Author Topic: Vila do Bispo in West Portugal becomes a place of interest for the second time.  (Read 26242 times)

Offline G-Unit

I’m sure the woman he has been with in the past may disagree with you.

You really do think in stereotypes don’t you ?

It's a complex subject. Many people don't realise they're being controlled.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

I am getting very fed up with the nastiness and snide remarks.  I will be Deleting the entire Comments if this continues.

Offline faithlilly

It's a complex subject. Many people don't realise they're being controlled.

Of course it is.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Men like him are not inclined to pick strong, intelligent, self-respecting, independent women..
I agree that all types of women can find themselves in an abusive relationship but I refer back to the General's post which suggested that if he had mentioned Madeleine in a worrying context then no strong, independent woman would keep quiet.......my pont was that he was unlikely to be in a relationship with such a woman.

If he did incriminate himself with anyone in the past why would any such person show any loyalty towards him now?  What would prevent them from getting onto the authorities? Maybe it was anticipated the appeal would generate contact from exes or acquaintances.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Me - My opinion is that Bruckner is unlikely to have written anything disturbing about Madeleine to past girlfriends and that the request to be sent any correspondence is something routine that is bound to happen in an investigation. The press are the ones again, who present things as significant when they may not be.

and that was my whole point.    8(>((....it's the media that jump on these things and make them seem more significant than they may be.  I was never questioning the German's procedure but you jumped on my comment without really understanding what I was saying.
It wasn’t the media suggesting the letters were full of grisly details, it was you, so whatever point you thought you were making, you failed.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

I'm often labelled as misogynist by one particular bird on here, but I'd contend that no self-respecting woman (strong, intelligent, independent woman at that) would sit there and let him regale tales of horrific child abuse.
No one is suggesting that happened are they?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

Was the PJs court application to read the content of deleted texts.
With regards to the deleted call logs Vodafone had supplied a list of calls made and received but I’m not sure if this included the full number and call duration.
The deleted call logs certainly raised a red flag. Why did KM leave GMs 23:17 call in her log but GM deleted it from his?
Let your imagine run riot and come up with a sinister reason for this chain of events, then feel free to share it with us.  I for one would love to know why you would view this as suspicious.

Offline Billy Whizz Fan Club

Let your imagine run riot and come up with a sinister reason for this chain of events, then feel free to share it with us.  I for one would love to know why you would view this as suspicious.

It was a former US Marshall (McCleish) who reportedly said the deleted calls log raised a red flag. We don’t need to imagine anything. It’s just worthy of investigation like CB’s call in the PDL area on the evening of May 3rd.

Anyway we know it roused suspicion of “manipulation” as the PJ applied to court for more information from Vodafone.

Offline Venturi Swirl

It was a former US Marshall (McCleish) who reportedly said the deleted calls log raised a red flag. We don’t need to imagine anything. It’s just worthy of investigation like CB’s call in the PDL area on the evening of May 3rd.

Anyway we know it roused suspicion of “manipulation” as the PJ applied to court for more information from Vodafone.
So you can’t say why it would be suspicious only that it must be because a former US Marshsll said so.  Disappointing.

Offline The General

So you can’t say why it would be suspicious only that it must be because a former US Marshsll said so.  Disappointing.
Well it's called being forensically aware in law enforcement parlance.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Gertrude

It wasn’t the media suggesting the letters were full of grisly details, it was you, so whatever point you thought you were making, you failed.

Again you've accused me of writing something I didn't. Cite please.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Again you've accused me of writing something I didn't. Cite please.
Did you write this?

“I know he's an arch weirdo but..I find this hard to believe, that he would be bragging about the assault and murder of a small child to multiple girlfriends”

Offline Gertrude

Did you write this?

“I know he's an arch weirdo but. .I find this hard to believe, that he would be bragging about the assault and murder of a small child to multiple girlfriends”

Yes and you wrote this  'It wasn’t the media suggesting the letters were full of grisly details, it was you, so whatever point you thought you were making, you failed./

I wrote I doubted any letters contain grisly detail..... I'm quite clearly saying the complete opposite of what you've accused me of.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Yes and you wrote this  'It wasn’t the media suggesting the letters were full of grisly details, it was you, so whatever point you thought you were making, you failed./

I wrote I doubted any letters contain grisly detail..... I'm quite clearly saying the complete opposite of what you've accused me of.
You’re doubting the existence of something that was never suggested by the mediai in the first place!  I am quite clearly able to understand your own posts better than you are.

Offline Gertrude

You’re doubting the existence of something that was never suggested by the mediai in the first place!  I am quite clearly able to understand your own posts better than you are.

No you really aren't and you're being very condescending in my view. I said the request would be routine not that I believe letters exist or not. I also said....

'Bruckner is unlikely to have written anything disturbing about Madeleine to past girlfriends '

Yet you have decided that is me suggesting the letters contain 'grisly details'. How is that possible if I think any letters would not contain detail of an assault?