Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243405 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1230 on: April 17, 2019, 09:04:39 PM »
do you understand the statements made by grime and harrison...have you read them
do you understand what no evidential reliablility or value means...do you undersatnd...as no remains were found the only alerts that can become  corroborated are the CSI dogs...

based on those statements from the number one expert...how can anyone regard the alerts as any type of evidence
You seem to be missing witness testimony.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1231 on: April 17, 2019, 09:05:18 PM »
You seem to be missing witness testimony.

Im missing nothing...what witness

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1232 on: April 17, 2019, 09:07:06 PM »
the dogs scored 95% on the contamination carpet tiles test...you obviously understand how awful a cadaver smells

I reckon if you put 5 pieces of cloth that had been wiped on a cadavr and 5 taht hadnt....I could do as good as the dogs
What about "5 pieces of cloth that had been wiped on a cadavr and 5 taht hadnt" and put them all through a washing machine and then test them?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1233 on: April 17, 2019, 09:07:25 PM »
The whole point of black humour is to make jokes about taboo subjects.

Yes, I appreciate that!
But surely not a missing little girl?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1234 on: April 17, 2019, 09:09:00 PM »
Im missing nothing...what witness
Potential witness testimony , i.e. if someone confesses.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1235 on: April 17, 2019, 09:10:07 PM »
What about "5 pieces of cloth that had been wiped on a cadavr and 5 taht hadnt" and put them all through a washing machine and then test them?

is that what grime did in his test...  id have to try it......it doesnt matter what you say...grime as a witness...and Harrison are clear...no evidential relaibility or value

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1236 on: April 17, 2019, 09:11:39 PM »
Potential witness testimony , i.e. if someone confesses.

im considering the evidence we have..you are speculating....im talking about evidence

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1237 on: April 17, 2019, 09:13:08 PM »
is that what grime did in his test...  id have to try it......it doesnt matter what you say...grime as a witness...and Harrison are clear...no evidential relaibility or value
I have my doubts that you could match a cadaver dog in reliability. 
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1238 on: April 17, 2019, 09:16:03 PM »
I have my doubts that you could match a cadaver dog in reliability.

I dont

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1239 on: April 17, 2019, 09:27:13 PM »
I dont
Well we will test it sometime.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1240 on: April 17, 2019, 09:30:46 PM »
Well we will test it sometime.

test what ....I said i didnt have any doubt....not that i was as reliable as the dogs...i have no doubt im not as relaible as the dogs....the point i am making is taht the dogs are tested on very simple tests...on those tests...fresh cadaver....I may well be quite reliable

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1241 on: April 17, 2019, 09:34:12 PM »
test what ....I said i didnt have any doubt....not that i was as reliable as the dogs...i have no doubt im not as relaible as the dogs....the point i am making is taht the dogs are tested on very simple tests...on those tests...fresh cadaver....I may well be quite reliable
wellwe will get a dead piglet and test your ability to find which carpet square were in contact.  See if you can do better than 75% correct.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1242 on: April 17, 2019, 09:45:51 PM »
wellwe will get a dead piglet and test your ability to find which carpet square were in contact.  See if you can do better than 75% correct.

nope....we need a cadaver ...dead for at least acouple of hours and starting to stink..... adead piglet would only test my ability to detect....a dead piglet...sorry Rob but my background is in science

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1243 on: April 17, 2019, 10:01:14 PM »
It wasn't about Madeleine, it was about her parents.
If you enjoy black humour about the parents of a missing child, then why not about the child herself?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1244 on: April 17, 2019, 10:15:44 PM »

I've only just caught up with this thread. I notice my joke caused some upset.

It wasn't about Madeleine, it was about her parents.

Indeed it was, the crux of the joke being, there is little positive to say about them IMO.

It may not be to everyone's taste, but it made me laugh & that's all that matters.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.