Author Topic: Timeline May 3rd  (Read 74886 times)

Offline The General

Re: Timeline May 3rd
« Reply #885 on: August 08, 2020, 07:11:25 PM »
At the moment there is no requirement for them to do so as far as Madeleine's case is concerned,  They will in all likelihood have him until January as a result of his drug offences ... we shall find out about that later on when the German courts decide if he is a flight risk or not.

It is also looking as though he will have to serve his time for the vicious torture and rape he perpetrated, if the Advocate General's opinion that his 2019 conviction for it was lawful is accepted by the European Court of Justice.
Again we shall just have to wait and see.

It doesn't alter the fact that Brueckner was a viable suspect with firm connections to Luz who was not interviewed back in 2007 about his timeline by the Portuguese police.
Amaral now claims knowledge of him I think in an attempt to smear the German investigation without stopping for a second to work out how that information actually reflects on his own botched efforts.

Brueckner had a timeline covering the events ... it's just the Portuguese police under Amaral's direction couldn't be be bothered to find him to ask him what it might have been.
That's all great, but even HCW himself has said he's looking to wrap it up or drop it. I agree it's not time bound for the case, but you take your leads, you chase them down and either go with what you've got or abandon it.
In addition, my curry has just arrived and I can't remember what crap I was typing.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #886 on: August 08, 2020, 07:22:41 PM »
That's all great, but even HCW himself has said he's looking to wrap it up or drop it. I agree it's not time bound for the case, but you take your leads, you chase them down and either go with what you've got or abandon it
In addition, my curry has just arrived and I can't remember what crap I was typing.

I don't think HCW has said that..no need for a cite it's not that important..none of it is

Offline The General

« Reply #887 on: August 08, 2020, 07:24:41 PM »
I don't think HCW has said that..no need for a cite it's not that important..none of it is
If you want a screenshot of my Just Eat account, just to put a stop to this charade, I'll do it. That curry was delivered.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #888 on: August 08, 2020, 07:29:04 PM »
If you want a screenshot of my Just Eat account, just to put a stop to this charade, I'll do it. That curry was delivered.
As was my Singapore Vermicelli....

Offline The General

« Reply #889 on: August 08, 2020, 07:34:30 PM »
As was my Singapore Vermicelli....
Dude, we're like brothers! That's my go to Chinese!
Can we turn our beds into bunk beds so that there's more room for activities?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #890 on: August 08, 2020, 07:53:17 PM »
Dude, we're like brothers! That's my go to Chinese!
Can we turn our beds into bunk beds so that there's more room for activities?
Who's getting the top bunk?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline The General

« Reply #891 on: August 08, 2020, 07:59:45 PM »
Who's getting the top bunk?
The one with the weakest bladder get the bottom bunk.