Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Hamwich

Hello!
« on: January 17, 2020, 09:29:13 PM »
Many thanks for approving me as a new member. I came across the forum on the search for further reading around the Jeremy Bamber case, sparked off by the new ITV show. I was a teenager growing up in East Anglia in the 80s, and this has always been a very interesting case. It’s a great resource you’ve got here, with a lot fascinating insights on a range of cases. I’m looking forward to exploring. Best wishes, David.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 07:41:23 PM »
Hi there, and welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy reading and contributing!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 11:39:46 AM »
Hi Hamwich

Thanks for the intro and welcome to the forum.  I look forward to your contribution.   8((()*/
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 05:03:27 AM »
Many thanks for approving me as a new member. I came across the forum on the search for further reading around the Jeremy Bamber case, sparked off by the new ITV show. I was a teenager growing up in East Anglia in the 80s, and this has always been a very interesting case. It’s a great resource you’ve got here, with a lot fascinating insights on a range of cases. I’m looking forward to exploring. Best wishes, David.

Good to have you on board.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!