Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599042 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #3210 on: January 25, 2019, 07:12:10 PM »
Another random thought....

Were these both sting operations, to catch people out who may have been hacking??

Therefore, who recreated both videos with the information??...  And What of Dr Vincent Tabak??

Longwood Lane 7 appliances over 4 days

Balloon Fire.. no signs of Fire appliances

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8061.msg394112#msg394112

That link has the pdf for Longwood Lane and The Fire Service...

( Or is it all fake news???) I cannot decide...

Offline [...]

« Reply #3211 on: January 25, 2019, 09:49:05 PM »
Had someone got the information about a sting, and the reason that Joanna Yeates case never adds up or makes sense, no matter, how many ways I go about it... Is the information is mixed up....

It's the opposite way around?

A refresher... Sally Ramage...

Defence Counsel: Let us look at your movements on Friday 17 December:
Time line 11- left for work
Timeline 12- Cycled to Bristol T Stn
Timeline 13- Train to bath
Timeline 16- Arrive Bath 9.41
Timeline 17- Accessed Internet for weather- at work
Timeline 18- Accessed weather report.
Timeline 19- Accessed weather report.
Timeline 20- Telephone call to Tanja.
Timeline 21- Another telephone call to Tanja

Now if these searches are for the ballooning incident, and planning of the Ballooning event, do they make more sense??

And Longwood Lane? What about travelling to the airport???

Defence Counsel: When you left where did you drive then?
Tabak: I drove away from home; I drove in the direction of the airport; and ended up in
Longwood lane.
Defence Counsel: Did you know Longwood Lane at all?
Tabak: No.

The dates for both events appear to have over-lapped, therefore the information and apparent incriminating searches are the searches of both, (maybe)

I couldn't understand the constant checking of the weather (well you would if you were taking a Balloon up).... But If the Ballooning event, and the hiring of the balloon on 19th December 2010 are anything to go by then checking the airport, Longwood Lane weather etc... would be advisable for deciding on the time to have a balloon flight... Don't forget the apparent deep snow...

"Freezing/ Frozen"... Yes..... At that altitude the balloonists would have been frozen....

This is why I believe the times and the timings do not add up.... It is two events happening and someone knows more than they should....

So.. Dr Vincent Tabak? 2 of everything.... Did the trial take place??

Ah... Does that mean that someone was responsible for the death of someone else... That is why The Old Bailey trial happened... U20110387  remember that number..

So Dr Vincent Tabak... or should I say that someone was guilty of MANSLAUGHTER, for the death of the Balloonist... And I'm guessing the Balloonist should have been female....

Because I remember posting about HelpfindJo..... And I found that the poster that was about a man called Jo and not Jo Yeates......

Thats why genders get swopped... (imo) So the female should have been the Balloon passenger/pilot and The Missing person should have been a man....

So When Dr Vincent Tabak says about what happened to that girl... he's talking about the Balloon incident.. Therefore he would be guilty of Manslaughter..  And 20 seconds was probably all it took for a Balloon to fall to earth....

And Tanja Morson could not be a witness at trail, because she was a witness for the Balloon event....

Stripes... That is for the Balloon colours (maybe)

I couldn't understand why the times appeared to be either day time or night time... And why the CCTV is Missing the time stamps..

Oh dear... oh dear... oh dear.... I don't know what to say at the moment...

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg511122#msg511122

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8060.msg444165#msg444165

Offline [...]

« Reply #3212 on: January 26, 2019, 09:15:34 AM »
It's always about observation.....  When what you are being told doesn't make sense...

Sorry but the ballooning incident, if i think it is connected to the case, then I need to add to it a little more...

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
UPDATED: 10:22, 3 January 2011

Tragedy: Allan Burnett, right, with son Alex, left, and fellow Scouts

Again that image looks photoshopped,

A Scout master was killed in a hot air balloon explosion after his son gave him the ride as a New Year treat.

Allan Burnett, 55, died alongside experienced balloonist Lee Pibworth when their basket plummeted to the ground after exploding during a 20,000ft high-altitude flight on New Year’s Day.

It is believed that the leader of Blenheim Scouts, from Bristol, was given the balloon ride as a gift by his teenage son Alex.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-12102865

So his son is the male on the right, doesn't look like a teenager, but I'm aware some young men look older, some not all...

That video link...  watching the video, I believe I may have identified Allen Burnetts son at the scene of the Balloon accident... at around 1 minute.. (keep watching), there is the man that I had noticed, whom didn't look dissimilar to Dr Vincent Tabak's dopple ganger at ASDA... I think he is supposed to be Allan Burnett's son....

And forgive me if I again seem to be disrespectful, but, if this incident is staged, then my observation are a fair point...

His father was in that balloon, he hasn't left the scene, he looks like an on looker and the woman in the red coat next to him, I have seen her before.... (Can't say where)..

There is no ambulance, the bodies, if they had been there have been removed and if he is his son, why is he hanging around looking disinterested and not with relatives at a different location... why are there not Police looking after this boy??

I think it is the same person, but with The Joanna Yeates Case, we have all the time similar but different....

Now here is where it gets weird...

Most balloons fly at around 3,000ft, but the craft is believed to have reached nearly seven times that height as Mr Pibworth attempted to obtain his 20,000ft altitude badge.

That doesn't seem right... They say that Mr Pibworth was the pilot, but I think it was the other way around,

Why if someone was trying to obtain his 20,000ft altitude badge, would you have a passenger on board??  I know nothing about hot air balloons or flying, but you obviously need to obtain a license to fly anything..

We have gone from an altitude attempt to.... A Scout master was killed in a hot air balloon explosion after his son gave him the ride as a New Year treat.

And Mr Pibworth seems to have change appearance..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2142046/Hot-air-balloon-duo-attempting-high-altitude-ascent-craft-plunged-ground-exploded-ball-flames.html

Going back to the Balloon site...

The basket is on top of the envelope and the canisters are upright, shouldn't that be the other way around, the envelop covered the basket.... It looks like someone has spread out the envelope and popped a basket on top..

Sky news were also there...

Now they have covered the balloon with what I would have thought would be the balloons cover for storing it in when it is packed away....

A pair of amateur hot air balloonists died when their craft burst into flames as they attempted a high altitude four-mile ascent.

Pilot Lee Pibworth, 42, and his passenger Allan Burnett, 55, were killed after their £20,000 balloon plunged towards earth at more than 60mph before crashing into a field at Midsomer Norton in Somerset.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2142046/Hot-air-balloon-duo-attempting-high-altitude-ascent-craft-plunged-ground-exploded-ball-flames.html

Field or Bowling Green....

I am a cynic sometimes, but there a small opening where someone could quite easily have brought that balloon onto that bowling green and staged that scene....

Green Tarpaulin cover.... Brings images of the back of Canygne Road and the Green Tarpaulin hiding the Flat with the glass panelled door...

That would screen a scene of an accident.... Not the back of a house....
These two events are connected, they have to be... Well... (imo) anyway...

Was Dr Vincent Tabak supposed to be part of the Ballooning event, or did he find out what was going on and had gained access to the data base at South West One,??

Was that Dr Vincent Tabak's Crime??

The cases are connected, I don't know how.... Always nothing adds up....

Question ,who covered the scene of a flying incident with the tarpaulin that the Balloon would be stored in??

It was just handy?? Remember the fire service were first on scene( the firemen returning home at the time), so they would not have allowed anyone near the scene...

Two last images....

The image below is supposed to be a blazing fire, looks to me like it is a controlled fire... (imo)

Aerial view..

Observation... There are no people around this scene of an accident, it is completely void of them.... Yet..
in the field to the right, there is a row of what could be Police looking like they are searching for something...

To the bottom left corner near the word COM, is a long vehicle, at first i thought it was a fire engine, but it looks as if its a truck with a satellite dish on top... 

At the roundabout we see no Police stood there, yet in the BBC video, we have Police cars and DI Mick Williams stood at the roundabout.. And the fire engine can now be seen on the BBC video, yet it is not there on the aerial view... On the Aerial view, it appears that the 2 Police cars are arriving at the scene, yet the Balloon has had it's fire put out....

In the carpark, there is a large van, a van that could have quiet easily transported said Balloon.. (imo)... Looking at the youtube vid, this van has red and yellow stripes at the back, a roof rack and a logo I believe on the side...

Going back to the youtube video, we have people whom appear to be being interviewed, and are allowed to be at the scene on an investigation into a fatal Ballooning accident... why would they allow that??

(Note to mod)... I won't keep putting so many pics in my post, I just need these here, for reference... I'll attach the rest in the normal fashion....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD5WOPI9hO4

Offline Myster

« Reply #3214 on: January 26, 2019, 09:35:52 AM »
Oooops, sorry.... I seem to have wandered onto the Hans Christian Andersen thread by mistake!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #3215 on: January 26, 2019, 09:40:12 AM »
What I'd really like to know is... How the h*ll you've managed to accumulate 1180 likes to my measly 118?

It must be for comedy and not much else!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline [...]

« Reply #3216 on: January 26, 2019, 09:55:49 AM »
Oooops, sorry.... I seem to have wandered onto the Hans Christian Andersen thread by mistake!

Indeed... We have already been there....

What I'd really like to know is... How the h*ll you've managed to accumulate 1180 likes to my measly 118?

It must be for comedy and not much else!

Possibly... But maybe they are dislikes.... (sarcasm)?? depends on your view...  And at the end of the day, how does anyone know what part of a post a person has liked?

Seeing as my posts are incredibly long, it could be for a multitude of reasons that someone may have liked a post.....

Like doesn't equate to an agreement of what has been said...  I could have said two words that struck a cord with someone unrelated to what I have posted about, it may be something personal to them, that either tickled their fancy, or struck a cord about something entirely different...

So liking something isn't in support of a statement... A response to what has been stated whether negative or positive is of better value, than a like...

Likes are for people who need their ego's stroking... For them to be in the belief that people support them or their cause, that they are admired by others,

If I had liked an image of a cold glass of Milk, maybe it was appealing in some form.... it doesn't mean I like MILK.... In actual fact I hate Cow Juice, haven't drunk it since I was at infant school...  But someone may assume I did indeed like the said Milk within said glass...

Assumptions don't make fact... I when posting, have give various accounts based on the information that has been made available, I do not know for a fact , what is the true story of any of this Case, or the Ballooning incident, I am giving opinion, based on observation, and not on facts that i know... As I do not know any facts related to either situation and there is no-one to corroborate any of the information I have found... I know no-one from either event...  I have explained my position many many times....

Offline [...]

« Reply #3217 on: January 26, 2019, 10:41:32 AM »
1:  his conduct after Yeates died when he hid the body was “frankly disgusting” and had caused untold anguish and agony to her family.

2:  “I’m not going to ask you to like Vincent Tabak. There’s probably nothing to like.”

3:   And Miss Morson seems to agree, having failed to make a single  appearance at court.

4:  He had told “lie after lie to the police.

5: “did everything he could to cover his tracks”.

6: He added that he would not try to justify Tabak’s actions after her death, saying his client was “living a lie” by attending dinner parties and attempting to carry on his life as normal.

7:  “I’m not going to ask you to have any sympathy for him. He deserves none.

8: “I’m not going to ask you to excuse his conduct. There can be no excuse.

9: “If I was to set out to win a popularity contest I would lose.

10: He told the court: “Of course, afterwards his behaviour is utterly disgraceful. It’s not going to be justified by me

My last post struck a cord.... And point '9' of the above quote from page 1 of this topic... Now has a different complexion.....

Indeed it could make sense, If you are talking likes....

Because "LIKES" equate to popularity and maybe what Clegg was referring too was, the point that I have made in my above post... And if he was talking about social media and his own popularity, he would definitely lose, as he probably doesn't have any social media that he uses himself.... (Or Vincent Tabak hadn't)?

So what was the trial about??

What was it actually about??

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3218 on: January 26, 2019, 12:22:39 PM »

Have you ever seen the movie 'Brazil'?  @)(++(*

Offline [...]

« Reply #3220 on: January 26, 2019, 01:57:13 PM »
Clifton People

@cliftonpeople

Pics released of missing Clifton woman Joanna Yeates, police say they are concerned for her safety: http://tinyurl.com/2awm4q7

4:32 AM - 21 Dec 2010

https://twitter.com/cliftonpeople/status/17195598180515841

Clifton People first tweet related to Missing person.... 
Note the time...

As we do not know who made said tweet and from which Country said tweet was made, there is a potential of it even being the 20th December 2010

08:21
Saturday, 26 January 2019 (GMT-5)
Time in Washington, DC, USA
07:21      Chicago (GMT-6)
06:21      Denver (GMT-7)
06:21      Phoenix (GMT-7)
05:21      Los Angeles (GMT-8)
04:21      Anchorage (GMT-9)
03:21      Honolulu (GMT-10)

We have various American cities that are a different time zone.. Therefore, it is physically possible for this tweet to have been made 2:00 am on the 20th December 2010...  Depends on the settings that the tweeter had at the time... they can change their time zone... And also their country of origin...

So if the time zone differs any searches etc, will differ for their apparent timelines etc etc...

Question , was this tweet place at the time it suggests on the quote and image I have attached??

Why would this tweet happen before the Police have put in place an investigation and to check whether there are life signs?? ie: bank transactions, telephone records, friends.. etc etc...

If this tweet is at 2:00am on the 20th December 2010, that would make it just 1 hour after Greg Reardon apparently called the Police to report that his girlfriend was Missing....

It is all relative... One would need to know the time zone and the country that the twitter account was set to, when the tweet was made....

If this example can bring into doubt the origin of time and country, can the searches be trusted??

Dr Vincent Tabak was supposed to be in America for many weeks prior to the 17th December 2010

If he had changed his time zone and country of origin when he was there, all of his searches would be for a different time... Depending on his settings... If the computer had not been analysed properly, and just a read off of said apparent timings based on a computer set to a different country and time zone, it would have a different complexion on the outcome (imo).. I think I'm correct in that... he would need location activated to make a difference..., I believe.. (I may be wrong)

So without knowing anything about these computers Dr Vincent Tabak apparently had used or owned, how do we know for a fact that they were done at those times suggested at trial... Or the date being accurate for said searches??

If that makes sense....

Maybe someone else can explain this better...  ?{)(**

Offline [...]

« Reply #3221 on: January 26, 2019, 02:09:06 PM »
Is this all about fake news?? Or hacking??  What is this all about...

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3222 on: January 26, 2019, 05:13:53 PM »
https://twitter.com/cliftonpeople/status/17195598180515841

Clifton People first tweet related to Missing person.... 
Note the time...

As we do not know who made said tweet and from which Country said tweet was made, there is a potential of it even being the 20th December 2010

We have various American cities that are a different time zone.. Therefore, it is physically possible for this tweet to have been made 2:00 am on the 20th December 2010...  Depends on the settings that the tweeter had at the time... they can change their time zone... And also their country of origin...

So if the time zone differs any searches etc, will differ for their apparent timelines etc etc...

Question , was this tweet place at the time it suggests on the quote and image I have attached??

Why would this tweet happen before the Police have put in place an investigation and to check whether there are life signs?? ie: bank transactions, telephone records, friends.. etc etc...

If this tweet is at 2:00am on the 20th December 2010, that would make it just 1 hour after Greg Reardon apparently called the Police to report that his girlfriend was Missing....

It is all relative... One would need to know the time zone and the country that the twitter account was set to, when the tweet was made....

If this example can bring into doubt the origin of time and country, can the searches be trusted??

Dr Vincent Tabak was supposed to be in America for many weeks prior to the 17th December 2010

If he had changed his time zone and country of origin when he was there, all of his searches would be for a different time... Depending on his settings... If the computer had not been analysed properly, and just a read off of said apparent timings based on a computer set to a different country and time zone, it would have a different complexion on the outcome (imo).. I think I'm correct in that... he would need location activated to make a difference..., I believe.. (I may be wrong)

So without knowing anything about these computers Dr Vincent Tabak apparently had used or owned, how do we know for a fact that they were done at those times suggested at trial... Or the date being accurate for said searches??

If that makes sense....

Maybe someone else can explain this better...  ?{)(**

The tweet was my by Clifton People which clearly states that the page is "A dedicated site for anybody living, working or just hanging out in Clifton". Therefore most likely to have been made by (guess what?) someone from Clifton! It seems to be you who is making fake news through extreme speculation and insinuation.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #3223 on: January 26, 2019, 05:19:10 PM »
Whats that??  never heard of....

I suggest you watch it! It is very similar to this forum topic and the posts held there within! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Iy_wtyIZE

Offline [...]

« Reply #3224 on: January 28, 2019, 02:34:14 PM »
Transcript of Press Conference with Detective Chief Inspector and Parents...

Missing woman Joanna Yeates: press conference with Detective Chief Inspector and parents
( This is the first 2 minutes of the 8minute interview)

Reporter: At What point did you

(someone directs The Yeates  to hold the photograph of Joanna Yeates up)(cameras clicking)

Reporter: You're doing very well (more clicking of cameras taking photo's)

Reporter: Em.. You mentioned there that Greg tried to get in touch with her  (When? by this point nope) it was a long time between the Friday when we think she went Missing to the Sunday when that was reported to Police, at what point did you start to worry and what was going through your mind at that time..

David Yeates: We only became aware that, .. Greg.. Jo, Jo wasn't thee.. (licks lips) she didn't always answer her phone in a timely manor,and lets put it that way. Greg thought it was strange, that he ,she didn't respond to (mum or my) at least that is what he told me.
Erm, it was a bit

Teresa Yeates: It  was consistent with what

David Yeates: It wasn't totally out of character,the concern was raised when, Greg had got back home... And... After waiting a couple of hours, there was no sign of jo..... And .... Then Jo, then Greg, found the things she would have carried with her, and he became incredibly concerned.. and then he phoned us, and we talked to her very briefly,and erm, then he phoned the Police, I'm not sure at what time I think it was about half past eight, I'm not sure what time he phoned us.. everything happened...

Tereas Yeates: About Midnight, When you get a call at midnight

David Yeates: Everything was a blur, we, we immediately decided we have to come down, because something was definitely wrong, and erm,and we knew Jo wouldn't take off by herself, she's never done it before, she's always had her own space, and er... It isn't her.

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/missing-woman-joanna-yeates-press-conference-with-news-footage/691676342
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
I have assumed that it is a REPORTER asking the questions, because the source is ITN...  I Was trying to Fathom out
where the Detective Chief Inspector was in this 8:00 minute interview...

Firstly I wondered if one of the Yeates, where a DCI? Then I wondered whether or not it was not a REPORTER doing the Interview, but it was actually the DETECTIVE CHIEF INSPECTOR doing the Interview, just like Rebecca Scotts Interview....

Greg thought it was strange, that he ,she didn't respond to (mum or my)

How does one interpret that statement? "MUM"... who's MUM?? Or Was it "MY"??

David Yeates: It wasn't totally out of character,the concern was raised when, Greg had got back home... And... After waiting a couple of hours, there was no sign of Jo..... And .... Then Jo, then Greg, found the things she would have carried with her, and he became incredibly concerned.. and then he phoned us, and we talked to her very briefly,and erm, then he phoned the Police, I'm not sure at what time I think it was about half past eight, I'm not sure what time he phoned us.. everything happened...

We have 3 timelines to consider at this point....

* Then he phoned us

* Then he phoned the Police (8:30)

And not forgetting that it was Joanna Yeates phone ringing in her pocket at 9:00pm, that first alerted Greg to the seriousness of the situation.(according to Ann Reddrop in the program)

The only call that anyone had been made aware that occurred at 8:30 was the call to Rebecca Scott..  Is that whom Greg called?? Is Rebecca Scott part of the Police??

Why would Greg ring the Police before Joanna Yeates phone apparently rang in her coat pocket at 9:00pm? well I say 9:00pm, was it 9:00am??

Reporter: Em.. You mentioned there that Greg tried to get in touch with her  (When? by this point nope)

I made the comment in brackets because of the interview and when it actually starts... How long was the original interview? I say this because David Yeates hasn't mentioned Greg until part way through the interview... So is there another interview/tape of David Yeates saying that Greg tried to get in touch with them??

she didn't always answer her phone in a timely manor,and lets put it that way. Greg thought it was strange, that he ,she didn't respond to (mum or my) at least that is what he told me.
Erm, it was a bit

Mum or my?? either way it raises questions...... Why would it be strange that she didn't respond??  And what is a timely manor??

Listening to David Yeates and wondering if he said "MUM" I started to wonder whether it was Greg who was Joanna Yeates brother...

Teresa doesn't respond when he states this... And if recollection serves me correctly, Greg Readon apparently called his own mother: Here's a quote from around the time.....

Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Greg Reardon phoned HIS OWN mother on returning to the flat saying 'Jo's not here'
Family's plea over Jo murder

THE ILFRACOMBE family of Greg Reardon, whose girlfriend Joanna Yeates was found murdered on Christmas Day, have appealed for help solving the killing.
Architect Joanna, 25, who lived with Greg in Bristol, was strangled.
Her body was found by walkers eight days after she went missing on December 17.

Greg, 27, reported her missing on Sunday, December 19, after he returned home from a weekend away in Sheffield. Police said on Tuesday they are not treating him as a suspect.

Greg's parents, Lydia and John Reardon who moved to Ilfracombe in 2004, have appealed for "every last scrap" of information to be given to police.
Lydia Reardon, 67, said: "Someone, somewhere may know the one crucial thing that helps the police solve this dreadful crime. Please just pick up the phone and tell them."

Earlier Mrs Reardon had spoken of when Greg called her when he arrived home.

She said: "He phoned me on Sunday and said 'I've just got home and Jo's not here'.

"At the time, I told him not to worry as she must have just nipped out. Then he said all her stuff was still there and later reported her missing."

The Ilfracombe family are believed to have joined the search for Jo before her body was discovered in the snow three miles from her home.

Mrs Reardon said it was love at first sight for her son, who is working towards his professional chartership.

The couple met at work at the Building Design Partnership in Bristol.
She described Jo as "very intelligent and popular".

Mrs Reardon told reporters: "She was a lovely, gorgeous girl. Greg brought her home and she stayed with us a few times. They had been together for a couple of years.

"Greg was so fond of her. We thought when he finished getting the last of his qualifications they would get engaged."

Greg told police he had tried to call and text Jo during the weekend he was away, but had not got a response.

He said he returned home to find Jo missing, but discovered her coat and bag containing keys and her purse inside their home, when he rang friends and family.

Greg appeared at a police press conference before her body was found, alongside Jo's parents, David and Teresa.

Greg told reporters: "I desperately want her back – I thought we would be together forever."

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/regionalnews/Family-s-plea-Jo-murder/article-3047139-detail/article.html
Posted by SteelMagnolia at 7:11 AM

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8239.msg443416#msg443416

she didn't always answer her phone in a timely manor,and lets put it that way. Greg thought it was strange, that he ,she didn't respond to (mum or my) at least that is what he told me.
Erm, it was a bit

So does David Yeates mean "MUM"or "MY"??  If mum then I suggest that Greg Reardon and Joanna Yeates were brother and sister.....

If MY........
Then as early as 8:30pm David and Teresa Yeates must have been made aware, that sometime was amiss... Or at the very least they had tried several times to contact Joanna Yeates before Greg Reardon had called them about his concerns... So why is Teresa Yeates jumping in to say "It was consistent with what".....??

So what of Ann Reddrop?? what of her interview...(on Killers program at 10:15 mins of video.. ) where she states that it was Joanna Yeates phone ringing in her pocket and that was the start of his nightmare.. ?

I am using this quote to determine the time as 9:00pm

At 9pm he rang her mobile, only to hear it ringing in the flat.

He said: "I found it in the pocket of her white jacket. I had a certain level of stress. I really didn't know what was going on. I tried to justify it to keep myself calm and thought she had gone out for the evening and forgot her phone.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140906044940/http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Vincent-Tabak-killed-Joanna-Yeates/story-13588955-detail/story.html

We have Ann telling us that it was the ringing of the phone, (on Video) and a report in The Bristol Post telling us the time...

So who was rung at 8:30?? was it AM or PM??

Was it MUM or MY... Where Joanna Yeates and Greg Reardon related??

If video evidence of interviews gives us confirmed statements of the people in said video's, we have one side of a story.... So where is there any video evidence from Greg Reardon making statements of any kind as to what took place at this critical time...

On the forum someone stated that the video of Greg speaking had been taken down.. Now I don't remember seeing it... there is only a clip of Greg crying and not speaking, so I do not know for a fact if he ever actually made said spoken interview to camera...

So we are left with the people we see now who make contradictory spoken statements....
The media are the ones who have identified said individuals as whom they are... I do not know for a fact that the man we see at trial or on Longwood lane is in fact Greg Reardon...

If I can find so many inconsistencies with these recorded statements/interviews then why hasn't it been challenged...

If I can suggest that it was possible that Dr Vincent Tabak was actually connected to the Balloon event, and he was responsible for the outcome and possible Manslaughter of said Balloonists, even suggesting it could be the reason he was at The Old Bailey at court room 2... A court room for special cases including terrorism.. etc... under a different case number than the one he was on trial with....

Then why do we accept that he was responsible and he MURDERED Joanna Yeates... when a confession to this act was accepted without query as to whether it was factual??

Where there is no video evidence supporting any statements that Dr Vincent Tabak may have made??

Brothertons statement is hearsay... Yet it is accepted.. nothing supports the events he speaks of....

I don't understand this case.... Its wrong.... But we have been told otherwise, yet I do not believe it.... Based on what is available on-line to view... video's reports, programs made with the relevant people etc... It isn't possible..

The TIMINGS that DCI Phil Jones speaks of , simply do not add up!!... (imo)

It will always be a case that makes no sense , until all of the people who we know  or are relevant make videoed statements...

And.. How do we know for a fact that the people identified by the media are in fact the people we know as stated said people including The Yeates .. are indeed these people??

* Greg Reardon

* Frank Reardon

* Emma Brookes

* Brotherton

* Mrs Reardon

* Tanja Morson

The above have not been videoed as far as I am aware...

Earlier Mrs Reardon had spoken of when Greg called her when he arrived home.

She said: "He phoned me on Sunday and said 'I've just got home and Jo's not here'.

"At the time, I told him not to worry as she must have just nipped out. Then he said all her stuff was still there and later reported her missing."

http://steelmagnolia-gossips.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/greg-reardon-phoned-his-own-mother-on.html

So at this point in time we only know what the people who are identified as said people... state on video as their recorded statements we can view.......

If there are no other people appearing at trial or making said statements that are recorded, then how have we just accepted what Dr Vincent Tabaks versions of events are?? when any of us could have put that tale together from what had been made available in the media at the time......