Author Topic: A proven miscarriage of justice in Portugal  (Read 18826 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: A proven miscarriage of justice in Portugal
« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2019, 11:31:25 AM »
WOW! An undated report from an NGO that started in 2008, and which appears to applied its own standards for things like 'poverty'.  There is almost nothing in that report that is relevant.  We were discussing an incident in Luz primary school street, not conditions in Lisbon, Porto or the north.  And the child was not a Roma child.  Nor was he from Brazil, Eastern Europe, or Africa.  He wasn't working.  He was in a primary school.  He was well-fed, well clothed and educated.

Here we look after our kids, unlike the McCanns.  Simple as.

Portugal does not have a good record in looking after children... You need to accept that

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2019, 11:41:04 AM »
Portugal does not have a good record in looking after children... You need to accept that
The incident was on the Algarve.  You need to accept that.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #167 on: February 26, 2019, 11:49:09 AM »
The incident was on the Algarve.  You need to accept that.
It's Portugal...a Haven for paedophiles, I seen to remember was, a, term used

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488654/Why-Portugal-haven-paedophiles--disturbing-backcloth-Madeleine-case.html

It is crucial for two reasons; first because it proves what international crime agencies have long suspected: that Portugal has become a magnet for predatory paedophiles from around the world, using the country's lax laws and preying on the high numbers of poor, abandoned children.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 11:52:31 AM by Davel »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #168 on: February 26, 2019, 12:08:24 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-488654/Why-Portugal-haven-paedophiles--disturbing-backcloth-Madeleine-case.html

It is crucial for two reasons; first because it proves what international crime agencies have long suspected: that Portugal has become a magnet for predatory paedophiles from around the world, using the country's lax laws and preying on the high numbers of poor, abandoned children.

Another Daily Mail headline.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6124993/Home-Secretary-fires-warnings-sexual-predators-80-000-paedophiles-operate-Britain.html

Sounds very much like a ‘haven’ to me.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #169 on: February 26, 2019, 12:34:40 PM »

Why do you keep saying Portugal?  Madeleine disappeared in a wealthy community IN THE ALGARVE.  I have now lived here for 7 years, and never once have I seen a destitute, abandoned child.

I know where the nearest orphanage is, and it is not 'bulging' with children in need.  I don't know if they were poor or abandoned.  The news report was about a fairly expensive make-over to the orphanage, perhaps about 18 months ago.  One of the contributors was a couple who's son had been killed in a motorbike smash on the EN125, not far from Luz.

One of the questions one has to answer is the Madeleine case is excruciatingly simple.  Why Madeleine?  If the Algarve was allegedly stuffed with homeless children and paedophiles, why risk abducting Madeleine?  It makes no sense.  Why not take an easier target?
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #170 on: February 26, 2019, 12:57:28 PM »
Why do you keep saying Portugal?  Madeleine disappeared in a wealthy community IN THE ALGARVE.  I have now lived here for 7 years, and never once have I seen a destitute, abandoned child.

I know where the nearest orphanage is, and it is not 'bulging' with children in need.  I don't know if they were poor or abandoned.  The news report was about a fairly expensive make-over to the orphanage, perhaps about 18 months ago.  One of the contributors was a couple who's son had been killed in a motorbike smash on the EN125, not far from Luz.

One of the questions one has to answer is the Madeleine case is excruciatingly simple.  Why Madeleine?  If the Algarve was allegedly stuffed with homeless children and paedophiles, why risk abducting Madeleine?  It makes no sense.  Why not take an easier target?

It's all down to chance... You can't discount abduction purely on the argument... Why Madeleine... An easier target.... Someone like Joanna Cipriano

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #171 on: February 26, 2019, 02:33:03 PM »
It's all down to chance... You can't discount abduction purely on the argument... Why Madeleine... An easier target.... Someone like Joanna Cipriano

But you can discount abduction from the bedroom- no evidence.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #172 on: February 26, 2019, 02:37:19 PM »

Absolutely  not

« Reply #173 on: February 26, 2019, 02:39:34 PM »
Absolutely  not

Care to share?

What evidence is this then?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #174 on: February 26, 2019, 02:43:22 PM »
Care to share?

What evidence is this then?

You can't discount abduction due to absence of forensic evidence found... It may have been just a very poor search by the pj

« Reply #175 on: February 26, 2019, 02:53:56 PM »

The McCanns don't have  very good record in looking after their children...

There is no evidence to support Kate and Gerrys account of what they say happened. NONE.
Even JT's 'sighting' has been washed away in the  story telling tide.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #176 on: February 26, 2019, 03:14:38 PM »

The McCanns don't have  very good record in looking after their children...

There is no evidence to support Kate and Gerrys account of what they say happened. NONE.
Even JT's 'sighting' has been washed away in the  story telling tide.

And there us none to support amarals version either... Amaral won his case in a country whose courts think that a violent rapist who raped someone v and a.... Does not deserve to be jailed... And a women who was beaten by her husband was to blame because the bible says adulterers should be punished... What, a disgrace the courts, are

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #177 on: February 26, 2019, 03:15:57 PM »

It's quite simple.  Anyone contracting to buy a child wants a child who has been well nurtured.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #178 on: February 26, 2019, 03:17:22 PM »

No Evidence has nothing to do with it.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #179 on: February 26, 2019, 03:17:49 PM »
It's quite simple.  Anyone contracting to buy a child wants a child who has been well nurtured.

The daughter of two doctors to boot