Author Topic: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive  (Read 81209 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: "no evidence" to support a theory missing girl Madeleine McCann is alive
« Reply #240 on: October 14, 2018, 09:53:34 PM »
So they didn't use email or telephone and they never sent a photograph of the young now dead child to family? Do you believe that really?  Myspace was very popular at that time wasn't it too?

I believe that it is possible.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #241 on: October 14, 2018, 10:05:50 PM »
I believe that it is possible.

Not very likely surely. The grandparents would want to at least see what their grandchild looked like or are they all conveniently dead?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #242 on: October 14, 2018, 10:15:13 PM »
Not very likely surely. The grandparents would want to at least see what their grandchild looked like or are they all conveniently dead?

You think it isn't likely and I think it is more so.  I don't know if the grandparents are dead.  They could be.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #243 on: October 14, 2018, 10:16:47 PM »

they should have been if it brought maddie back safe...what was the whole point of a reward....

But it wasn't IIRC....it had strings attached.... and doomed to fail anyway....

no one came forward.........
LOL, I don’t think people who creep into a child’s bedroom at night to steal away a child are then rewarded with £1.5m when they bring them back otherwise every criminal would be doing it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #244 on: October 14, 2018, 10:26:21 PM »
LOL, I don’t think people who creep into a child’s bedroom at night to steal away a child are then rewarded with £1.5m when they bring them back otherwise every criminal would be doing it.

Criminals aren't allowed to benefit from their crimes.  In fact they wouldn't even be allowed to write a book about it.

Silly suggestion if you ask me.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #245 on: October 14, 2018, 10:37:07 PM »
Which photographs are you talking about Rob?
All the faces of Madeleine McCann that come up with Google images.  I have never convinced myself they are all the same person even after hours of study.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #246 on: October 14, 2018, 10:41:06 PM »
All the faces of Madeleine McCann that come up with Google images.  I have never convinced myself they are all the same person even after hours of study.

Do you mean photographs provided by the family? I have just had a look and can't find any others to be honest Rob.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline sadie

« Reply #247 on: October 15, 2018, 12:40:22 AM »
Absolutely.   I am hoping she is being raised in a family with the feeling she was adopted by this other family.  At some stage she might have some affinity to the story of Madeleine McCann and look into it for herself.
In my opinion, the most likely thing is that she was told repeatedly that she was got rid of by her family, or that 'they, Mr and Mrs Nice,'had rescued her because her parents were going to kill her.

Put out the propaganda before Mr and Mrs Nice took her in. 
'What good kind poeple we are to loook after a poor little girl abandoned by her wicked parents who didn't love her' sort of propaganda

Of course, 'Mr and Mrs Nice' might be just 'Mr Nice'

Offline sadie

« Reply #248 on: October 15, 2018, 12:46:25 AM »
Only untill she became a teenager. then it all falls down they hate everyone!

I love that story- she was abduced by a loving family via a jemmied window and they elf those other two kids to half freeze to death with a very windy cold night!- and according to JT version she was abducted with no shoes or blanket to keep her warm.. how bloody incondiderate of this loving family.

Of couse this was an invention to thwart the general public becoming aware and discussing of their strange behaviour as they told the world she was abducted by a gang of paedophiles...oh and the police were not doing nothing about it.
I am wondering, do you have a vivid inventive mind?

Do you have a cite for all this that is supposed to have gone on?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #249 on: October 15, 2018, 12:53:16 AM »
Do you mean photographs provided by the family? I have just had a look and can't find any others to be honest Rob.
This one  from http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/2012-05-03/today-marks-5th-anniversary-of-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann/
and this one from https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-set-to-be-extended-as-police-ask-for-more-funds-11024595

What convinces you that those two faces are MM?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 12:55:33 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #250 on: October 15, 2018, 01:20:06 AM »

Are you talking about the artists impressions of 'what she would look like now ?

I agree, some of them are appalling

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #252 on: October 15, 2018, 05:43:00 AM »
Are you talking about the artists impressions of 'what she would look like now ?

I agree, some of them are appalling
No the photos taken prior to the alleged abduction.
Moderation

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #253 on: October 15, 2018, 07:48:18 AM »
Criminals aren't allowed to benefit from their crimes.  In fact they wouldn't even be allowed to write a book about it.

“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline xtina

« Reply #254 on: October 15, 2018, 08:20:59 AM »

Unfortunatly i quoted the wrong post it should have been what sunny posted

snip from sunny post
Any supposed abductor would not collect on the reward as to do so they would end up in jail but there would almost certainly be someone else who knew what had happened and they would almost certainly have done so.

what I put
they should have been if it brought maddie back safe...what was the whole point of a reward....

But it wasn't IIRC....it had strings attached.... and doomed to fail anyway....

no one came forward.........

now just say the so called abductor ...stayed somewhere with maddie...

or innocently involved...but involved all the same......

no one would come forward who new anything because of this ...

To secure the safe return to her family of Madeleine McCann who was abducted in Praia da Luz, Portugal on Thursday 3rd May 2007;

To procure that Madeleine's abduction is thoroughly investigated and that her abductors, as well as those who played or play any part in assisting them, are identified and brought to justice; and

Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.