Welcome to the UK Justice Forum > Admin introduction, forum rules, colours and requests for documents and photos.

Introduction by admin

<< < (2/2)

John:

--- Quote from: Admin on August 02, 2015, 02:05:59 PM ---Members are encouraged to assign avatars to their profiles which readers find helpful when reading through the various posts. 

There are several avatars available as a default setting by going into your profile and selecting one.  If however you would like to have a personalised avatar please download a photo file.

If you are having difficulty please let us know and we will sort it out for you pronto!

Admin

--- End quote ---

I think I will copy puggy and go with the animal theme for a bit.   ?{)(**

Myster:
Thank goodness for that... for a minute I thought you'd had a facelift!

John:

--- Quote from: Myster on August 02, 2015, 06:20:00 PM ---Thank goodness for that... for a minute I thought you'd had a facelift!

--- End quote ---

It was funny at the time but I have binned it now.

John:
Reminder

Members are encouraged to assign avatars to their profiles which readers find helpful when reading through the various posts. 

There are several avatars available as a default setting by going into your profile and selecting one.  If however you would like to have a personalised avatar please download a photo file.

If you are having difficulty please let us know and we will sort it out for you pronto!

John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version