Author Topic: Planning for 2019 - What can be done in the New Year.  (Read 16773 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Planning for 2019 - What can be done in the New Year.
« Reply #300 on: January 05, 2019, 05:53:42 PM »
I think it may have been movement determined by climate and warring factions over many years.  I googled this which I found of interest ... https://www.google.com/search?q=scandinavian+and+berber+links&rlz=1C1CHBH_en-GBGB802GB802&oq=scandinavian+and+berber+links&aqs=chrome..69i57.26234j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
sami-girl-traditional-hat
Sami girls - traditional dress
I had heard of the Sami people but had no idea exactly of how diverse they are and of who they actually are.
Yes... The article confirms the relationship.. Nothing to do with norsemen pillaging in Africa..  They both came from a community around the black sea 6 to 10 thousand years ago

from your link

The sequencing of entire human mitochondrial DNAs belonging to haplogroup U reveals that this clade arose
shortly after the “out of Africa” exit and rapidly radiated into numerous regionally distinct subclades. Intriguingly,
the Saami of Scandinavia and the Berbers of North Africa were found to share an extremely young branch, aged
merely ∼9,000 years. This unexpected finding not only confirms that the Franco-Cantabrian refuge area of southwestern Europe was the source of late-glacial expansions of hunter-gatherers that repopulated northern Europe
after the Last Glacial Maximum but also reveals a direct maternal link between those European hunter-gatherer
populations and the Berbers.

as I have said....nothing to do with pillaging vikings...as some still want to believe..

The only relevance this has to the case is how important it is to look at the real evidence before jumping to conclusions
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 06:49:31 PM by Davel »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #301 on: January 05, 2019, 07:01:34 PM »
why did you introduce the spread of Nordic features to a discussion on blonde berbers if you thought it had no relevance....

I did not say it had no relevance.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #302 on: January 05, 2019, 07:02:39 PM »
It wasn't a one way traffic.  Barbary pirates operated out of North Africa to raid coastal areas of England and Ireland to supply the slave trade.  But I believe genetic studies suggest that migrations covering vast distances were a two way street for humankind over many millennia.

Grannies eggs and sucking
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #303 on: January 06, 2019, 09:57:57 PM »
Can I ask how you know there are thousands of blonde haired blue eyed little girls for offer on the dark web?  Where do these little girls come from?  Are you saying they are ALL offered up by their own parents or by those entrusted with their care?  How do you know this?
BTW, I learned about angles, saxons, picts, celts too, but nothing about the alleged Nordic genetic influence in northern Africa which Alice claims is part of basic education and which both he and Angelo claim is responsible for the existence of blonde children in Morocco.

Can I ask how you know there are thousands of blonde haired blue eyed little girls for offer on the dark web?

Yes, I do read about the dark web in books. you know A5 sheets of paper, bound together with words written on them by people who actually know!

Where do these little girls come from?

It isn't just girls! Children come from many places around the world.

Are you saying they are ALL offered up by their own parents or by those entrusted with their care?

No I am not saying that- but glad you tried to accuse me as saying that to suit your agenda. Not ALL parents do that however, some parents do sell their daughters in some cultures, some sell their children for money and or drugs. Thailand, Vietenam are just two  better known child traffiking countries but it happens in this country as well.

How do you know this?

Books and documentories also,friends who are social workers who have to deal with this in this country!

Are you saying people who are blonde with Blue eyes are not living in Morocco - are you sure about that? ^*&&

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #304 on: January 06, 2019, 11:16:01 PM »
Can I ask how you know there are thousands of blonde haired blue eyed little girls for offer on the dark web?

Yes, I do read about the dark web in books. you know A5 sheets of paper, bound together with words written on them by people who actually know!

Where do these little girls come from?

It isn't just girls! Children come from many places around the world.

Are you saying they are ALL offered up by their own parents or by those entrusted with their care?

No I am not saying that- but glad you tried to accuse me as saying that to suit your agenda. Not ALL parents do that however, some parents do sell their daughters in some cultures, some sell their children for money and or drugs. Thailand, Vietenam are just two  better known child traffiking countries but it happens in this country as well.

How do you know this?

Books and documentories also,friends who are social workers who have to deal with this in this country!

Are you saying people who are blonde with Blue eyes are not living in Morocco - are you sure about that? ^*&&
Would you like to cite your reference books, thanks in advance.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #305 on: January 07, 2019, 02:48:30 PM »
Would you like to cite your reference books, thanks in advance.

No.

I am happy to invite you to go where you may find such books.
1 The library
2 online- google  and youtube.

Your welcome.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #306 on: January 07, 2019, 05:46:06 PM »
No.

I am happy to invite you to go where you may find such books.
1 The library
2 online- google  and youtube.

Your welcome.
@)(++(* I don’t think you’ve read any books on the subject of thousands of blonde haired blue eyed little girls available on the dark net at all. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #307 on: January 07, 2019, 10:11:48 PM »
 (&^& (&^&
@)(++(* I don’t think you’ve read any books on the subject of thousands of blonde haired blue eyed little girls available on the dark net at all.

(&^& (&^&

Correct I haven't read about thousands of blonde haired blue eyed little girls available on the dark net. I never claimed that. I said 'Children', and It would be foolish to think none had blonde hair and blue eyes, but IF YOU  are sure...

You have obviously got a great knowledge of the dark net to be so sure I am making this up Or, as I suspect you are playing on your own chosen words to make a case.  oops FAIL. ^*&&

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #308 on: January 07, 2019, 10:16:55 PM »
(&^& (&^&
 (&^& (&^&

Correct I haven't read about thousands of blonde haired blue eyed little girls available on the dark net. I never claimed that. I said 'Children', and It would be foolish to think none had blonde hair and blue eyes, but IF YOU  are sure...

You have obviously got a great knowledge of the dark net to be so sure I am making this up Or, as I suspect you are playing on your own chosen words to make a case.  oops FAIL. ^*&&
I know little about he dark net, unlke you who seems to know ALL about it, from reading books from the library apparently.  LOL.

Offline Sunny

Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Sunny

« Reply #310 on: January 08, 2019, 04:28:08 PM »
I have found a link which says that there are various tribes of Berber's in Morocco with varying amounts of "blondism" in their children.

Kabyles have the biggest ratio of people with blond hair and blue eyes,the percentages of these blondes among Kabyles is around 10% and it’s the highest in comparison with other Berber groups [We have other non-Berber people with traits of blondism and they are generally the descendants of Mamlouks, Kouloughlis, Moriscos and slaves imported from Europe during the Islamic era].There are several theories that tried to explain the phenomenon of blondness among Berbers and the following is an enumeration of the most popular of them :

This theory was so popular among European travelers before the French Colonial era, notably Thomas Shaw and James_Bruce these two travelers have met some of our blue-eyed rural people in the depth of of our wild west and came with the explanation that these blue-eyed people are nothing but the descendants of the Vandals of Genseric. Though it’s not totally false the Vandals couldn't only the sole contributors to the spread of blondism among North Africans since the The western Roman empire relied heavily on Germanic people to fill its military manpower and accordingly we’ve had even military mutiny in North Africa led by a Vandal military official (Guntharic) and his mostly ethnic Germanic Arian troops who joined by a number of local Vandals and rebelled against the Byzantine rule in an attempt to restore the Vandal kingdom but they failed and merged with the rest of Africans afterward and that’s how they passed they blondist genes into the population of North Africa. Another thing to add is that Carthaginians employed many Gallic mercenaries and the Romans have probably imported many Gallic and Germanic slaves to North Africa who were known among other slaves for their blonde traits that caused prostitutes in the brothels of the empire to dye their hair to attract as many clients as their Gallic coworkers did and this sex appeal of blonde-haired could be the key of the survival of their blonde genes over the years favored by the process of sexual selection.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-many-of-Riffians-and-Kabyles-indigenous-Berber-tribes-in-North-Africa-have-blonde-hair-blue-eyes-and-very-fair-skin-like-Caucasians
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Venturi Swirl

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #312 on: January 08, 2019, 09:29:23 PM »
I consider this post to be goading and abusive.

You may but no doubt the moderators will find it perfectly acceptable

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #313 on: January 08, 2019, 10:54:24 PM »
You may but no doubt the moderators will find it perfectly acceptable
Initial I thought it was but later though no it a criticism of what is being said.  But it is gone now.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.