Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243420 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1350 on: April 19, 2019, 11:36:11 PM »
There always comes a point in any exchange of views that one of the contributors decides that any further discussion is futile because that contributor realises that he/she is involved in a discussion with someone who hasn't quite grasped that he\ she is stuck in a mindset which has lasted for almost twelve years.
I wish you good night.

Keela did not alert to their clothes. Good night.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1351 on: April 19, 2019, 11:50:54 PM »
I did ask you earlier if this is one of your beliefs?
Do you really believe that is true?

There seems to be no other tangible evidence but I’m all ears if you know differently.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1352 on: April 20, 2019, 12:14:26 AM »
Cadaver scent was there so I have a good idea and it doesn't look good for whoever is involved.
"Whoever" - yeah right!
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1353 on: April 20, 2019, 07:01:52 AM »
There seems to be no other tangible evidence but I’m all ears if you know differently.

Thank you for confirming that this is indeed one of your beliefs!
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline John

« Reply #1354 on: April 20, 2019, 11:28:28 AM »
A quick reminder this holiday weekend to keep posts on topic, factual but above all, convivial.

Happy Easter everyone!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1355 on: April 20, 2019, 11:47:11 AM »
"Whoever" - yeah right!

Maybe it was pot belly funny smelly man.

"Police said he appeared to have "a very, very, unhealthy interest" in young white girls."
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1356 on: April 20, 2019, 12:22:26 PM »

I do sometimes laugh out loud at some of the excuses pushed as facts by supporters.  THEY have no evidence of an abductor- none at all.   Theirs is a belief based on what the parents said- even when what they say is contradictory they still 'invent' excuses'  Pure joy at times.

One of my favorites is ;it felt safe to leave three children under 4 alone in that apartment. and then we had supporters shouting off about they should have been warned it was a dangerous area?  What a hoot.

They all planned to leave the children alone at night while they dined WAY BEFORE they left the UK- Hence why DP took a baby listening device!

Gentelmen and respected doctors looked at a picture in a brochure and said yeah it looks safe... ^*&&

Heehee

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline barrier

« Reply #1357 on: April 20, 2019, 01:06:06 PM »

I do sometimes laugh out loud at some of the excuses pushed as facts by supporters.  THEY have no evidence of an abductor- none at all.   Theirs is a belief based on what the parents said- even when what they say is contradictory they still 'invent' excuses'  Pure joy at times.

One of my favorites is ;it felt safe to leave three children under 4 alone in that apartment. and then we had supporters shouting off about they should have been warned it was a dangerous area?  What a hoot.

They all planned to leave the children alone at night while they dined WAY BEFORE they left the UK- Hence why DP took a baby listening device!

Gentelmen and respected doctors looked at a picture in a brochure and said yeah it looks safe... ^*&&

Heehee

Yeah but,there was an open window you know.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1358 on: April 20, 2019, 01:11:58 PM »
Maybe it was pot belly funny smelly man.

"Police said he appeared to have "a very, very, unhealthy interest" in young white girls."

Due to the reluctance of sceptics now and in the past to accept that burglaries were rife in the Algarve as a whole and in the resort at Praia da Luz; the defence of burglars; the denial that a molester of young girls was at large who thought nothing of entering premises to carry out his assaults while the children's parents slept ... I think it would be safe to say that sceptics beliefs do not include a regard for the law or the safety of children.

"Pot belly funny smelly man" is a description used by child victims of assault who does very unfortunately for his victims, exist.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #1359 on: April 20, 2019, 01:20:22 PM »
Due to the reluctance of sceptics now and in the past to accept that burglaries were rife in the Algarve as a whole and in the resort at Praia da Luz; the defence of burglars; the denial that a molester of young girls was at large who thought nothing of entering premises to carry out his assaults while the children's parents slept ... I think it would be safe to say that sceptics beliefs do not include a regard for the law or the safety of children.

"Pot belly funny smelly man" is a description used by child victims of assault who does very unfortunately for his victims, exist.

Which has absolutely nothing to with the girls disappearence much to annoyance of supporters.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

« Reply #1360 on: April 20, 2019, 01:27:11 PM »

Could I have a cite for ALL sceptics or better still perhaps you could furbish me with those of whom you speak of?

Your  command of grammar is becoming  rather boring and used in an unnatural state.  The word to prefix sceptic is 'Some'- unless you wish to name them all.

I am very well aware that any holiday resort is rife with thieves and such- only the Parents of The children are claiming it felt safe.  They chise the childcare system from many on offer so don't come all high and mighty about sceptics being 'nasty' about burglaries and such.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 01:29:30 PM by Eleanor »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1361 on: April 20, 2019, 01:27:49 PM »
Which has absolutely nothing to with the girls disappearence much to annoyance of supporters.

Another sceptic belief that it actually isn't worth actually investigating evidence since they already 'know' whodunnit.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

« Reply #1362 on: April 20, 2019, 01:30:51 PM »
Another sceptic belief that it actually isn't worth actually investigating evidence since they already 'know' whodunnit.

Can you cite the sceptic who believe that please.

Thanks in advance...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1363 on: April 20, 2019, 01:32:10 PM »
Could I have a cite for ALL sceptics or better still perhaps you could furbish me with those of whom you speak of?

Your  command of grammar is becoming  rather boring and used in an unnatural state.  The word to prefix sceptic is 'Some'- unless you wish to name them all.

I am very well aware that any holiday resort is rife with thieves and such- only the Parents of The children are claiming it felt safe.  They chise the childcare system from many on offer so don't come all high and mighty about sceptics being 'nasty' about burglaries and such.

The fact is we are not allowed to discuss MBM being alledgedly abused while she slept by belly men or anyone else. So no point in  pursuing that idea.

I make no apology for my syntax criticism of which I think illustrates the sceptic belief in bad mouthing all and sundry who dare to go against the sceptic line.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1364 on: April 20, 2019, 01:38:14 PM »

Where is the evidence?  I recall seeing evidence of one burglary and one attempted burglary being reported. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0