Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243416 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1290 on: April 18, 2019, 09:53:44 PM »
It will stay AND on a public forum but if the parents can't agree then you have to question if she was in bed.

Do you believe NSY have noted this disagreement in your opinion in the parents testimony?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 10:12:38 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1291 on: April 19, 2019, 06:21:32 AM »
Do you believe NSY have noted this disagreement in your opinion in the parents testimony?
I don't think there is a real disagreement.  It is like saying the glass is half empty or is it half full.  Maybe she was lying half in and half out.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1292 on: April 19, 2019, 08:59:46 AM »
I don't think there is a real disagreement.  It is like saying the glass is half empty or is it half full.  Maybe she was lying half in and half out.

It is perfectly possible that Kate and Gerry saw the children at slightly different times when they were leaving the apartment, Gerry looking into the bedroom after Madeleine had had time to push her bedclothes down.

I don't think both parents would be jammed in the bedroom doorway at the same time to allow for the same description.  Far more likely Kate left Madeleine well covered and shortly afterwards gerry saw her as he described.

Damned shoddy 'simulation' what?  closing the shutter left open ... not getting the story straight about how Madeleine was lying in her bed?  Whatever next?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Lace

« Reply #1293 on: April 19, 2019, 09:40:23 AM »
"Madeleine she was in the same position in which he had left her at the beginning of the night." http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-ARGUIDO.htm

Same position when he later checked. How did Kate see it so differently?

*%87

SAME POSITION !!!   as in 'sleeping on her side'.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1294 on: April 19, 2019, 09:42:52 AM »
It will stay AND on a public forum but if the parents can't agree then you have to question if she was in bed.

Kate saw Madeleine tucked under the cover,   a while later when Gerry checked she had tossed the cover off.  What's the problem?

Offline Lace

« Reply #1295 on: April 19, 2019, 09:45:41 AM »
Actual evidence vs Peggy invented burglar opening a window and doing a runner

The curtains stayed closed all week in that bedroom and Kate never touched it. How did her fingerprints (only 2 fingers) magically appear on the window behind non-touched curtains? It's not surprising that people don't believe her. The shutters falls back down when raised so how did Kate see them in a fully raised position? They don't even fully raise and the crime scene revealed they were stuck in a nearly closed position. Investigate the crime scene as witnesses will lie if involved.

How did Amaral manage to get the shutters to stay up when he filmed his 'Truth of the Lie'  video?

Kate obviously looked out of the window when she found it open.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 09:58:47 AM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1296 on: April 19, 2019, 09:53:42 AM »
I was going to say something, but what would be the point with so much nit picking going on?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1297 on: April 19, 2019, 10:02:23 AM »
I was going to say something, but what would be the point with so much nit picking going on?

Well you just did!

"Its hard to dance with the devil on your back"
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1298 on: April 19, 2019, 10:12:20 AM »
Well you just did!

"Its hard to dance with the devil on your back"

This is true.  But then I don't suppose that you would want to be a Moderator.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1299 on: April 19, 2019, 10:12:47 AM »
How did Amaral manage to get the shutters to stay up when he filmed his 'Truth of the Lie'  video?

Kate obviously looked out of the window when she found it open.

What for,much of a view was it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1300 on: April 19, 2019, 10:15:43 AM »
This is true.  But then I don't suppose that you would want to be a Moderator.

Been there,seen that,done it.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1301 on: April 19, 2019, 10:18:17 AM »
What for,much of a view was it.

The window was open her child was missing,  wouldn't you look out of the window?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1302 on: April 19, 2019, 10:21:45 AM »

Been there,seen that,done it.

So it didn't go well then.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1303 on: April 19, 2019, 10:40:32 AM »
The window was open her child was missing,  wouldn't you look out of the window?

She probably opened it herself to look outside, at least that's what the forensics tell us.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline barrier

« Reply #1304 on: April 19, 2019, 11:06:17 AM »
So it didn't go well then.

You base that on? strange another mod likes the reply or there again maybe not.