Author Topic: What type of camera was Joao Barreiras using?  (Read 2658 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: What type of camera was Joao Barreiras using?
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2018, 09:29:13 PM »
I don't know where the rest of the above post went. How strange!

Quoting your version of events rather than the version recorded does nothing for your credibility in my opinion.
But did I?  Or is it just your opinion I did?  I know I questioned whether those notes were his, and AFAIK a question is not making a statement of fact.

[The rest of my post was transferred to the thread discussing Vitor Martins. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10231.msg493655#msg493655]

« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 09:44:03 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2018, 09:47:04 PM »
Early reports said the PJ left at 4am.
Who actually confirms this? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2018, 09:54:57 PM »
Or perhaps it was so dark that he didn't bother taking photographs knowing that a full forensic search was going ahead and the apartment was being locked with a GNR officer left outside.
I read that Barreiras says GNR officers, or was it a solitary officer?  Unless they remained on opposite sides of the building, the building is not being guarded properly IMO.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOAO_BARREIRAS.htm
"For this reason, the apartments and the surrounding area were sealed off, watched over by the GNR officers who remained on site."
Once the PJ left anything could have happened.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 09:59:53 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2018, 12:04:59 AM »
I stumbled upon the information that on occasion professional photographers such as Luis Forra were employed by the PJ as for example the pyjama photograph.
The attendant misinformation making something out of nothing is instructive.

British missing girl photo information
Photographer   ~ LUIS FORRA
Medianumber   ~ 01005211
Date Created   ~ 05.05.2007
Region   ~ West Europe > Portugal > PORTIMAO
Category   ~ Crime, Law and Justice
Title   ~ PORTUGAL BRITISH MISSING GIRL
Headline   ~ British missing girl
Description   ~ epa01005211 Pyjama equal to the one Madeleine McCann, the three year old British child, who went missing last week in the Ocean Club village of Praia da Luz, is displayed by the police, Portimao, Portugal, 10 May 2007.
EPA/LUIS FORRA
Credit   ~ EPA
Source   ~ LUSA
Caption Writer   ~ JR/PC/MA PT/JS/TP/AR
Image Size   ~ 1440px x 2048px   ~ 12,2cm x 17,3cm (300dpi)
http://www.epa.eu/crime-law-and-justice-photos/police-photos/british-missing-girl-photos-01005211
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 12:21:45 AM by Brietta »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2018, 07:48:48 AM »
I stumbled upon the information that on occasion professional photographers such as Luis Forra were employed by the PJ as for example the pyjama photograph.
The attendant misinformation making something out of nothing is instructive.

British missing girl photo information
Photographer   ~ LUIS FORRA
Medianumber   ~ 01005211
Date Created   ~ 05.05.2007
Region   ~ West Europe > Portugal > PORTIMAO
Category   ~ Crime, Law and Justice
Title   ~ PORTUGAL BRITISH MISSING GIRL
Headline   ~ British missing girl
Description   ~ epa01005211 Pyjama equal to the one Madeleine McCann, the three year old British child, who went missing last week in the Ocean Club village of Praia da Luz, is displayed by the police, Portimao, Portugal, 10 May 2007.
EPA/LUIS FORRA
Credit   ~ EPA
Source   ~ LUSA
Caption Writer   ~ JR/PC/MA PT/JS/TP/AR
Image Size   ~ 1440px x 2048px   ~ 12,2cm x 17,3cm (300dpi)
http://www.epa.eu/crime-law-and-justice-photos/police-photos/british-missing-girl-photos-01005211

That photograph opens another can of worms altogether. It appears to have been given to the police by 'the family' along with some photos of Lagos Marina. Whoever took it, it wasn't done at the request of the police.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BOATS_VISION.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2018, 08:46:07 AM »
That photograph opens another can of worms altogether. It appears to have been given to the police by 'the family' along with some photos of Lagos Marina. Whoever took it, it wasn't done at the request of the police.

Absolute balderdash.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Sunny

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2018, 08:58:32 AM »
Absolute balderdash.

Which part of G-Unit's post was "balderdash" Brietta?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2018, 09:11:37 AM »
Which part of G-Unit's post was "balderdash" Brietta?
Yet another thread is in danger of being derailed with an off topic conspiracy theory ... please do not go there because I will be deleting starting in a few minutes.
If you or Gunit feel misinformation and debunked myth is worth discussion open a new thread about it ... this one is about the PJ photographs of the crime scene ... for which Luis Forra's photo of the PJs was entered in evidence and can be found as the last image in the link provided.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2018, 09:26:00 AM »
Yet another thread is in danger of being derailed with an off topic conspiracy theory ... please do not go there because I will be deleting starting in a few minutes.
If you or Gunit feel misinformation and debunked myth is worth discussion open a new thread about it ... this one is about the PJ photographs of the crime scene ... for which Luis Forra's photo of the PJs was entered in evidence and can be found as the last image in the link provided.

It was suggested that the PJ used 'professional photographers' with the aforementioned photograph quoted as 'evidence' of that.

My link shows that the PJ didn't instigate the photograph, so it isn't 'evidence' as claimed.

If my post is deleted so should the post I was replying to in my opinion.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2018, 09:27:34 AM »

Brietta the Lagos Marina photographs allegedly taken by Kate McCann were entered in evidence also so IMO that proves nothing.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline sadie

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2018, 10:07:53 AM »
What I did notice there was no use of a flash when taking the outside photos which would be a feature of a digital camera which is capable of taking pictures in low light.

Since they were aware that Kate had reported the window and the shutters had been interfered with I would have hoped for more close up work on the window and shutter from the outside.
No flash, but some exterior additional light seems to have been used.
From having been there at that front door, I can tell you that it was very very dark in that recessed area by the front door..

THere was a weak lamp almost across the road which shone through the end gap in the trees, but it was not in line to cast its light on the front door recess.   That was in shadow.    The lamp was positioned further down Rua Francisco Gentil Matins, opposite the patio area at the back of the building.

The lighting on the building seems to come from a place where there is no permanent source.
I think that from its position,  the moon would have been unable to shine in that door recess too.

So, it seems that the PJ must have used additional lighting ....?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2018, 10:09:39 AM »
Brietta the Lagos Marina photographs allegedly taken by Kate McCann were entered in evidence also so IMO that proves nothing.
We have discussed those marina photos in the past and no one suggested they were taken by Kate.  Are you sure about that?
Moderation

Offline Sunny

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2018, 10:16:52 AM »
We have discussed those marina photos in the past and no one suggested they were taken by Kate.  Are you sure about that?

From the link

I spoke to Kate today and she has given me photographs of the boat. She has also given me photographs of a man who has been on the boat. This is not the man the woman had in her vision.

This matter is very important to her and she is very pleased that we are making enq's into the matter. Once the enq's have been completed can we please let her know the results.

The Daily Mail

Kate went to Lagos marina, a few miles along the coast from Praia da Luz where her daughter vanished on May 3, 2007, and photographed the boat and the man on board, a hand-written note in police files reveals.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/119393/Maddy-s-mother-photographed-boat-she-believes-snatched-girl

Of course whether Kate photographed it herself in a way is immaterial.  The point is the photographs were provided by the McCanns and put into evidence.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2018, 10:23:36 AM »

Brietta wasn't it yourself that took the thread off topic?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2018, 10:27:34 AM »

Kate may not have taken the photos, but she handed them to the British police officer;

I spoke to Kate today and she has given me photographs of the boat
Result = happy posting.