Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 502057 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #435 on: March 28, 2019, 02:23:39 PM »
No, you are not mistaken. Why would that be any more disturbing than questioning the honesty of a group of professionals, two of whom have both their daughter's fate & their own lives & liberty at stake? Right or wrong, Grime had nothing to lose in Luz.

Let’s be clear, are you saying that Grime deliberately sought to implicate the McCanns ? If so he knew that the alerts would have no worth unless verified by forensics so what would be the point ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline misty

« Reply #436 on: March 28, 2019, 02:41:53 PM »
Let’s be clear, are you saying that Grime deliberately sought to implicate the McCanns ? If so he knew that the alerts would have no worth unless verified by forensics so what would be the point ?

No, I'm not saying Grime sought to implicate the McCanns; that was the PJ's remit imo. Fortunately for the McCanns, the corroborating forensics located were not sent to the INML & used as they were in the Cipriano case.
What I am saying is that the dog should have been allowed to free-search for what it was trained to find - Eddie shouldn't have needed controlling if he was the world's best.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #437 on: March 28, 2019, 02:54:00 PM »
No, I'm not saying Grime sought to implicate the McCanns; that was the PJ's remit imo. Fortunately for the McCanns, the corroborating forensics located were not sent to the INML & used as they were in the Cipriano case.
What I am saying is that the dog should have been allowed to free-search for what it was trained to find - Eddie shouldn't have needed controlling if he was the world's best.

But Grime must have colluded with the PJ as must Mark Harrison as I believe he accompanied Grime.

What you seem to be saying is the PJ, Grime, Harrison and the INML all colluded to set up the McCanns. Is this correct ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline misty

« Reply #438 on: March 28, 2019, 02:59:55 PM »
But Grime must have colluded with the PJ as must Mark Harrison as I believe he accompanied Grime.

What you seem to be saying is the PJ, Grime, Harrison and the INML all colluded to set up the McCanns. Is this correct ?

No.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #439 on: March 28, 2019, 03:13:20 PM »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #440 on: March 28, 2019, 04:40:19 PM »

Emphasise might be a better term than set up. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #441 on: March 28, 2019, 05:36:25 PM »
If any old Tom, Dick or Harry could interpret the dog’s behaviour then we’d all be cadaver dog trainers.
I do find it disturbing that in almost all your posts re Grime you appear to be questioning his professionalism. Am I mistaken?

I understand  Sil has trained a fully operational cadaver dog..

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #442 on: March 28, 2019, 05:40:32 PM »
I understand  Sil has trained a fully operational cadaver dog..
I wonder what qualifications Grime has that makes him a supreme interpreter of dog behaviour?  Can you get an ology in dog barks?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline misty

« Reply #443 on: March 28, 2019, 05:42:52 PM »
Then please explain ?

I can't explain why Grime concluded that Eddie had alerted to certain items e.g. CC & the tiles behind the sofa when it's apparent from the video he didn't.
I can't explain why Eddie alerted to a minute piece of blood deposited on a key inside the glove pocket of a closed vehicle but didn't find a single trace on the streets of Luz or in any other apartment examined bar 5A.
I can't explain why Grime & Harrison allowed the dogs to examine clothing which had not been individually bagged as per ACPO guidelines and, furthermore, handled by multiple people during the transfer from villa to gym.
I can't explain why Grime used a video which was part of police evidence in an ongoing case to promote his dogs for the purpose of obtaining freelance work in another police case.
Can you explain why this "police work" should be deemed professional and, as I haven't yet listened to Saunokonoko's take on the dogs, why he would think any of the forensics harvested from the dog searches could one day solve the case?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #444 on: March 28, 2019, 06:45:13 PM »
I can't explain why Grime concluded that Eddie had alerted to certain items e.g. CC & the tiles behind the sofa when it's apparent from the video he didn't.
I can't explain why Eddie alerted to a minute piece of blood deposited on a key inside the glove pocket of a closed vehicle but didn't find a single trace on the streets of Luz or in any other apartment examined bar 5A.
I can't explain why Grime & Harrison allowed the dogs to examine clothing which had not been individually bagged as per ACPO guidelines and, furthermore, handled by multiple people during the transfer from villa to gym.
I can't explain why Grime used a video which was part of police evidence in an ongoing case to promote his dogs for the purpose of obtaining freelance work in another police case.
Can you explain why this "police work" should be deemed professional and, as I haven't yet listened to Saunokonoko's take on the dogs, why he would think any of the forensics harvested from the dog searches could one day solve the case?

Then you need to make up your mind. Either Grime, Harrison et al conspired to set up the McCanns as you seem to be implying or they didn’t. Please answer with an answer and not more questions.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 06:57:25 PM by Faithlilly »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #445 on: March 28, 2019, 06:56:15 PM »
Then you need to make up your mind. Either Grime, Harrison et al conspired to set up the McCanns as you seem to imply or they didn’t. Please answer with an answer and not more questions.
It would be still opinion.   There seems to be a discontinuity between what Grime says and does on the video.  Was it done subconsciously?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #446 on: March 28, 2019, 07:23:26 PM »
I wonder if Grime has ever been to a suspected crime scene and his digs have not alerted

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #447 on: March 28, 2019, 07:44:19 PM »
I wonder if Grime has ever been to a suspected crime scene and his digs have not alerted

I would have thought so, if a cadaver hadn’t been present at some point.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #448 on: March 28, 2019, 07:46:50 PM »
I would have thought so, if a cadaver hadn’t been present at some point.

I'm not bothered what you think I'm asking a factual question

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #449 on: March 28, 2019, 07:53:24 PM »

You can't explain? Perhaps that's because you know nothing about how these matters are organised. Everything you question is probably nothing unisual if you understand it all, which Grime and Harrison did. All you need to know is that both men were the best the UK had.

They worked together as the experts advising all UK police forces. If your criticisms are valid then ACPO were offering advisers who were inadequate. You are saying that ACPO's judgement was faulty. You are also accusing the FBI of faulty judgement when they praised Grime's expertise.

Do you really think that you spotted mistakes which none of those others spotted? I find that idea ludicrous.

All IMO, obviously.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0