Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243419 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1320 on: April 19, 2019, 01:22:10 PM »

That is the way you choose to view this thread.
My intention in starting the thread was to find out why sceptics continue to view Madeleine's parents as being complicit in her disappearance after twelve years of no new indication that they are and after two lengthy police investigations both police forces have said the parents are not suspects.

The same myths, theories,  and supposed evidence has been discussed for nearly twelve years with nothing new to indicate the parents involvement..

Or anyone else’s.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1321 on: April 19, 2019, 01:48:57 PM »
Or anyone else’s.

Possibly a much easier task in finding evidence of the parent's involvemrnt than "anyone else".
But no evidence, almost twelve years on and with two lengthy police investigations!
Yet you cling to your belief that Madeleine's parents are complicit in her disappearance.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Lace

« Reply #1322 on: April 19, 2019, 01:59:28 PM »
There is no evidence of an intruder opening the window. The evidence speaks for itself!

If Kate had opened the window to stage an abduction I think she would have had the common sense to wipe her finger prints off,  as the abductor obviously did.  Either that or they were eliminated when Kate looked out of the window.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1323 on: April 19, 2019, 02:18:49 PM »
If Kate had opened the window to stage an abduction I think she would have had the common sense to wipe her finger prints off,  as the abductor obviously did.  Either that or they were eliminated when Kate looked out of the window.

As the abductor obviously did? 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 05:22:01 PM by Eleanor »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline The General

« Reply #1324 on: April 19, 2019, 02:25:54 PM »

As the abductor obviously did?
They wore gloves in their original guise of professional burglars, but discarded them for child abductions.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 05:22:28 PM by Eleanor »
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Lace

« Reply #1325 on: April 19, 2019, 03:36:53 PM »

As the abductor obviously did? I think you make it up as you gp along.

You are free to think whatever you like.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1326 on: April 19, 2019, 03:40:18 PM »

Okay.  I have been missing some Insults here.  But please try not to reply to Insulting Innuendo.  You only make my life more difficult.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1327 on: April 19, 2019, 03:58:34 PM »
Possibly a much easier task in finding evidence of the parent's involvemrnt than "anyone else".
But no evidence, almost twelve years on and with two lengthy police investigations!
Yet you cling to your belief that Madeleine's parents are complicit in her disappearance.

How many times do I have to say it......that we know of.

We have no idea what the PJ and OG is investigating....absolutely none....which it as it should....and your repeating time and time again that the parents are not suspects does not make it so.

As an aside I do find it interesting that there was a shout out on the OFM Facebook page for photographs of supporters efforts in the search for Madeleine. Apparently they are going to put them on the official campaign page. This begs two questions.....one if photographs, car stickers etc are helpful in the search why did Kate stop sending them out and two, when a new age progressed photo, paid for from the fund, or afresh appeal for information would be a sensible course of action, why are the parents asking for unhelpful photographs and anecdotes. It’s almost as if they need to prove they that the still have support.....mmmmm.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 05:04:27 PM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1328 on: April 19, 2019, 05:31:23 PM »
How many times do I have to say it......that we know of.

We have no idea what the PJ and OG is investigating....absolutely none....which it as it should....and your repeating time and time again that the parents are not suspects does not make it so.

As an aside I do find it interesting that there was a shout out on the OFM Facebook page for photographs of supporters efforts in the search for Madeleine. Apparently they are going to put them on the official campaign page. This begs two questions.....one if photographs, car stickers etc are helpful in the search why did Kate stop sending them out and two, when a new age progressed photo, paid for from the fund, or afresh appeal for information would be a sensible course of action, why are the parents asking for unhelpful photographs and anecdotes. It’s almost as if they need to prove they that the still have support.....mmmmm.
They do still have plenty of support, as you will see from your close monitoring of their facebook page.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1329 on: April 19, 2019, 06:00:16 PM »

It doesn't have to be the parents - every case is different. They would have been investigating every possible lead.

Panic mode. Tell me where Kate said I looked out of the window in the PJ files?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1330 on: April 19, 2019, 06:44:34 PM »
It doesn't have to be the parents - every case is different. They would have been investigating every possible lead.

Where in the PJ files did Kate give a verbatim statement?  You can't ask for what it is impossible to provide.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1331 on: April 19, 2019, 06:54:18 PM »
She should have provided it then instead of answering no comment to every question put to her about her actions on discovering her daughter gone. She studies the files religiously and then writes a book that now explains her fingerprints. Do you think any competent detective will be using her book as the facts of this case?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1332 on: April 19, 2019, 06:57:33 PM »
She should have provided it then instead of answering no comment to every question put to her about her actions on discovering her daughter gone. She studies the files religiously and then writes a book that now explains her fingerprints. Do you think any competent detective will be using her book as the facts of this case?

You aren't a Competent Detective.  Obviously.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1333 on: April 19, 2019, 07:04:17 PM »

We have a detailed account, written when memories were fresh and given to the PJ on 10th May.

After the bedroom door slemmed as Kate was closing it she re-opened it to make sure it hadn't woken the children. That's when she noticed Madeleine's bed was empty.
She first checks the other single bed then her and her husband's beds.
She checks again that her daughter's bed is empty. That's when the curtains billow.
She runs over, pulls the curtain back, and sees the open window and shutters.
She decides to check the bathroom, kitchen and wardrobes.
She leaves the apartment to raise the alarm.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1334 on: April 19, 2019, 07:11:51 PM »
You aren't a Competent Detective.  Obviously.

I was referring to the detectives in the UK and Portugal working on the case but thanks for the laugh  8)--))