer'  who sold drugs to the Killer  mentioned the little girl was his grandaughter on one such occasion?

How would the killer know she was there if he hadn't seen her- and that the door was unlocked...

I actually believe there is something else to this story.  I do believe he was a serial killer in the making-god help his mother!

Timeline of a 'wicked' murder: How six-year-old Alesha was snatched from her bed by teenager who raped and killed her in the woods
July 1, 2018
10.30pm - Alesha is put to bed for a final time by her father. Her grandmother is the last of the family to go to bed around two hours later.
July 2
1.40am - Around this time Robert MacPhail receives missed calls from the phone of the accused, to whom the court heard he had previously dealt cannabis.

1.54am - Aaron Campbell is spotted on his mother's CCTV cameras leaving his family home.
2am - He forces his way into Mr MacPhail's flat after finding a key in the lock. He snatches sleeping Alesha from her bed and carries her out of the property.
2.25am - Campbell is seen on CCTV carrying something - perhaps her body - along a beach. It is not known if it is before or after he raped and murdered the little girl.
6am - Alesha's grandfather gets up and realises she is not in her room. A search of the house begins.
6.23am - Alesha's grandmother calls police to report her missing.
8.54am - Alesha's body is found in the grounds of the former Kyles Hydropathic Hotel.
9.23am - The six-year-old is pronounced dead, the cause later established as 'pressure to neck and face'. She has 117 separate injuries to her tiny body.
After midday - The 16-year-old accused sends a video of the top half of his body to friends in a Snapchat group with the message 'found the guy who's done it'.
July 3
12.32am - A phone belonging to the killer was used to google 'how do police find DNA' and a minute later the internet history showed a page on collecting DNA evidence.
July 4
Police arrest the teenager in connection with Alesha's death. He is charged the following day.
July 6
The accused appears at Greenock Sheriff Court charged with the child's rape and murder. He makes no plea during the private appearance.
July 8
A vigil is held on Bute where locals gather to light candles for the six-year-old in Rothesay's Guildford Square.
July 21
Alesha's funeral is held at Coats Funeral Home in Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire. Most mourners wear pink as requested by the family.
February 11, 2019
The accused goes on trial at the High Court in Glasgow. It emerges he has lodged a special defence of incrimination, blaming Robert MacPhail's partner Toni McLachlan for the crime.
February 21, 2019
The 16-year-old accused is found guilty of abducting, raping and murdering six-year-old Alesha.
February 22, 2019
A judge agrees he should be named, and it is revealed to be Campbell, a violent serial killer in the making caught after his first murder.

It is so safe to live there the killers mother has CCTV... *%87
What is your quote in red supposed to prove?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #993 on: February 26, 2019, 02:57:41 PM »
What is your quote in red supposed to prove?

To you? nothing at all. I don't post here for your benefit you know.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #994 on: February 26, 2019, 06:38:30 PM »
To you? nothing at all. I don't post here for your benefit you know.
You offered this as an answer to one of my posts hence my curiosity.  Can I suggest that as you clearly find my posts beneath contempt that you no longer lower yourself to replying to them?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly